Arrow 14! Stupid Junsu...

Cupid Must Have Been High

arrow fourteen: stupid junsu...

Leeteuk seethed to himself as he stomped to his car, clearly unhappy.

(I hope no one forgot about Leeteuk + TaeSu like how I almost did. ;D) “Stupid Junsu. Stupid, stupid Junsu.” He opened his car door, got in, closed said door, and then started up the engine all while huffing irritably. It only took him five seconds to realize that he had no idea where they went for their ice cream date. That only made Leeteuk even more irritable. “If I was stupid Junsu, where would I take the love of Leeteuk’s life?” he wondered, scowling in his seat. After about another five seconds, his forehead met with his steering wheel quite intimately. “I should have followed them right when they left.” he whined.

He was about to get out of his car and call it a quits (because lets all face it- stalking and being irritable were not a part of his expertise). Yes, he was going to just give up. And then he remembered that there was always this one parlor that Junsu would visit. Junsu had even begged him to take him there on more than one occasion. Leeteuk found his lip curling into a slight smirk as he proceeded to drive off and ruin TaeSu. “Stupid Junsu.” he mumbled.

--

Jessica sighed in annoyance as she proceeded to enter her house with an amused Jaejoong and a smirking Krystal behind her.

“Soojung, I didn’t know that you took to spraying your friends with a garden hose whenever they came over.” said Jaejoong, patting her head as if saying “Good job, baby~”.

“It’s only when they come over uninvited, oppa.” Krystal explained. She looked behind her to see Taemin and Minho still drenching wet and starting to shiver from the cold. She sighed softly before darting off to get towels.

“It’s been a while since I’ve been here.” mumbled Jaejoong. “Nothing’s really changed.”

Krystal had come back only to throw towels at Minho and Taemin. “Dry yourselves outside and then come inside~”

“At least let us come inside first, Soojung~”

Jessica sat down on the couch lazily and mumbled, “Or don’t come in at all~” All Jessica wanted to do was go to sleep; she felt extremely sleepy all of the sudden. She blamed her tiredness on the fact that she had just spent an hour or so with Donghae.

“Oh by the way~” started Jaejoong, facing all the people still standing outside the house. “I believe a proper introduction is in order.” He smiled cordially before saying. “I’m Kim Jaejoong.” He disregarded Taemin and Minho (much to their irritation) as he focused his attention on Donghae and Yuhan. “And you two are~?”

(Taemin could be seen almost making an obscene gesture towards Jaejoong, but was forcefully stopped when Krystal turned to look at her two best friends. He smiled innocently at her. She already knew what he was going to do.)

“Lee Donghae~” this was supplied cheerfully. “And this is Lee Yuhan, my little brother.” This was also supplied cheerfully. Donghae waved cheerfully, and while Yuhan usually would have followed his older brother’s example, he was distracted. Specifically, by someone standing behind Jaejoong.

 “Hyung! Hyung! Who is she?” Yuhan found himself pulling on Donghae’s shirt and demanding answers. Donghae’s attention was brought to the younger Jung, who was at the moment, smiling happily as she talked to Jessica.

“That’s Jessica’s little sister, Yu. Don’t mess with her.” he said this solemnly, as if recalling a distant memory. He recalled his first meeting with Jessica because of Krystal, and then the punch he received to the gut. He sighed and shook his head, rubbing his stomach; the bruise no longer hurt, but it did leave a slight mark.

Yuhan stared almost blankly at the younger Jung with his mouth slowly opening in awe as he watched her smile.

Donghae looked at Yuhan almost nervously. That look on his face cannot be good.

--

Leeteuk was just a little late as he saw Taeyeon and Junsu leave the ice cream parlor. From the looks of it, they were about to take a stroll, with ice cream cones in hand. With a precedent scowl, Leeteuk decided that he should follow them on foot from now on. He parked a little ways off and donned sunglasses and a hoodie. It was the perfect disguise! Or, at the very least, he thought it was.

