Silly 15

Same or Opposite!?

5 Years Later

“Oiy!!! Jane over here!!” Peii’s waving at Jane when he spots her comes.

“Erg!? Peii where are these others? Haven’t come yet?”

“EH!? Like I know???” Peii drags.

“Ok Ok hmm what takes them so long? It’s been so long since the last time ha? How long is it?”

“Six months honey, we’ve been all busy!” Peii said while preparing the table for their picnic.

“Yeah and ….” Some voices cut through Jane’s words.

“HEY!! Sorry we’re late; this girl can’t change her habit.” Mike scolds Aom as she glares at him, and then pinches his cheek.

“Ouch ouch that’s hurt, hurt!!” Mike cries in pain, Jane and Peii laugh so hard.

“It’s ok but where’s Tina?” Jane asks, notices some missing.

“Oh she has to pick up someone first before come here.” Aom said.

“Oh who is that?” Jane asks curious.

“Someone special!! Beside when she comes here, we have something to announce.” Mike said and looks at Aom meaningful. She smiles back at him, for Jane and Peii, they just have no ideas.

About 20’ later, Tina comes up with a strange girl beside her; she greets her friends and introduces the girl.

“Hi guys!! Sorry for being late and let me introduce to you, this is Knoon.” She said, Knoon greets them as they greet back. She’s a matured look girl and quiet beautiful.

“Hi guys I’m Knoon.”

“Oh so you’re someone special that Mike said!?” Peii’s smirking and looking at Knoon, she blushes.

 “Ha nothing special anyway….”

“But how did you know Tina?” Jane asks.

“Eh!? That… “ Knoon about to answer then Aom cuts her.

“Did Mike said he have something to announce?” Aom smiles and looks at Mike, who looks dumb.

“Ah yeah, right!!” He scratches his head and smiles shyly.

“I will get marry soon!” Mike said and smiles widely.

“OMG!! TO WHO??” Jane and Peii yell at the same time.

“Hehehe I think you know who…” Mike said and looking at Aom’s direction.

“Omg… Omg!!” Jane and Peii grind out excited, and Mike walks to Aom’s direction.

“Yes! Next month me and…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

… Knoon will get marry!! You guys all come ok? That’s an order.” Mike said and kisses Knoon on the cheek (I Know what you guys thought *smirk*)

“OMG I’m so happy for you Mike, finally find someone you love, but wait! You guys haven’t answered my last one, how did Knoon know Tina?”

“Oh that!? She’s my cousin, and thanks to me she and Mike have met each other, and then madly fall in love but…” Tina smirks and wraps her arm around Aom’s shoulder.

“They can’t beat our sweetness right baby?” Tina kisses Aom’s lips, caught her to blush, and hit her head.

“EIII… Crazy! Who said I’m sweet to you?” Tina just laughs.

“Well I am, is that enough?” She smiles and that makes Aom smiles back to her.

“Ehhhhh love is in the air~~ So much sweetness~~ make me want to die young, aisshhh!!” Peii scornfully looks at them, pouts his lips.

“It because you don’t have anyone to love yet, so you said that!” Mike jokes, but Peii just smirks.

“Huh? Who said I don’t have one?” All the group stares at him shocked.

“Bad boy… why don’t introduce yet?” Jane hits Peii’s head.

“Not the good time, but when he comes here, I’ll show you guys hehehehehe. But by the way, I’m always have this question in mind, how come Tiaom become one?”
“Huh? What are you talking Peii?” Tina looks at him, so do others.

“Tina and Aom, Ti and Aom, Tiaom~~”

“Oh that!! Good one, good one!!” Knoon grinds playfully at that.

“Yeah about that, haven’t told you!?” Aom looks at them innocent.

“OF course not!! Even me that you guys haven’t told too, what a kind of friends.” Mike tells them angrily.

“Yeah, they just like BOOM we’re dating na, and that what all you need to know, even in the family too.” Knoon said, glares at them.

“Eh!? Sorry, maybe we’ve forgot… So wanna hear it now?” Tina smiles shyly.

“YES PLEASE!!” All four yell at the couple.

“Ok…. So here it is…”

Start of Flashback

“Now be back and fight for yourself Aom Sushar!!”

“No need to…” Aom turns to look surprised.

“T…TINA!! Have you heard our conversation!?” Aom yells her lung out when she turns around and see the person standing in front of her.

“Yes… kind of, and Aom, you don’t have to fight.” Tina looks at Aom in the eyes, there’re so many things there.

“What do you mean? Now you know I like you right? And… you said I don’t need to fight, what’s that?” Aom feels her spine is chilling.

“Because… you’ve already owned my heart Aom.” Tina looks sincerely eyes, her look go through Aom.

“Wh… what do you mean?”

“Long ago… since I first moved here, the first time I laid my eyes on you, I knew that I’ve fallen in love with you since the start. Changed into your school, find a way to be closed to you, those were all in my mind.”

“Then what about you and Mike? Why you guys dated?”

“He asked me one day, who I like and I told him, he said it’s hard because we don’t know who you like or what. So we faked our date and see how you feel about that, I know it was horrible for us to lie to you, but I want to know Aom, you’re the mystery girl, especially your feeling. From time to time, I’ve tried to get into it and understand it, or know whether if you like me or not, because if you don’t, and I tell you my feeling you might run away, and that what scared me most. Please Aom! Can I love you?” Tina said by her heart, holds Aom’s hand in her; there’re some tears in her eyes, as if she has kept it for so long and when it came out, it all came out.

Aom didn’t say anything, she has never imagined there would be someday like this, someday when her love told her she loves her too, just like the way she like her… But she also lied to her, how should she feel? How could she act? She doesn’t know a mix of feeling… And her body seems doesn’t care much about her feeling now, because it’s doing what she’s wanted since so long ago; she walks to Tina and hugs her tight, and Tina hugs her back, tighten their hug.

“I love you too Tina, I’m always afraid that you don’t have same thought to me.” Now is Aom’s turn to cry.

“No need to be afraid silly, if I’m not the one who is afraid then you don’t have to be afraid.” Tina pats Aom’s playfully and smiles to her, Aom smiles back… Their smiles are matching together, like they’ve been created for each other, and for so long they’ve lost; now they were found and be together again…

End of Flashback

“After all it’s not something biggie to share around, I don’t know why you guys are so concern?” Tina shrugs as she finishes her story, Aom’s resting her head on Tina’s shoulder now, while Tina hugging her close.

“Because it’s your love story!! Something MUST BE share to your friends, bad kids!!” Peii scolds them but his face is showing his happiness.

“After all these years, we finally know the story… wow I have to say, IT’S BORING!!” Mike teases them, Knoon softy pats his head.

“Your story is cute sis!! Don’t listen to him.”

“Yeah I know, better than your Mike!! Sorry Knoon no offense but clearly our story is better than your.” Tina tease Mike back.

“WHAT?? NO WAY MINE IS THE BEST!!” Here we go again, they’re fighting over silly things, while others are laughing so hard at them, and they just stop until Aom calms Tina, so does Knoon to Mike, everything is ok for them now, a happy life that everyone wish for~~

                      ~~THE END~~

A/N: SOOOO SORRY for the wait. For the reason, I don’t know if you guys know or not, but it because I have to take care of Tina’s concert aka fan meet here in my city, and t drive me crazy over a month now =”= then there’s school start again… Haizz~~ Anyway sorry again and hope you enjoy this story, for some requests ask me more Tiaom’s senses, yes I’ll make them as a sorry gift hehehe!! :’)