Arrow 15! Police Don't Stand A Chance Against Yoona~

Cupid Must Have Been High

arrow fifteen: police don't stand a chance against yoona~

Taeyeon couldn’t help but freak out; honestly, she couldn’t. She had never been in trouble with the law before! And she could almost swear that the combination of Yoona’s alligator laugh and Junsu’s dolphin one was not helping the situation any!

Leeteuk was feeling her sentiments exactly; while he didn’t regret his actions, he was definitely dreading what his parents would say about this incident. They were at a police station, for crying out loud! “Officer, is there any way you could let us go?” He was very close to begging. Very much so.

Officer Ahn looked very displeased with the whole situation, but with Leeteuk in particular. “You broke the law, Mr. Park. You’re lucky I didn’t already call your dad.”

“You know my dad?” gaped Leeteuk. He felt the world (figuratively) crumble under him as he fell into a deep, dark hole.

“That’s bad, right?” whispered Junsu, rubbing his wrists where faint handcuff marks could be seen.

“Very, very bad.” replied Yoona, already planning to stage an intervention.

Taeyeon caught the look on Yoona’s face immediately. “What more can you do, Yoona? We’re already in the police station.”

Yoona smiled innocently at her oldest unnie before turning to the police officer, looking completely demure and innocent. “Are you sure we can’t just get a warning?”

“The law is the law.” was the solemn reply.

Yoona suddenly pouted and started her emotional explanation. “I’m so sorry! I am a college student with a major in acting and I always wanted to see and experience what it was like to be in one of those police movies and I didn’t think that it would be such a big deal and-”

Officer Ahn stopped her rambling when he put up a hand, signaling the need for her silence.

“Is that really the story that you’re going to go with?”

“Yes?” she replied, voice meek and pout forming. “Please, sir. Can you just let us all off with a warning just this once? It will never happen again.”

The policeman felt himself sigh as his will slowly crumbled under Yoona’s pout. “I guess I can let you guys go, since there was no harm done.”

Yoona smiled brightly at him in thanks and did a little dance right then and there. He then walked away and shook his head in shame.

“D-did you just trick that police officer?” asked Taeyeon, almost stupefied.

Leeteuk cheered, picking Yoona up in a crushing hug. “Yoong, I love you so, so, so much.” He spun her around, making her squeal and hit him.

“That can’t be legal. Is that considered bribery? It’s some type of corruption, right?” wondered Taeyeon, looking suspiciously at the police officer that had let them go free of charge.

Junsu shrugged carelessly as he went to stand next to her. “It doesn’t matter to us though, right?” He smiled affectionately at her, patting her head softly. All she could do was smile goofily in response.

“ARGH.” Their little moment was interrupted unknowingly (or knowingly?) by Leeteuk, who look rather agitated. “My dad just texted me. I need to be home right away.” He gathered his things, shouting little byes and promises to see everyone soon, and then running off.

Only 10 seconds later did he come back awkwardly, asking, “Hey Taeng…we’ll…talk later, okay?” He sounded almost hesitant and very self-conscious.

It was at that moment where there was a confused silence (because Taeyeon was wondering just why Leeteuk sounded like that) where Junsu piped, “I’m sure you guys can talk whenever the both of you are free.” He said this with a smile.

Taeyeon nodded in agreement. “We can hang out next week, oppa. If you want to.”

Leeteuk smiled at the response and made a promise to set up a day where they could both hang out; but then he realized something very important: he didn’t get Junsu’s game. He honestly didn’t. He didn’t know whether Junsu was out to help him or hurt him. With a wary glance towards Junsu, he waved goodbye to them all, racing home.

Junsu, Yoona, and Taeyeon were left in a somewhat heavy atmosphere.

“…we should do that again. It was fun.” announced Yoona, interrupting the tense silence.

It was at that moment that Jessica stormed in with a very whipped looking Donghae behind her.

“Dude, what did she do to you to make you look like that?” Junsu asked, looking surprised at how sullen Donghae looked.

