Arrow 1! The Start of Everything

Cupid Must Have Been High

Hi to everyone~ I hope you enjoy the first chapter~! <3 And don't you just love the Jung sisters? Hehe. 

*please pretend that all of their school levels (from seventh grade all the way to university) start at the same time, just because it would be easier for me. :D

------------

Arrow Number One: The Start of Everything/The Morning Of

All throughout Korea there were performing arts schools for their up-and-coming new stars. In Seoul in particular, there is such a thing called 두드러진스타.

Prominent Star.

두드러진스타 had their own hand in managing an elementary, middle, and high school in the name of fine arts. They also had a university that raised and bred the best of the best in the name of the hopes and dreams of the almost famous.

The school, at any grade level, was hard to get into. It was killer. It destroyed hopes and dreams as well as it made them come true.

As such, with high standards and talented people, there was pressure, drama, fighting, and all around never boring lives.

In the midst of all of that, there was one individual, who had slept through four alarms that tried to wake her, but failed miserably.

It did, however, awaken someone else in the household.

A younger sister.

7:00 a.m.

Krystal Jung Soojung pouted as she stood outside the door of her sister’s room. “She’s a third year university student, and she’s still a sleepy head. With a practiced sigh and flourish, Krystal made a quick trip to the bathroom and back, barging in with adept ease.

The door opened with a large bang, and what greeted her was a lump on a queen-sized bed.

Ladies and Gentleman, meet Jessica Jung Sooyeon.

The lump.

“Unnie, I have the bucket.” Krystal warned her sister as she walked towards the bed. “It has ice in it today~”

No response.

“You can’t get mad at me because I did warn you~ and you’re going to be late~” chimed the younger.

Again, she was met with silence.

With a dutiful shrug and a practiced heave, the ice left the bucket.

She did warn her sister.

And she also should have remembered to put on her specialized earplugs.

Dolphin screams were deadly.

--

7:09 a.m.

In Jessica’s personal opinion, screaming wasn’t that bad. It wasn’t physically violent, mentally scarring, or illegal. It was an instinctive, natural response.

So the glare that Krystal had sent her way afterwards did not faze her in the least. And to her credit, she did get up afterwards.

“Soojungie, you should be used to it~” drawled Jessica, clearing the ice from her wonderfully amazing and fluffy bed. “And please stop using ice~”

Krystal scoffed lightly and muttered, “I could use cucumbers instead.”

The glare was instantaneous and Jessica bit out a quick retort, saying, “Don’t you even dare, Soojung.”  Krystal stuck out her tongue playfully and marched back to her room to get ready for school. Her job, getting Jessica up, was already accomplished.

Jessica stared at her bed intently, wondering if she should go back to bed, but decided to fight her instincts. She pursed her lips and muttered, “It feels like something’s going to happen today…”

Ice princess intuition at its finest~

--

7:17 a.m.

Kim Taeyeon had liked Kim Junsu for as long as she could remember.

Alright, no, she lied.

She had liked him for a very devoted two and a half years. Honestly, there wasn’t anything to not like.

Cute and adorable? Check. Amazingly talented? Check. Athletic? Check. Delightful personality and endearing laugh? Check! She sighed dreamily just thinking about him.

She giggled to herself as she made her to watch the soccer team’s morning practice.

--

7:34 a.m.

Yoona woke up bleary eyed and hungry.

And immediately headed towards the kitchen to grab a bowl of cereal.

Why? Because she is a shikshin~ she and Sooyoung lived by the codes of food.

So, she sat there, peacefully enjoying her cereal~ then, she actually bothered to look at the clock.

“OMO, I’M GOING TO BE LAAAATEE~~~”

She woke up her whole house.

--

7:40 a.m.

