Arrow 3! Apologies Are Overrated Anyway

Cupid Must Have Been High

 

THE BOYS! <3 MY SONE HEART IS GOING CRAZY.

I LOVE MY SOSHI~ <3 KEKE. :D This update is dedicated to their comeback~ <3

Arrow 3: Apologies Are Overrated Anyway

The nine girls of So Nyuh Shi Dae were gathered around, doing their regular talk/meeting that took place before heading to their respective homes.

The leader herself was determined to get out of their daily meeting today.

“Bye girls~” Taeyeon waved frantically before turning to sprint. She had almost succeeded in running away.

Almost.

“Wait, unnie. Where are you going?” Yoona was just curious.

Really.

“I just have somewhere to be~” Taeyeon chuckled almost nervously.

Omo, why am I acting like this? Why am I so nervous?

“You’re acting really suspicious, Taengoo.” Yuri offhandedly commented, looking at her leader strangely.

“It’s…it’s nothing~ ehehehe~” It’s nothing to hide! What’s wrong with me?

YoonYul was not amused.

Taeyeon fidgeted for a moment before saying, “I sort of kind of but not really have a date.”

It was like there was an awkward tension that enveloped the area.

With that one statement, Taeyeon silenced eight other girls.

And then there was chaos. 

“DID YOU FINALLY SAY YES TO TEUKIE OPPA?”

“BUT SHE LIKES JUNSU OPPA~! TAENGOO, DID YOU FINALLY GET A DATE WITH JUNSU OPPA?”

“FRICKIN’ FANY, SHE IS PROBABLY GOING WITH LEETEUK OPPA!”

 “SHE’S NOT, BECAUSE SHE LIKES JUNSU OPPA!”

“SHE CAN STILL GO ON A DATE WITH LEETEUK OPPA THOUGH!”

“Why are they yelling?” asked Sunny, covering her ears in hopes of drowning out the sounds of SooFany. There was a pout on the aegyo queen’s lips. She was about to bring out her killer aegyo if they didn’t stop soon.

“I have no answer for you, Soonkyu.” responded Hyoyeon, shaking her head sadly.

“Don’t call me that~ You’re just asking for my aegyo.”

Hyoyeon put up her hands in a somewhat surrender, and stuck her tongue out at her fellow shortie.

“So who are you going with, Taengoo??” asked Tiffany, excited.

She loved a cute couple, after all~

“I’m sort of going with Leeteuk oppa…”

“HA, IN YOUR FACE, FANY UNNIE!”

Tiffany pouted.

“And Junsu oppa.”

"HA, SOO!"

And then the awkward silence came back.

“Hehe, two-timing, Taeyeon unnie~? Didn’t know you had it in you~” there was a sneaky smile on Sooyoung’s face that none of the unnie’s could say that they liked.

“I’m not! I’m just…going with both of them! To the amusement park! Today!” Taeyeon defended herself, because she would really like to point out that she wasn’t cheating.

Yoona nodded, sage-like, and announced, “At least she is saying that she is not cheating~”

Taeyeon gaped and said, “I’m not! Leeteuk oppa invited me, and I invited Junsu oppa!” She put her hands on her hips.

She wasn’t cheating.

She wasn’t even dating one of them. Yet.

She liked Junsu after all~ (Taeyeon briefly wondered if Junsu thought this was like a date.)

A dreamy sigh left her lips as she thought about the dolphin boy.

“Hello~ Earth to Taeyeon~” Yuri waved a tanned hand in front of Taeyeon’s face, while Sunny came up to poke her right cheek.

“So what time are you guys meeting up?”

“Uhm…3:30…” Taeyeon paused to check her watch and almost screamed. “I’M GOING TO BE LATE MEETING UP WITH THEM! BYE GIRLS~!” The kid leader dashed off, not even bothering to look back.

The girls could handle going home without her.

Right?

“Look at her go…” Yoona clapped her hands in appreciation for the speed.

“I wonder why she was so fidgety though.” mused Yuri.

Conversation resumed naturally, as the girls picked up their interrupted chat from before.

Since the school day was over, and while the “ice princess” was generally in a good mood at this time, Jessica was (at the moment) as miserable as she had ever been at school.

It would be appropriate to say that she was basically sulking.

She even had a pout on her face.