The man in question tried to explain with, “Well, on the way here-” It was just his luck that Jessica had no intention of letting him finish that sentence.

Jessica was not happy. “What were you two thinking, jumping two fully armed and dangerous police officers?”

“We jumped onto their cars too.” quipped Yoona, smiling proudly like the choding she was. Junsu nodded excitedly next to her.

“It was like a scene from a movie! You should have seen us, Sica! Our timing was perfect and it was windy so it looked like there were special effects!” Junsu was completely excited as he recalled the scene in his mind.

“Omo, unnie! The way we rolled off the cars and made them stop was really cool too!” chimed Yoona, high-fiving Junsu as she talked to Jessica.

Jessica felt an eye twitch as she tried to get the two to stop celebrating. Unfortunately, they were determined to not be stopped.

“It actually did look pretty cool, Jessica.” admitted Taeyeon, smiling dorkily.

“It’s okay anyway, Sica unnie. They’re going to let me, Junsu oppa, and Leeteuk oppa off with just a warning.” After that was said, it called for another round of celebration. Junsu and Yoona high-fived each other, held hands, and looked to be spinning around in circles. She sighed before turning to Donghae and asking quietly, “Shouldn’t you be concerned at the fact that Yoona broke the law?”

Donghae was not listening. All that was going on in Donghae’s mind was “Yoong was so brave. Would she jump a police officer for me?” He, obviously, was not going to be of any help to Jessica. Or anyone else, for that matter.

“At least we didn’t ride off in the police cars and cause a high-speed police chase?” Junsu said this with a pout, although it was said to pacify the older Jung.

“Well, we were going to, but then they caught us and put on handcuffs.” corrected Yoona, showing off the handcuff marks that the harsh pieces of metal left on her skin.

“Yeah, at least we were stopped before we actually did that.” smiled Junsu, high-fiving Yoona once more.

Jessica shook her head more so in amusement than actual irritation; she had to admit that she was annoyed when she first found out what they did, but seeing Yoona and Junsu joke around (at least, she hoped that they were joking about the car chase) and being so happy made her happy.

Donghae had been eating up the whole conversation until he realized something. “Junsu hyung, when did you get so chummy with Yoona?” He asked this almost suspiciously, grabbing Junsu’s arm and dragging him a couple feet away.

“What is your relationship to Im Yoona?” He whispered (pretty loudly). This was asked in an accusatory tone.

Junsu laughed a little at the tone and the seriousness on his face, while Jessica took this as her cue to steer Yoona away. She also motioned for Taeyeon to come over.

Jessica might not have considered Donghae a good friend, but she did agree to help him with Yoona. And help him with Yoona is what she will do. “So Yoong, did you have fun playing runaway fugitive today?” she asked, successfully taking Yoona’s attention off of Donghae and Junsu.

Yoona nodded, feeling quite victorious about the whole thing. “It was so cool! Like, Junsu oppa and I should be in an action film or something! We were so cool!” The girl playfully bragged, running around and jumping over anything she could.

“It could be called ‘The Adventures of the Dolphin and the Deer'.” cackled Taeyeon, laughing just as adorkably as ever.

“I’m sure you two would make it the best movie in the world.” said Jessica, laughing as Yoona continued to run and jump around. She loved seeing Yoona like this: carefree and happy. And if the buffoon will make you carefree and happy… She looked over to Donghae, who looked to be having a secret conversation with Junsu. She pursed her lips a little as those mysterious, stupid, little butterflies started to come alive. “Well, this is worrying.” she muttered.

“What’s worrying, unnie?” Jessica turned her head a little to find herself face to face with a smiling Yoona.

She forced a smile on her face and replied as nonchalantly as she could, “Nothing, Yoona.”

“She’s just going a little crazy, Yoong.” Taeyeon fake whispered to Yoona, clearly intending for Jessica to hear the statement.

Jessica just rolled her eyes while Taeyeon and Yoona continued to make frivolous statements and exaggerated facial expressions. The friends I have…

Yoona then dropped the subject by then asking, “By the way, Jessica unnie. How come you came here with Donghae oppa?”