He saw people pointing at him and whispering as he proceeded to follow them as inconspicuously as he could. It was, obviously, not very inconspicuous because most pedestrians and bystanders were starting to give him strange and suspicious looks.

“Oh, is that Yoona?” Leeteuk wondered. He saw a very familiar figure walk up to them with a bright smile and he vaguely heard an “alligator” laugh from where Taeyeon and Junsu were standing. “Omo, Yoong! ing TaeSu? I have the best dongsaeng ever.” Leeteuk was deeply moved, seeing Yoona standing in-between Taeyeon and Junsu. He put a hand to his heart and sighed happily.

That was the last straw for the people watching him suspiciously, as it would seem.

This cannot be good.Leeteuk gulped as he saw a local policeman reach for his arm.

Someone had alerted the police due to suspicious behavior.

Leeteuk knew it was time to go. But he wasn’t going to go without extracting a little revenge. He smiled amiably at the police officers before running past them, towards Junsu, and then swatting his ice cream cone out of his hands.

The shocked look on Junsu’s face and the amused look on Yoona’s made him smile happily even as he proceeded to run away from the local police.

--

Yoona hummed to herself happily as she walked about, walking towards no true destination, but moving around anyway. “Oh, it’s Taeyeon unnie~” She was about to run towards her unnie when she saw the person next to her. “Omo, it’s Taeyeon unnie and Junsu oppa!” Her eyes widened as she stared. “Should I go over there or leave them be?” she wondered, tapping her chin thoughtfully.

And then she saw that they were both holding an ice cream cone. “I should go over there.” she decided, smiling brightly. (SHIKSHIN NUMBER 2, I LOVE YOU.)

“Taeyeon unnie~ Junsu oppa~” she skipped over, smiling mischievously at the duo.

Junsu greeted her with a smile, while Taeyeon went, “Ah, Yoong!”

“So what is this, unnie~?” asked Yoona, pointing her finger back and forth from Junsu and Taeyeon. Her mischievous smile was still on as she eyed the ice cream cone in Taeyeon’s hand.

“This is a- well this is a-” Taeyeon looked a little flustered as she tried to answer because she just realized that she didn’t quite know how to answer. What is this, actually?

“Taengoo and I are on a date~” quipped Junsu, smiling happily. Taeyeon immediately felt the heat rush towards her cheeks and swayed back slightly.

T-this is a date? THIS IS A DATE?

Yoona laughed as she saw Taeyeon’s face, figuring that her oldest unnie was probably having a mental breakdown from Junsu’s words. This was her chance~ She started to fan her unnie’s face with one hand as the other hand went for Taeyeon’s melting ice cream.

She took the ice cream cone that came to her easily and started to nibble on it as Taeyeon remained dazed and somewhat brain dead. “What about Leeteuk oppa, though?” mumbled Yoona, thoughtfully thinking of her best friend that was sure to not be happy about this.

“Did you say something, Yoona?” asked Junsu, looking at her questioningly. He, too, started to fan Taeyeon’s face.

She blinked in surprise, but shook her head. “Nothing, oppa~ But your ice cream is melting too~” Yoona grinned, eyeing the other ice cream cone.

Junsu laughed his little dolphin laugh and asked, “Taeyeon’s isn’t enough for you?”

Yoona smiled brightly and asked, “Do you even know my stomach~?”

The dolphin soccer player shook his head before stretching out his arm, indicating that Yoona could take his ice cream cone as well. She smiled gleefully and was about to take it when a blur of motion interfered.

That blur of motion smacked the ice cream cone right out of Junsu’s hand and made it land pitifully on the ground. Yoona looked at it sadly, but her sadness soon turned into amusement as she saw that Leeteuk was the “blur of motion”.

All Junsu could do was look on in shock. So hyung followed us after all.

And then the police went after him, which then caused Yoona and Junsu to go after the police.

Taeyeon finally broke out of her stupor. “Yah! You guys! Don’t do that to pol- is that Leeteuk oppa?”

--

If Yuhan was slightly flirtatious to Jessica, he was downright hitting on Krystal.