Tiffany and Sunny looked at her sympathetically, while Hyoyeon grinned slightly.

When school had let out for the day, Hyoyeon wasted no time in giving her other sisters the news about Sica’s day.

She was reprimanded on the spot by maknae Seohyun.

Jessica cringed as she remembered the talk Seo Joohyun had with her.

“Unnie! You know it’s not right to punch people in the stomach!”

“Yes, but-”

“He only called you a demon lady! He shouldn’t have been punched because of that!”

“....only a demon lady? Seohyun-”

“You should apologize. It’s the right thing to do, and karma’s going to get you if you don’t.”

“But maknae~”

“No buts, unnie~!”

Our heroine cringed once more and muttered under her breath. “Stupid soft spot that I have for maknae…”

That conversation happened fifteen minutes ago, and after the said conversation, Seohyun had promptly left to handle other activities. (Maknae did not hear the gossip. But she would probably find out very soon.)

Jessica had been sulking slightly since.

Her mood was surly enough for her to not comment on the recent gossip about TaeTeukSu.

Even if she would have normally would have partaken in the teasing of Taeyeon.

“You heard Seohyunnie~ You should say sorry~” Hyoyeon prodded at the pouty blonde.

The said blonde could almost hear her friend snickering at her internally.

“But he called me an evil demon lady! And then went “mehrong” and ran away! I shouldn’t have to apologize!” She insisted this almost vehemently, but was only given a pitying pat on the head from Tiffany.

“It’s okay, Jessi. I’m sure he’ll accept your apology quickly.”

“But I don’t WANT to apologize!” Her Jung pride was flaring, and it wasn’t happy with the prospect of saying sorry.

Oh, my pride…

“Would you like me to call maknae back~?” asked Sooyoung, playfully teasing Jessica as she put a lazy hand on the blonde’s head.

“Soo, you wouldn’t do that to me right~?” asked Jessica, her eyebrow quirked.

The shikshin pretended to think about it and said playfully (or not), “I won’t if you buy me food right now.”

The girls around Sooyoung (Sunny, Jessica, Tiffany, and Hyoyeon) all looked at her in disbelief.

“You insatiable shikshin…didn’t we feed you half an hour ago?” asked Sunny, poking Sooyoung’s stomach, as if to ask, “Where does all the food go?”

“You did~ but that wasn’t enough~” the comment was sheepishly said, and coldly received.

“It was worth a try~ Later girls~” Sooyoung shrugged and walked over to Yoona, pulling her along as she waved goodbye to everyone. “Yoong! Do you want to eat at that new barbeque restaurant down the street from your house?”

Shikshin #2 looked excited at the prospect, and almost watered. “Meat?”

Sooyoung cackled almost maniacally and declared, “MEAT!”

Yoona smirked lightly and threw down a challenge. “I bet I can eat more than you can.”

Challenger: Im Yoona.

Challenged: Choi Sooyoung

“Oh you’re on, feather-weight!” It did not take long for the two girls to race off into the distance, all while shouting threats and meat orders.

“Lets walk home, Jessi?” asked Tiffany, eye-smile in place.

Jessica nodded her head once, and proceeded to go to her fellow (fluent) English-speaking friend.

The girls decided it was time to depart from one another, and it only took a couple minutes from each to be on their separate ways.

Jessica and Tiffany walked home together.

Always.

“REMEMBER TO APOLOGIZE, SICA~” Hyoyeon hollered this a ways off, as she had already started her trek home.

Jessica rolled her eyes and muttered, “I’d rather die fir-”

“Don’t say that~” Tiffany reprimanded lightly. “And you should. You did punch him pretty hard.”

Jessica rolled her eyes again and shouted back to the dancing choding, “We’ll see!”

“Happy, Tiff?” asked Jessica, her tone exaggeratedly heavy and pouty. Her pout lasted for three seconds before it broke into a beautiful smile.

And Tiffany smiled. She loved when Jessica smiled like that.

Sunny, Hyoyeon, and Yuri had their own paths to get home individually.

The walk between JeTi was quiet and peaceful.

The scenery was tranquil, and it helped Jessica’s mood a lot.

The trees, bushes, flowers. Even the grass.

It was all pretty and soothing.

But of course, the peace had to be destroyed.

After all, it wouldn't be much of a story if everything stayed peaceful.