Jessica smiled awkwardly as she came up with an excuse. “He needed my help with something.”

“What did he need help with?” asked Yoona, honestly curious.

“With winning over Lee Seunggi.” Jessica said it before she really thought about it, almost cringing as she realized what she said.

“How can anyone win over Lee Seunggi?” Yoona blinked innocently, almost horrified that someone dared to go up against Lee Seunggi.

“…let’s just go back to my house.” was Jessica’s reply, linking arms with both Taeyeon and Yoona and heading towards her home. And then she paused, realizing something.

I left Jaejoong alone with Krystal, Yuhan, Minho, and Taemin.

She groaned and hoped her house was still perfectly intact.

--

“No really, hyung. When did you get so close to her and why did I never know about it?” Donghae asked about this in all seriousness.

Junsu felt a little weird at the sheer intensity of Donghae’s stare, but nonetheless answered as best as he could. “Well, you know how close she is to Leeteuk. She’s like, his best friend. She’s really close to Taeyeon too. Because of that, I just…got close to her too?”

Donghae hummed in thought, muttering, “You got to her through Leeteuk hyung and Taeyeon, huh?”

Junsu laughed a little as he heard the muttering. “What about you and Jessica, then? How come you came with her?”

“I had no choice, hyung. I just got dragged along.” he sighed, recalling he really had no choice. “I was at her house and then she got the call and was really angry…And then she wanted to leave her sister at home, but didn’t trust me alone with her sister…and then I got bullied into accompanying her instead of going back home by her sister.” He explained this while having the facial expression of an extremely sad puppy.

“You were at her house, huh?” asked Junsu, suggestively waggling his eyebrows and grinning widely. “I didn’t know you were Sica’s type.”

“It’s not like that, Junsu!”

“Uh huh.”

“Seriously, hyung!” He couldn’t exactly put his finger on it, but he suddenly felt very uncomfortable with the whole situation. Donghae felt the blood rush to his cheeks in embarrassment. He looked off to the side to avoid Junsu’s suggestively moving eyebrows, and realized that there was no one else around. “Hey, where are the girls?”

“They must have left.” said Junsu, noting this thoughtfully.

“That girl drags me here and then just leaves without even saying bye?” asked Donghae, looking properly offended.

“You reeaaaallllly care that Jessica left without saying bye, huh Donghae?” asked Junsu, impish smile in place.

“Hyung! Stop!”

--

(Jessica and Yoona later arrived at the Jung household only to see a sobbing Taemin, a red-faced and almost passed out Krystal, and a shirtless Minho dancing on the dinner table. Yuhan was nowhere to be found.)

“I leave you alone with four children and come back half an hour later with three of them intoxicated and one nowhere to be seen? Really, Jaejoong? Really?”

“I thought it would be fun, Sica.”

“Unnie, can I have some?”

“No, Yoona. No.”

“Oh my god, look at baby Jung, Sica.”

“…Soojung? SOOJUNG?”

(It was later found out that Yuhan was sent home by a friend named Park Yoochun for being too under aged. Jaejoong didn’t seem to realize (or care) that the other three were also under aged.)

--

One week later, Jessica found herself in a very familiar looking auditorium, clipboard in hand.

“I have no idea how you ended up being the assistant director.” Donghae looked at the clipboard skeptically.

“Hey, I have no idea why they would trust you with the lights.” rebutted Jessica, holding her clipboard protectively.

“Me having technological duties isn’t even the weirdest part of the whole thing. Hell, even you being assistant director isn’t the weirdest part.”

“Thanks.” she supplied.

“How did Changmin get the lead role? Changmin? SHIM CHANGMIN?” Donghae asked this as he shook her shoulders wildly.

“Aww, are you jealous that Changmin beat you out for the lead role?” teased Jessica. Jessica had been teasing Donghae about this all week.

