Silly 4

Same or Opposite!?

Aom’s house – Sunday Night

“Haizzz! Tina likes Mike; Mike likes Tina, why they have to ask me to help then? They can tell each other by themselves isn’t it?” Aom messes her hair and turns around on her bed, she’s having a headache because of Tina and Mike.

“How can I have them? I can’t even help myself. But in this case, my love is impossible now, and love someone but can’t be with them is so hard, too. I’m fine, yes Aom you’re fine, help your friend first!!” Aom encourages herself while actually inside she’s hurt likes hell.

“But how can I help them now? A date? A surprise? An Incident? How??” Aom is walking around her room, thinking of a way to get them together. “Eiii let think later, too late now.” Then she rolls up into her bed and sleep.

In the morning, Aom wakes up early (o.O) “Huh!? 5AM? So early, but I can’t sleep too. Better get ready for school.” And she slowly gets off her bed and heads to her bathroom. After finished with her morning routine, she walks downstairs to join her parents for breakfast, no expect her parents are shocked.

“OH MY GOD?? What do we have today? Honey did I forget something?” Aom’s mom asks her husband in surprised, her dad is shocked as well.

“I don’t know darling, but I think God might have heard us now!” There’re tears in her parent’s eyes.

“Mom!! Dad!! Stop it!! It not like the first time I wake up early.” Aom yells as her parents while her face is blushes like tomato.

“Not the first time, but the last time you woke up early was when you in 1st grade. You were so excited for your first day of school.” Her dad said.

“Stop it dad, it’s embarrassed!!” Aom whines at her dad.

”If you know that then start to wake up early more often.” Her mom adds.

“Whatever~~” Aom pouts while munching her toast.

“But what is it bother you baby?” Her mom asks and her heir softly.

“Nothing, just some stupid errands, you don’t need to mind about that.” Aom fakes a smile, but her eyes said another thing, there’re sadden in them. Her parents don’t say anything more; still feel sad for their daughter. After done eating her breakfast, Aom come to Mike’s house which caught him to choke up all his milk that he is drinking, then they fetch Tina and go to school together. The day goes smoothly, until school out, the three are walking home, and then Aom suggests.

“Hey I want to hang out, how about you two?” Aom looks at them hopefully.

“Sound great! I’ll come, what’s time?” Tina said smiling.

“Then ok I’ll go too.” Mike said quickly after he hears Tina said she will go.

“Ok then 7:30PM, at the café nears the mall ok?” Aom smiles widely.

“Ok see ya later guys!” Tina waves goodbye at them as she reaches her house.

“Bye and see you later Tina!” Mike and Aom wave at her, too and they come back to their house.

7:36PM – Up café nears The Mall.

“Hey Mike!!” Tina said as she catches Mike’s waiting in front of the café.

“Hi Tina, where’s Aom?” Mike said as he greets her back.

“Huh!? I thought you came with her?” Tina raises her eyebrows.

“She said she will come with you because she has something to you?”

“Really?” Then Mike’s phone message rings, he opens and read it.

“Oh she said something came up and she couldn’t go and told us to have fun.” Mike tells Tina, and she’s surprised.

“Oh, ok, that’s sad!” Tina shrugs.

“Hey what do you mean, hang out with me make you sad?” Mike pouts angrily.

“I just said if don’t have Aom it will be sad, not you… But maybe hahaha.” Tina bursts out a laugh.

“Hup~~ Whatever then go home!!” Mike pretends to be mad, and Tina has to calm him down.

“But do you feel she’s kinda weird?” Tina asks Mike when she stops laughing.

“Huh, you mean… Whoa I don’t know!? But let have coffee, shall we?” Mike opens the door to let Tina in, and she smiles sweetly at him. From a far, Aom’s observes her friends carefully.’

“Seems like they are having fun, I think my plan has worked. Good for them after all.” She said and smiles sadly, as she looks at the person who is laughing with the other, then she walks home.

Mike’s birthday party

Time flies and there’s Mike’s birthday, he has invited all of his classmates and of course Aom and Tina, too. You can see today he’s strangely happy, and the party starts, everyone is having fun. Tina, Aom, Peii and Jane are chatting happily, suddenly Mike’s voice echoes all the room, gets everyone’s attentions.

“Eh hem… Everyone, today is my birthday, obviously!! Ah actually I have something to say, to announce… uhm… Ok kinda nervous hehe… well I’m officially taken guys.” Mike said the last sentence half yelling, and everyone is surprised but cheer for him anyway, his group is shocked even, but smile widely.

“Who is the lucky one?” Someone yells in the crowd, Mike’s dumfounded but then he smiles, and nods softly, a person steps slowly up to the stage, it’s Tina!! Everyone is now even shocked, then they is clapping their hands and cheering for the newly couple, their friends are so shocked, well except for Aom, she smiles really wide, while giving her blessing. But no one know her inner soul is broken into a thousand pieces, she wants to sob her heart out, still she holds it inside. When the party ended, everyone go home, so does Aom.

“Congratulation to you guys, be happy ok? If any of you hurt the other I will still kill you, remember?” Aom congraz them again before leaving.

“Ok we won’t.” Tina giggles.

“Good! Come home Tina.” Aom said as she about to pull her go.

 (A/N: You can listen to “young and beautiful” of Lana Del Rey, or any of her song that you think it suites, this song is not really right for this scene but the tone of it is quiet fit, cold, soft send you a chill feeling, I was listening to it when I wrote this~~)

“Ah no, I’ll stay a bit, don’t worry just go home first! Good night Aom!” Tina said as she’s smiling to a shocked Aom, she fakes a smie and walks away.

The air is breezing cold, Aom is shivering, her heart is beating quickly, it’s hurt, and she walks slowly back to her house, tears stream down from her beautiful eyes. When she reaches her house, she goes straight to her room, close her door, the room’s filling with darkness, she lays on her bed, randomly plays a song on her phone, closes her eyes to prevent the tears from falling down again, but it still falls out, she can’t stop it. Bites her teeth, tighten her lips, she curls and hugs herself, the melody of the song is playing just make things worse for her, she cries herself to sleep.

“Dear lord when I get to heaven

Please let me bring my man

When he comes tell me that you'll let me

Father tell me if you can

                                             

Oh that grace, oh that body

Oh that face makes me wanna party

He's my sun, he makes me shine like diamonds…“