Since Yuhan was a little ways off from Krystal (since he hadn’t been invited in yet), he had to shout to hit on her; that meant that everyone could clearly hear the younger Lee making moves on the younger Jung.

“Excuse me~ can I get your name~?” asked Yuhan, smiling brightly and cutely. He was staring dead on at Krystal, making it clear just who he was talking to.

Krystal blinked at the sudden new voice, but obliged with his request. “Krystal.”

The little boy smiled even more so cutely before saying, “Good. Now I know what to say when I tell Santa what I want for Christmas.”

“Oh my god, a little boy is using pick up lines on Soojung!” whispered Taemin, eyes wide in shock. He had meant to get his hyung’s attention by merely poking him lightly, but his shock caused him to instead whack Minho’s shoulder quite hard.

“Yah, Lee Taemin!” hissed Minho, holding his shoulder unhappily. His hiss fell on deaf ears; Taemin was too engrossed in listening to Yuhan hit on his Soojung.

Krystal laughed slightly and covered . She had been hit on several different ways, but having cheesy pick up lines being said to her was a first.

Jessica looked on in amusement while Donghae shook his head. “Yuhan ah~ the Jung’s are a curse~” whined Donghae. “Don’t hit on the younger one~”

“What do you mean a curse?” asked Jessica, no longer sleepy. She was more so amused.

“Donghae hyung, don’t say that the Jung’s are a curse.” Minho said, frowning slightly.

“Actually,” quipped Taemin. “It’s okay if you say that Jessica noona is a curse. But Soojung isn’t, so you shouldn’t say that.”

(And Taemin wonders why Jessica likes Minho more than him…)

“Yah, Lee Taemin!” Jessica called out his name with a small scowl. She wasn’t particularly angry, since she knew how much Taemin favored her younger sister- but still.

“Did the sun come out, or did you just smile at me~?’ continued Yuhan, still smiling brightly.

Krystal remained amused, as did Jaejoong and Jessica. Taemin, not so much.

“It’s not even sunny out.” mumbled Taemin. Minho patted his head sympathetically.

“He’s young. Just let him hit on her, Taem.” said Minho, still patting his head.

“He’s probably not even that young.” retorted Taemin, staring at Yuhan suspiciously.

Donghae sighed as he watched his little brother continue to say whatever the hell he could think of. Well. Donghae thought, mildly proud. At least he’s not afraid to go after whoever he wants.

“So what to you do for a living? Besides, you know, being beautiful~?”

“Really? That one is just lame!” complained Taemin.

Minho laughed lightly and couldn’t help but tease his dongsaeng. “Do I sense some jeal-OW!” Taemin had resorted to kicking him in the shin to cut him off.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about, Minho hyung.” Taemin smiled innocently, even though everyone saw Taemin kick Minho in plain sight.

Jaejoong just chuckled at the whole thing. That Taemin kid...

--

Everyone had been moved inside when Minho sneezed, complaining of the cold. Jessica immediately ushered him into her house while Taemin rolled his eyes.

“Minho hyung, what did you do to make Jessica noona love you so much?” asked Taemin.

“I charmed her with my good looks, wit, and athleticism?” joked Minho, winking playfully at Jessica.

Donghae looked scandalized, waiting for Jessica to possibly maim his dongsaeng, but all the “evil demon lady” did was laugh. Taemin rolled his eyes again and kicked Minho (again) lightly.

“Stupid hyung.” muttered Taemin. Is that why Jessica noona likes you more than me for Soojung?

Jaejoong chucked lightly, which brought Donghae’s attention to the oldest male present.

“So…you and Jessica are preeeeetttty close, huh?” asked Donghae, wriggling his eyebrows suggestively at the older Jung and Jaejoong.

Krystal stifled a laugh as she stared at her sister, wondering how she would answer. Minho face palmed because of his fish hyung, while Taemin just smiled cheekily.

Jessica huffed lightly and rolled her eyes before replying, “We’re childhood friends, of course we’re close.”

“That’s it?” pouted Donghae, clearly dissatisfied with the answer. “Is that really just it?”

