Arrow 2! The Demon Lady and the Stupid Buffoon

Cupid Must Have Been High

 

Here’s the second installment~!

Arrow 2: The Demon Lady and the Stupid Buffoon

Donghae honestly felt like crawling under a rock and staying there until the homicidal blonde went away. (Because I loved Sica’s blonde hair. <3 and so she is blonde~) He could have sworn that pure fear of the woman in front of him made his adrenaline start pumping. His heart was beating like crazy!

“Minho ah~ Taemin ah~ save your hyung!” whined Donghae as he hid behind Minho.

It was the human shield tactic. Version Choi Minho.

The campus “Romeo” just smirked lightly and started to move away. “You’re on your own, hyung. No one likes to mess with Sica noona when she’s mad.”

Donghae gaped widely like a fish and immediately clung to Minho’s back. “DON’T LEAVE ME!”

“Hyung…can you let go please?”

“Yes. Let go of Minho.” commented Jessica dryly, still glaring.

A chill ran down his spine as he gripped harder onto his dongsaeng.

“Hyung…I’m starting to feel uncomfortable…”

All the while, Taemin observed quietly and laughed for a moment before saying, “Donghae hyung, you shouldn’t have done that to Soojungie. Jessica noona hates it when people mess with Soojung.”

“I apologized already!” the fish whined, almost pathetically. He looked at Jessica from behind Minho and whimpered, “I’m sorry demon lady.”

Jessica almost twitched and muttered, “Demon lady? Did he just say demon lady?” She turned to her best friend and said, “I just got called a demon lady. ’s going down, Tiff.”

The said best friend looked to Donghae sympathetically and shook her head. “Why do it?”

Donghae tilted his head to the side and retorted, “Why do what? Isn’t she a demon lady? Look at how she glares!”

Cue the hardcore glaring.

“SEE! SEE! DEMON LADY!!” Donghae flailed and almost let go, which gave Minho a quick moment of freedom, before latching on just as hard again. The athlete sighed.

The “demon lady” scowled and her nostrils flared as she bit out, “I’m not a demon, you stupid buffoon!”

“WAH! DONGSAENGS! SHE’S CALLING ME NAMES!”

“You started it, mister…” pointed out Krystal, who was starting to slowly back away.

Taemin nodded in agreement and started his slow walk backwards, as Minho was honestly trying to detach himself from his hyung while the said hyung was distracted.

“Jessi…calm down…” appeased Tiffany, smiling gently and pulling on Jessica’s arm.

Jessica looked at her best friend, and her demeanor softened immensely. “But he called me a demon lady…and harassed Soojung…”

“Oh my gahd, she looks nice!” whispered Donghae, who proceeded to get a light slap from Taemin and Krystal.

“Don’t let her hear you, hyung.”

“Don’t say that about my unnie! She’s nice…when she wants to be!”

Donghae snorted and retorted, a bit too loudly, “She probably never wants to be nice.”

There was an awkward silence as Tiffany stopped placating Jessica, and Jessica turned to face Donghae, while everyone else stopped moving.

It only took three seconds for Minho to throw Donghae off of him completely, another two seconds for Taemin to say, “Lets walk Soojung to class!” with a quick nod from the girl, and three more seconds for the youngest trio to disappear from the area.

Tiffany was left between an inconvenient showdown/glare down/Hae-trying-not-to-run-and-Sica-instilling-fear down between Hell!Sica and the resident stupid fish.

And then a voice that could brighten anything cut through the awkward tension like a really pretty and sunny knife.

“AM I LATE?” A skinny, tall, and fair-skinned girl with long hair and doe eyes ran towards the pair in a flurry of movement.

Jessica blinked before smiling and stepping towards the girl. “Yoona! You’re earlier than usual!”

“Yoong!” squealed Tiffany. “Hi~~ Let me give you a hug~” Fany Fany Tiffany tried to get closer, but of course, she was stopped.

“I’m hugging Yoona first!” declared Jessica childishly, pushing Tiffany away slightly.

Before Jessica could actually hug the aforesaid girl though, well…of course Donghae had to get in the way of Jessi.

“YOONG! YOU’RE HERE! SAVE ME FROM THE EVIL DEMON-”

Yes, Donghae was cut off.

Why?

Because Jessica socked him in the stomach.

He did everything in his power to not double over and look lame in front of Yoona.

“Yoong is here! Must…look…cool!” thought Donghae, massaging his stomach with a miserable look on his face.

“Unnie! You shouldn’t do that to an oppa!” chided Yoona lightly, smiling.

“Yeah! You shouldn’t do that to an oppa!” Donghae sided with Yoona immediately, noticeably stepping behind the younger girl.

The Human Shield. Again. Version Im Yoona.

Jessica frowned while Donghae smiled cheekily. Jessica raised a fist threateningly in response.

The cheeky grin was still on Donghae’s face as he “sneakily” crept his arm closer to Jessica.

She raised an eyebrow in response and snorted, “You wouldn’t dare do anything.”

And then he poked her.

On the cheek.

Childishly.

7 seconds later, Donghae could be seen running away going, “MEHRONG! YOU EVIL DEMON LADY!”

“GET BACK HERE, YOU STUPID BAFFOON!” Jessica’s screeching could be heard from a mile away, as she touched her cheek like it was cursed.

Poor Tiffany. And Yoona. And their ears.

--

Jessica stabbed at her lunch angrily as she sulked under a tree in the shade.

