Arrow 6! Sergeant Sica Makes Her Appearance!

Cupid Must Have Been High

 

Hi guys~ hope you enjoy the latest installment~

(main image is what it is because sica means business.)

arrow o6: sergeant sica makes her appearance! (just because it looks like the fish, doesn't mean it's the fish.)

Junsu whistled to himself happily as he walked to school. Today was going to be a great day! He could just feel it. Call it a dolphin’s intuition?

He kept on walking, whistling and going about his merry way, when he ran into the person who disliked him most (although he wasn’t completely sure why. he did, however, have a hunch).

“Leeteuk hyung, good morning!” Junsu greeted him happily, smiling brightly as Super Junior’s Angel smiled weakly in response.

The older was clearly tired, and had define eye bags showing. “Leeteuk hyung, what’s wrong?” he asked, curious and kind of worried. He found himself wondering, “Can angels even get sick?” He looked around Leeteuk before asking another question. “And where is everyone else in Super Junior? I thought you guys moved around in a pack.”

“I’m fine, Junsu~ I just couldn’t sleep last night.” Leeteuk smiled weakly at his dongsaeng once again, and that was the end of that.

Junsu knew Leeteuk wouldn’t tell him anything else, even if he knew there was more to Leeteuk’s tiredness than just lack of sleep.

But he knew he couldn’t push it. “But maybe Taeng could…” he thought, musing to himself.

--

Im Yoona hummed happily as her companions all rolled their eyes. So what if the actress in her was bursting with happiness? She was excited, and didn’t mind showing it.

Even if Jessica didn’t fully appreciate the cheerfulness in the morning.

Each and every girl in the group started to get talk about the upcoming play because rumor had it that it was going to be a musical.

And honestly, who wouldn’t get excited about that?

“Last year’s play was so amazing~”

“Nobody knows for sure what’s going to be performed this year, right?”

“I heard that everyone in the arts department gets an announcement from their homeroom teacher about it!”

Krystal pouted, hearing her unnies being oh so very excited for the play/musical/whatever it was going to be. She wasn’t at the university level, after all.

“One more year…” she pouted to herself again, and watched as her Yoona unnie beamed and shot out rays of sunshine with her smile. “Come to think of it, Yoona unnie was the lead in last years play The Tempest.” Krystal thought about the leading lady in last year’s play, and remembered how she gained and stole many hearts (one of those hearts belonged to a Lee Donghae) that opening night.

Krystal turned her head instinctively and saw that down the road and a little to the right, Krystal saw two of her friends (named Choi Jinri and Amber Liu respectively) and looked at her unnies. None of them were paying a bit of attention to her. She found herself shrugging, and turned around fully, walking to her companions.

“Yah, Sulli! Amber!” She waved to them, smiling, and they greeted her in response, quickly becoming her new walking buddies.

Tiffany had been talking, quite excitably, about a milk tea place that was going to open today. She had asked the older Jung to go, to which she got a positive answer. Now she needed to tell Krystal that she needed to walk home with her friends today, since she would be busy with Tiffany.

It had taken Jessica three minutes to realize that Krystal was gone. She blamed Tiffany for the 2 minutes and 59 seconds in where she didn’t know where Soojung was. (It would be later said by Jessica that, “Damn it, Miyoung. You made me lose Soojung over milk tea!”)  “YAH, WHERE’S MY BABY?”

She had gotten eight flat stares to her person, and then Yuri looked around and went, “Ah crap, Krystal’s missing.”

Taeyeon groaned, while Sunny whined into her shoulder. Seohyun could be seen sighing next to Yoona, while Yoona herself pouted and found herself already starting to look around for Krystal. Yuri told herself to brace herself, and Hyoyeon started to stretch. Sooyoung looked at Jessica with hands on her hips, as if she was waiting for orders. Tiffany happened to follow Yoona’s lead, and was already looking.

Why?

Because Sergeant Sica was not afraid to go into military mode and set up a whole search party for her Soojungie.

Jessica looked icily at her eight sisters before starting. She had her hands on her hips and was ready for action! “Alright, I want teams of-“

And the Yoona interrupted her. “JESSICA UNNIE!”

Jessica found herself training her glare on the deer choding of the group, but then later started to follow where Yoona was pointing.

A little ways behind, there was Jung Soojung herself, talking amiably to two people.

Jessica broke out into a smile, and there was a collective sigh of relief from the other eight girls.

The older Jung really would have made them all look until either Krystal was found or they all died.

Crisis adverted!

Or was it?

Jessica was about to turn her head and keep on walking with her girls because she liked that Krystal had her own friends, but suddenly stopped in her tracks.

Something she saw made her do a double take.

Jessica blinked once, and then twice again. Her Soojung was walking with someone that looked suspiciously like the annoying, stupid, fishy buffoon!

She was not having it.

And before her mind could even process the differences between her buffoon and this person, she was marching over.

Sooyoung groaned as she saw Jessica stomp over to her sister and whined, “Come on, Sica~ let her walk with her friends in peace!” She was ignored.

Yoona looked curiously at her unnie, thinking that she would be happy since Krystal was found, and found herself looking at Krystal’s walking companions.

She had disregarded them the first time, but realized something that made Tiffany gasp in horror. “Hey, the person next to Soojung looks like Donghae oppa. Except, this person’s wearing a cap…and is a little shorter. And the hair color is different.”

Tiffany, who had been talking to Taeyeon about how to appease Sergeant Sica, snapped her head at the comment and looked to the guy-ish person next to Krystal and groaned. “Oh no.” Yoona was right.

Hyoyeon, who had gotten the reference between Jessica’s stomping and the Donghae look-a-like, asked curiously, “Jessica wouldn’t accost someone just because the person looks like Donghae oppa, right?”

“Not unless she thought the person was actually Donghae oppa.” Tiffany replied easily, staring, And then what she said actually registered in her mind.

“Run, Hyoyeon, run!” she shouted, eyes wide.

The blonde looked at her friend as if she was crazy and asked, “Why me?”

“You run the fastest, that’s why!”

But it was already too late. They could hear the piercing shriek of Jessica’s “YAH! STAY AWAY FROM MY BABY, YOU BUFFOON.”

Tiffany groaned again, and prayed for the soul of that innocent bystander that just happened to look like Donghae. 

-- chapter end.

Hmm, what's really wrong with Angel Teukie~? And how is poor Amber going to survive? The play will be announced and so will the leads! And is there upcoming trouble for Baby Jung~? Not to mention, will Donghae's family baggage come into the light? Find out next time! (Wait, can I fit all of that in just one chapter? o_O) 

Oh, and this is late, but...Merry Krystmas! I mean...Christmas! xD