Jaejoong looked unfazed at the accusation and answered as calmly as if he was replying to a question about the weather. “Nope, Jessica and I also used to date.”

Donghae smiled victoriously (as he really did think that they had something going on at least some time in their lives) before he fully interpreted what was said to him. He titled his head in confusion as he felt a slight twinge of pain in his heart. Donghae hit his chest in retaliation, which caused him to receive strange looks from everyone except Yuhan. Donghae just shrugged off the slight twinge and decided to focus his attention on Jaejoong and Jessica.

He looked from Jessica to Jaejoong and then back to Jessica before exclaiming, “Woah, Jessica, how did you get that~?” Donghae’s eyes had gone wide from shock and just stayed that wide; Jessica thought he sort of looked like a gaping fish.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” retorted Jessica.

“Well, it’s just that you’re kind of- and he’s, well-” Donghae’s would have been bs-ed explanation was cut off as Jessica’s phone rang loudly at that moment. She glared at him while he smiled innocently as she checked the caller ID.

“Hi Taeyeon.” she greeted, still glaring at Donghae. And then her glare on him faded as she paid more attention to the phone call.

“Taeyeon, calm down!” ordered Jessica, exasperated. Jessica hated it when the oldest of their group got excited or nervous; it caused the elder to babble and be pretty much incoherent. “What’s going on?” Krystal looked at her unnie in curiosity, as did everyone else sitting in the living room. Jessica waited as patiently as she could for Taeyeon to calm down enough for her to understand her. “…what do you mean Leeteuk oppa got taken away by the police?” Donghae looked wide-eyed at the mentioning of his hyung’s name. “What do you mean that’s not all?”

(Yuhan could be heard asking his older brother what was going on, since he was completely and thoroughly confused.)

“There’s more?” asked Minho, looking skeptically at the phone in Jessica’s hand.

“…Yoona and Junsu did what?”

--chapter end.

Hi~ ;D I hope you guys liked this chapter <3 Yoona has finally re-entered~ her time has come to fully enter the story~ ;D haha. Gotta love Yoong, man~

I swear, Yuhan just cannot get enough of the Jung’s. xD

By the way, Jaejoong- someone asked if Jaejoong would cause trouble for HaeSica. I would like to state now that Jaejoong is just going to cause trouble for everyone- that’s the type of character he is. ;D But he’ll have his helpful times too :D

QUESTION TO EVERYONE. Is the pace too slow or is it okay? >< please tell me in the comments! I'll speed the progression up if it is too slow :/

COMMENT REPLIES:

nerdscandy: here’s an update for you! ;D thank you for commenting, bb! <3

xQueenHanniex: omg hannie! here is the reply to your massive and epic comment! xD i feel like yuhan is more your baby than mine…and i created him LOL. i always thought that yuhan was your favorite character anyway. >< xD i don’t think the situation ever came up- and besides, hae doesn’t intentionally use yuhan for his dirty work. it just happens to go down like that when jessica is around. xD mrs. lee is super duper crazy- like, legitly so. haha. bad momma award? you would come up with that. xD and minho is just…so trollable. lol. 2min can never stand a chance against soojung ;D jaejoong super means business! but he didn’t really get to do anything this chapter…so next chapter…or thenext….haha. i actually really like that he called her sooyeon. it was very……intimate. haha. thank you for commenting, hannie unnie! <3

FolderName: i don’t think hae uses yuhan intentionally- it just happens to come out that way. haha. his mom…bleh. oh mrs. lee. how i dislike you~ haha. i love taeminstal and how easy taemin can troll minho <3 thank you for commenting, dear! ;D

szejie: here is the next update for you! <3 thank you for commenting, sweetie! >///< <3

minstal_1: here’s haesica….-ish. haha. minstal hasn’t really developed yet though, so sorry >< thanks for commenting though! ;D

KaiserKawaii: i love how cute taemin is in here <3 thank you for commenting!

wooyoung-taeyeon: here’s an update! haha. thanks for commenting :D