Silly 14

Same or Opposite!?

Songs recommended for this chap/story, because they’re good, breathtaking and suite best (any scenes you want):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlVBg7_08n0 Same Love – Macklemore and Ryan Lewis ft. Mary Lambert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG4nRI9Wmzk She keeps me warm – Mary Lambert

At the airport

Mean and Aom get out from the cab, the driver helps them with Mean’s luggage.

“Where is your gate?” Aom asks Mean when they were done.

“Number 4… Uhm… Over there, let me take the cart.” Mean takes out a cart and they put the entire luggage on it and roll to the number 4 gate. Mean send her luggage and walk out to Aom, they have some coffee and a small chat until it’s time for Mean to go check in.

“Ok so… time to say bye bye then!?” Aom sadly said.

“Aww look at your face, pouting baby~~ don’t be, we can call each other if you want.”

“Of course we will!! I don’t want like before, I was stupid back then huh!?” Aom looks at the floor, Mean cups her chin to look straight to her eyes.

“No you were not stupid; it’s me who was stubborn. I should let you go, not forcing you like that.” Mean said smiling, calmed Aom, that makes she remember back to their old days, the first time they met…

Flashback

(Note: words like this mean they’re speaking foreign language, don’t ask me which, Canada have two official languages so choose which you like :]] )

“Hey class we have a new classmate, her name is Sushar, call her Aom, she’s from Thailand.”

Hearing the word ‘Thailand’ makes a girl at the back of class raised her head, and when she looked up to the new girl, she was speechless, “She’s beautiful!”  She thought, and for the rest of the class, they agree too. The new girl, with her flawless skin, big and round eyes, small nose, cherry soft lips, she’s a Goddess.

“Uhm… Aom can you sit over there? Near Mean.”

“Yes Ms.!” She smiled to her teacher and walked to Mean’s direction; she sat down and looked at Mean.

“Hello! I’m Aom and you’re Asian, too?” Aom greeted her, but Mean was still somewhere else.

“Hey are you listening?” Aom pat Mean shoulder brought her back to reality.

“Oh… you talk to me!? I’m sorry, I’m Mean and yes, like you I’m from Thailand, too.” Mean smiled and looked down at her book.

“Really? Can you speak Thai?” Aom was excited.

“Yes I can, but not much, I’ve been here since birth so only my parents’ talk to me in Thai.” Mean shyly said.

“Oh… then I’ll teach you!! But why you’re a shy girl, aren’t you?” Aom smiled playfully.

“Eh!? Uhm… yes! Everyone in class call me a nerd and don’t want to play with me, so I don’t get any chance to talk to anyone, you’re my first one, so I’m really shy.”

“Huh? Why is that? You’re cute in your way~ if they don’t i will be your friend.” Aom gave Mean her best smile, Mean looked at her with amazed and for the first time she let someone saw her most beautiful smile, a warm and kinded smile.

End of flashback

“Your smile was so kind and warm, the first smile…” Aom said her eyes are sparkling.

“My first smile? How is it now?” Mean asks curiously.

“Evil!!” Aom giggles and makes Mean blushes.

“It’s still is, warm and kind.” Aom said seriously this time.

“I know, beside I love your smile too hehe. It used to make my worst became best…”

Flashback

“Hey Mean what are you doing?” Aom was curious because Mean was seems in her own world.

“I’m listening to music, don’t you see?”

“Oh what song is that?”

“She keeps me warm, Mary Lambert.”

“Oh!? Is it that good? You seem lost.”

 “Yes it’s god, very… It reminds me.” Mean smiled looking at Aom.

“Remind you what?” Aom looked at her questionable, Mean didn’t say anything just let her listen to it, for awhile, Aom seem lost in the song too, and she smiled and relaxed herself.

“You’re right, it’s good! Again what is it reminds you?” Aom and Mean were now laying their backs to each other, while listening to the song.

“You!” Mean smiled again, and turned her back, facing Aom.

“Me!? Why then?” Aom came closer and smiled teasingly.

“You complete me, you make me feel safe, you make my worst moments become my best moments, and most is you teach me to love… I love you Aom!” Mean said slowly and clearly, Aom smiled, went closer. Slowly their lips met, slowly it deeper, slowly from sweet it became passionate. After a while they pull out, Mean hugged Aom and messed her hair.

“You didn’t say anything but kiss me first, not fair!” Aom giggled.

“I love you too Mean, so much I can’t tell.” And they kept cuddling until it was time to go home. What they didn’t know at that time was the separated.

End of flashback

“We were very happy back then weren’t we, but sometime everything can’t go the way you like.” Aom releases a deep sigh.

“Aww come one! Don’t remember about those anymore, beside we move on now, having our own lover, so stay focus, especially you!” Mean points at Aom seriously.

“Huh!? What do you mean?”

“Keep trying and fight her back, your Tina. I believe you can do it, like what you did to me back then, right?”

“Yes I try!! But you said don’t remember anymore, ok… But there’s one thing I can’t forget Mean.”
“What…” Aom cuts her word by kissing her lips, a soft and tender but also passionate one, showing their misses for each other these past few years. Aom wraps her arms around Mean’s neck and Mean wraps her in Aom’s waist, people are starring at them.

“People stare…” Mean said slowly pulls out from their kiss.

“…Because we look so good together.” Aom smiles happily.

“The song, still remember it huh?”

“It something reminds you to me, hard to resist.”

 “I know I’m hard to resist Aom hehe.” Mean jokes, and Aom pinches her arm, she whines out in pain but still holds on her laughter.

“No kidding… Back to your beloved girl, I don’t want her to fly back here and drag you back.” Aom pouts.

“Still caring for me so much huh?” Mean’s joking again, but this time Aom just smiles.

“How can’t I!?” Mean shrugs and walks to the gate, waving goodbye to Aom, so does Aom. When Mean fades away, Aom feels her eyes become teary, she doesn’t care, she is her first love after all…

“Now be back and fight for yourself Aom Sushar!!”

“No need to…” Aom turns to look surprised.

A/N: I swear to God this is my last cliff, but this chap has answered one of them already so don’t be mad ok? I’m not sure whether if my next chap is the last, I’ll consider it while writing, but don’t worry it’s a happy ending!! Enjoy reading na~~