Leeteuk Park Jungsu was close to hyperventilating. He was going to do it. He was finally going to do it. Yes, it is true! He was finally going to confess to Kim Taeyeon and make her forget all about the airheaded, too friendly, oblivious, stupid- “Calm down, Teukie. Calm down. Insulting duck will not get you anywhere. Calm. Caaaalllllm.” His inner monologue was short lived and he inhaled and exhaled deeply for a moment before getting back onto track. He was going to do this for sure!

And lo and behold, she was suddenly within eyesight of him.

He was close to hyperventilating again. “She’s so early! What do I do? Eotteokhe?! …calm, Teuk. Calm~ Suave~” He succeeded in calming himself down and walked over to her with a (hopefully) charming smile. “Taengoo~ You’re here early today!” he greeted her cheerfully, and he was not disappointed with her reaction.

She had smiled cheerfully to him in response, and quickly replied with a sunny, “Junsu oppa had morning soccer practice today, and I went to watch for a little bit~”

Wait, did I say he wasn’t disappointed earlier?

Well, now he was flat out pouting and slightly irritated. “Stupid Junsu.” he muttered childishly.

“Did you say anything, oppa~?” she asked curiously. It would not be good if her oppa started talking to himself. Not good at all.

The charming smile returned to his face and he asked, almost meekly, “Did you want to go see that one new movie~?  The one with Kang Dongwon?”

She looked at him thoughtfully, not even regarding it as a way of asking her out, and said apologetically, “I have to go somewhere with Sunny and Yoona today. Maybe another time.”

“Plan failed. Friends edition.”

Yes, he does have a different “edition”/reason every time he fails.

Because that is just how Teukie rolls.

Leeteuk felt like banging his head on the nearest wall.

For the nth time.

--

7:52 a.m.

Lee Donghae had woken up bright and early that morning~ In fact, he had just touched down onto school grounds and was as happy as a fish~ He smiled merrily to himself and waved to all the people who he knew. “Today is going to be such a good day~” he hummed to himself.

Ah, the intuition of a fish~

And then he saw the backside of someone familiar, but at the same time different at the parking lot a ways away from him. He disregarded the “different” part and proceeded to run towards the lean, tall figure with long, cascading locks of dark hair.

--

7:53 a.m.

Jessica yawned loudly as she parked so that both she and Krystal could get out of the car and into their respective buildings. Almost immediately afterwards, there was a loud squeal of “JESSI!” and Jessica found herself in a tight hug.

“Good morning to you too, Tiffany.” she muttered dryly, trying to free herself. “You’re here before the bell! I am so proud of you Jessi~” complimented Tiffany.

“It’s all thanks to me, unnie~” Krystal said, boasting playfully.

“Aigoo, such a good dongsaeng~” trilled Tiffany, patting Krystal on the head nicely. The youngest beamed in response and a wayward cough alerted the Jung’s that there were other people around.

“Morning Taemin oppa~ Morning Minho oppa~” greeted Krystal with a smile. Jessica smiled and waved her own greeting, to which the boys returned their greetings in their own way.

And then all hell broke loose.

“YOOOONAAA~” Krystal was suddenly hugged from the back with a force so strong, it almost brought her to the ground.

“Oh my gahd!” English left subconsciously as she struggled to free herself and remain balanced.

“Oh wait…You’re not Yoona.” The young man pouted slightly and uprighted the young girl. He was about to apologize when he felt a chill run down his spine.

“Yah! What are you doing?” Jessica was glaring her hardest at this unknown (but slightly familiar) face. He almost tackled Soojungie to the ground! And that was not okay.

At all.

“S-sorry! It was a mistake!” He gulped slightly and found himself panicking and thinking, “I’ve never been glared at this fiercely before! Am I going to die?? I don’t want to die!!”

8:00

The school day officially began.

-----------end.

*first chapter was just used to set up everything…the next chapter will be much more interesting, I promise~ oh, the HaeSica interaction~ <3 

**and yes, Donghae did mistake Krystal for Yoona. Because I needed something to start this thing. xD