“The dancing queen has arrived~” A cheery and pleasant voice was heard as Kim Hyoyeon made her presence known and took a seat next to Jessica immediately. She took one quizzical look at Jessica and asked in a curious tone, “What’s eating you, princess~?”

“I got called an evil demon lady today.” admitted Jessica with a sulky pout.

Hyoyeon had to stifle her grin as she played along with Jessica’s mood. “Aw. What kind of horrible person would do that to you?”

“A stupid, childish, buffoon who has no sense of personal space!” Jessica was raging, much to Hyoyeon’s amusement.

She really couldn’t help the smile that broke out on her face.

“Hey, what’s making my girl smile so much~?” A guy quickly filled the empty spot next to Hyoyeon and wrapped an arm around the dancer’s waist.

“Someone called Sica an evil demon lady, Hyukkie.” supplied Hyoyeon as Jessica continued to scowl.

“Ouch.” the guy said, playfully putting a hand over his heart.

Jessica nodded and put her own hand over her heart. “How dare he say that I’m a demon? What a buffoon!”

Lee Hyukjae, AKA Eunhyuk AKA Hyoyeon’s boyfriend nodded sympathetically. “What a buffoon.”

“What’s worse is that he almost knocked down Soojung beforehand because he thought she was Yoona!” Jessica really did not want to let that go. “He just pisses me off so much! …I ended up punching him in the stomach.” she admitted the last part a bit guiltily.

“Sica, what have we said about your violent tendencies?” admonished Hyoyeon, going tsk, tsk, tsk.

“That I should control them and think of happy thoughts like Daniel Henney instead.” stated Jessica flatly with a sigh.

“That’s right.” said Hyoyeon, patting her on the head.

“So he’s stupid and obsessed with Yoona? That sounds familiar.” said Eunhyuk thoughtfully.

Jessica gasped in mock horror and asked, “You know someone like that?”

“Did you catch his name by any chance?” asked the dancing machine.

Jessica shrugged and said, “Hae-something. Minho and Taemin know him too, I think.”

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk looked at each other for a moment before bursting out in laughter. “Donghae called you a demon lady? That’s priceless!” chortled Eunhyuk.

“Oh god, the fish has reached new levels of stupid!” Hyoyeon laughed freely while Jessica was confused.

“You guys know him too?” asked Jessica, curious.

Hyoyeon grinned and questioned Jessica playfully. “Where have you been, Sica?”

“That stupid buffoon is my best friend.” declared Eunhyuk cheekily.

Jessica felt her jaw drop slightly. “Oops…” she heard her subconscious tell her. "Sorry Eunhyuk..."

“It’s alright~” Eunhyuk waved a dismissive hand.

“But you should apologize for punching him in the stomach.” chimed Hyoyeon, leaning on her boyfriend for support.

“Apologize? To that?” repeated Jessica, her tone full of disbelief. "It's not my fault Hyuk's best friend is stupid!"

No way.

“Sica, you know you should.”

No!

“I’m going to tell your counselor if you don’t!”

Ow, my pride. I can hear it dying. It’s screaming, “Damn it, Kim Hyoyeon! You and your boyfriend! And the stupid buffoon too!”

--

“Taengoo ah~ do you want to go somewhere after school~?” asked Leeteuk, probably more excited than he should be.

“Go where?” asked Taeyeon absentmindedly.

Leeteuk pursed his lips thoughtfully and suggested, “Theme park?”

Before Taeyeon could give a proper response, someone in particular entered the area and all hope (for the moment) was lost for Teukie.

“Junsu oppa! Over here!” waved Taeyeon happily. The dolphin blinked once in surprise at the voice before smiling cheerfully and walking over.

“Taengoo~ Teukie hyung!” he greeted brightly.

“Plan Failed. Junsu edition.”

(Because Junsu deserves his own edition.)

Taeyeon looked like she was in pure bliss while talking to the guy of her dreams, whereas Leeteuk stood there quietly, already used to this type of scene.

“By the way, Junsu oppa~ Do you want to go somewhere today?” questioned Taeyeon.

“Hmm~? Where?”

“The theme park! With me and Leeteuk oppa!”  exclaimed Taeyeon.

“WAIT. WHAT?” Leeteuk almost screamed.

So it seems that Taeyeon paid enough attention to Leeteuk after all.

“Yeah, it sounds like fun!” Junsu agreed goodheartedly.

Leeteuk swore he was gaping like a fish.

“Taengoo indirectly agreed to my offer...So I get my date with Taeyeon…but Junsu has to come? Some higher power must hate me. What did I do wrong, oh higher power~?”

Even he knew his face looked pitiful at that moment.

--

So I hope you enjoyed the HaeSica interaction and HyoHyuk. <3 And also, I hope you enjoyed Taemin, Krystal, Minho, and TeukTaeSu~. <3

Please comment and subscribe <3

And thank you to my lovely subscribers:

bonsone

nonetheless

yongse0_ih3art

jamjar

linaaak3

BaybeeDoubleHluvsyhu

fickyz

xQueenHanniex

the_soshified_one

naydsbeb

ilovehaesica

Kyuwonhae

nerdscandy

 

I love you guys. <3

And thanks to the comments from: xQueenHanniex, MilkMustache, the_soshified_one, and hyunae1522 <3 I love you guys too :D

Look forward to more HaeSica and other pairings~ :D

(And as an off-comment. I love that Krystal .gif I used as the main image~)