Silly 6

Same or Opposite!?

From: Mike

“Hey shorty, tmr is Sunday, wanna hang out with us?”

From: Aom

“Who did you call shorty!? >:( And why you guys want me in your date anyway?”

From: Mike

“Hahaha kidding, but yeah when it’s only us, it calls a date but three of us are a group hang out us. Get it right!! Beside it will funnier to have you :’) join or not?”

From: Aom

“Ok, FINE!! When and where?”

From: Mike

“Haha good good. Tmr, 9AM, amusement park, we’ll pick you up, don’t worry.”

From: Aom

“Uh huh… Night then~”

From: Mike

“Night babe xoxoxo hahahaha.”

“Huh? Kidding me!! A date with them again!? Sounds bored, have to watch them do sweet stuffs again, BRAVO my life~~” And she tosses aside and sleeps.

8:45AM – The next day morning

“Hey Aom!! Are you ready?” Tina is calling from outside of Aom’s house.

“Ya!! Wait a minute.” Aom yells through her windows.

“Luckily she’s already awake, haizz!” Tina scratches her head while waiting for Aom, Mike is driving his car out of the garage.

  About 15’ later, Aom comes out; she locks her door and greets Tina.

“Hey good morning.” She said smiling.

“Eii a minute of your?? Good morning anyway.” Tina complains while her face showing her annoy.

“I’m a girl; I have special need to take long time.”

“I’m a girl too, but don’t need that much time, or at least wake up early to prepare!?” Tina said with her annoying voice, that makes Aom gets mad.

“Whatever, you’re not me!!” Aom said also with an angrily voice.

“Oh come one ladies! We suppose to have fun today, not arguing for nonsense things!?” Mike comes between them, tries to calm them down.

“Ok I’m sorry Aom.” Tina apologizes.

“Huh? Such a good girl for your boyfriend huh?” Aom mocks, glaring at her.

“Come on, I’m not listen to him, I just don’t to make tense.” – “Ok I’m sorry too. Can we go now?” Aom sighs.

And they hop on the car and drive to the amusement park, it takes 1 hour to get there. Along the way, they laughing, joking, even singing happily, like there was no fight before. Finally they arrive, Aom’s back to her normal stage, when she’s like a kid, happily and excitedly. When they get into the park, Aom drags Tina and Mike from hear to there, from the first ride to second ride, she plays nonstop and worn the couple out deathly… After almost 2 hours of riding and playing, Aom finally let them take a break, for lunch, they sit at a small restaurant in the park, after had had their orders, they chatted happily, for Tina and Mike, they did sweet things again, like so many times before Aom being affected.

“Look! Tina you’re sweating, let me clean your face.” Mike takes his handkerchief and wipes her face carefully, like a caring boyfriend he is, Tina shares a smile for him. They keep doing those annoyed things like that until Aom reaches her limit.

“Ok guys!! I’m here and seeing you like that makes me annoy. Please go where else to do those things but not in front of me!!” Aom yells at them, doesn’t care about other people.

“Huh? What’s wrong with you? We did that before and you were fine, why so angry now?” Mike said.

“Whatever!! It’s too much.” She folds her arms and lies back at her chair.

“Maybe she’s jealous with us, honey! She’s still single.” Tina teasingly said, while leans closer to Mike.

“What?? Jealous?? No way!! I’m free not single, I don’t those kind of romantic stuffs, so you two make me wanna puke!!” Aom said angrily, and then she turns her head around, avoids them for the rest of the day also.

The trip comes to an end, because of Aom sudden angry, on the way to a parking lot, Aom sees a familiar feature walking far from her.

“No I think I’m wrong, that can’t be her!!” She walks back to the car.

Monday – At school – First period

Their homeroom teacher is walking into the class, after doing their greeting, they all sit down, their teacher starts to speak.

“Ok class! I know this is might surprised all of you, because I also have heard this news last night, too. Today our class will have another new student, she’s from Canada, just moved a few weeks ago, hope you can help her to get along.” All of the class is shocked, they start whispering and discussing…

“Oh my… another girl!? Hope this time will be another beautiful.”

“Tina’s beautiful!!” – “But she’s taken and kinda manly!!” – “Whatever!!”

“Hey new girl again Peii, maybe I’ll get my luck!!” Jane said excited.

“Shzz, I don’t care, my unlucky year, surrounded with those nasty boys and end up with two new girls!! I hate my life.” Peii is complaining in disappointment. Tina, Mike, Jane and even Aom just laugh at him.

Aom, in the other hand, doesn’t care much whether it a boy or girl or so ever, none of her business after all, she laugh because it was Peii, her friend and curious to see the new classmate. Their teacher invites the new girl in, and Aom peeks a little, her face turns pale immediately when she sees the person who just walked in. IT’S……..

A/N: Like I said I'd change the title, sorry for inconvenient!!