Roles were called on the spot last week at the auditions and practice had begun the day after. It was quite obvious to say that the lady in charge of the production liked Changmin a lot more than Donghae. He had been handed the job of the lights person, while Jessica managed an assistant directors job because the lady in charge didn’t want to do all the work by herself. Yoona had, also quite obviously, gotten the leading lady role.

(REAPPEARANCE OF THE PLAY THAT…WAS JUST…PUSHED ASIDE. YAY.)

“I don’t really care that Changmin beat me out to play Aladdin. I care that he’s acting with Yoona.” He whined to her, still shaking her shoulders.

(A/N: I want to see Changmin as Aladdin. ._____. I have no idea why.)

“My poor shoulders.” she sighed, prying his hands off. “It’s okay anyway, isn’t it? You can see Yoona as Jasmine.”

“That’s true.” he agreed. “And the best part about that is that because I’m doing the lights, I can focus all of my attention on her with the lights when she’s on stage without looking creepy.” grinned Donghae.

Jessica gave him a blank stare before going, “You’re so creepy.”

He looked at her pointedly before saying, “At least I am not an evil demon tiger goddess.”

She smiled bright and teasingly at him as she replied, “I’m surprised your brain could remember such a long phrase.”

Donghae suddenly looked bothered, almost uncomfortable. “Oh my god, don’t smile like that.”

She looked at him suspiciously, dropping the smile. “Why?”

“It makes you look really pretty.” he explained, blurting out his explanation. They both shared an awkward stare-off before Donghae walked off without another word. If Jessica had cared to call his name and see him turn around to look at her, she would notice that he was blushing in embarrassment.

Jessica herself was left with burning cheeks and an awkward feeling in her stomach. “Okay, now, this is really worrying.” she mumbled.

--chapter end.

Yay, HaeSica~ kind of~ I actually sat down today and planned out how the next chapters will go, so...yay, planned progression! Sorry if the chapter is a little...bland...? I don't really know what to say about this chapter, but it was needed! Oh, and about the random additon of Changmin...I just couldn't resist. LOL. He probably won't be a very major character (unless he somehow manages to worm his way into being in the main cast). The next chapter will have some background on YoonHae, more HaeSicaaaa (lots of HaeSica in the coming chapters, I think xD) and TaeTeuk ;D (with Su, because...you know...he can't not be around. Anyway, moving on~ 

COMMENT REPLIES:

iLoveYuh: Donghae jealous of JaeSica? I actually wasn't planning on it, but I will make something happen for you :3 thanks for commenting, bb!

szejie: I updated...kind of...fast...? Okay, no I didn't. But it was less than a month this time around! ;D The next update should be out soon-ish too. Thank you for the cookie and for commenting, sweetie! 

shineemimi: I do very much agree, the Jung's are amazing <3 haha thank you for commenting! <3

nerdscandy: I am very happy to hear (waaait...read....) that! Thank you so much~ and thank you for commenting, bb. ;D

FolderName: Haha, Yuhan and his pick up lines...oh, Yuhan...I love shikshin Yoong ;) and here's what happened with the police! ;D thanks for commenting, sweetie!

shaii_1821: Here's HaeSica! And TaeTeuk is coming up~ ;D thank you for commenting! <3

KaiserKawaii: >< haha thank you for commenting! ;D

xQueenHanniex: A fight for Taeng is a fight for Taeng, illegal or not! Haha. I love Leeteuk's childish mindset when it comes to Junsu LOL. And you made him sound super duper creepy >< And it's YoongSu (JunYoon? SuYoon?) love for Leeteuk at its finest because they did more than just jump a cop for him. Haha. LISTEN, NEUKIL SU INNI? I had to do it, since you put the Chinese version. Kim Jongin <3 wow, he even managed to worm his way into a comment reply. But yes. Jaejoong is terrifying competition. And I totally knew that Yuhan was going to get his own section. Poor 2MIN. Being destroyed (kind of, sort of) by Yuhan. And now...they must step it up >< GET READY FOR 2MINSTAL (later though, because it's HaeSica time now. xD) Thank you for the epic comment, unnie! <3

UNTIL NEXT TIME, YOU LOVELIES.