Lying in the grass about ten feet away and off to the side was the “stupid buffoon” himself.

Lee Donghae.

“Oh hell no.”

Some higher being must hate the Jung pride.

--

Taeyeon walked, moved, and spoke enthusiastically, happy with listening to Junsu talk and laugh with her.

Understandably, Leeteuk was not so happy.

“Stupid Junsu. Taking away my Taeyeon. Stupid Junsu. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!” Teukie was muttering to himself again.

And of course, Taeyeon had to notice.

“Are you okay, oppa?” She had her concerned face on, and of course he had to smile at that.

“Hyung, if you’re not feeling well, we can just reschedule this hang out.” said Junsu, stopping to look at Leeteuk.

The smile almost slipped, but he forced it back into place.

Stupid Junsu.

 “No, no. Everything is fine. Lets keep walking~”

The animated conversation picked back up, and Leeteuk felt the need to roll his eyes.

At least he was getting something out of this.

He looked at Taeyeon fondly, watching her smile and laugh dorkily.

Her “amajjing” laugh is the best sound in the world.

Taeyeon suddenly stopped, as her phone went off, and with Leeteuk walking behind her, they almost collided.

“I shouldn’t have stopped…” mused Leeteuk, as an afterthought.

She smiled brightly, and quickly said, “Let me take this call!”

Leeteuk Park Jungsoo and Kim Junsu were left in the awkwardest silence ever.

Well, it was awkward for Leeteuk, at least.

“So hyung, how have you been?” asked Junsu cheerfully.

Leeteuk grinned and replied cordially, “i’ve been pretty good.”

Can I shoot him? The world won’t miss ONE soccer playing dolphin.

--

Ways off, Taeyeon answered her phone with a cheery, “Hello?”

“Unnie, it is not nice to two-time!”

“i’m not two-timing! …who even told you?” Taeyeon’s tone held exasperation.

Who dared to rat her out to the maknae?

…Even if she wasn’t cheating.

“But if I had to have two boyfriends…” Taeyeon pondered groundlessly. “Bad Taeng! Bad!” she muttered and slapped her cheeks lightly.

“Are you alright, Taeyeon unnie~?”

“I’m fine~ I’m just sorting some things out~” Insert the awkward laughter.

“Anyway, Sunny unnie told me, when I called to check up on her.”Seohyun answered absentmindedly. “Anyway, it is not nice to cheat! You’ll hurt yourself, and the two oppas!”

“There has to be feelings besides my own to initiate that kind of hurt, maknae. Don’t worry about anything.” snorted Taeyeon. There was nothing to worry about, in her opinion. She was just out today to spend some time with her crush and best friend~

“Aren’t there other feelings involved?”

“…what?”

There was a soft, “bye, unnie.” and an audible click.

“Maknae? MAKNAE?” screeched Taeyeon.

What did she mean by that?

--

“Go apologize, Jessi.” prodded Tiffany, pushing her towards the unsuspecting fish lightly.

“No.” Jessica was being stubborn and she knew it. She was completely prepared to turn the other way and run.

“Might as well get it over with. Besides, Hyoyeon told us that he’s pretty nice.”

“Yeah, when he’s not calling someone an evil demon lady.” The ice princess grumbled and stomped her way over, her body language saying that she was completely unwilling to apologize.

She stopped five feet short of Donghae and cleared .

“Hey, buffoon. Sorry for punching you.” she bit out.

There was no reaction.

“Buffoon?” Did you hear me? I said sorry.” She scowled and waited for five seconds.

It was the most irritating five seconds of her life.

“YAH! BUFFOON!” She stomped over to him, closing the remaining five feet easily. Her fist was raised, ready for a repeat of what happened earlier.

“Jessi, don’t punch him AGAIN!” Tiffany moved to walk over quickly. "You haven't even aplogized for the first punch yet!"

How dare he ignore me? I was apologizing, damn it!

And then she paused.

“Why did you pause, Jessica?” asked Tiffany, hesitantly. “Not that I want you to maim him or anything.”

Jessica looked to her best friend, rage gone. “Tiff…I think there’s something wrong here.”

--

Thanks to all of the people that subscribed and commented~ Love you all lots~ <3

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING. :) YOU MAKE ME HAPPY. AND FEEL FLUFFY INSIDE. YES, ALL THAT GOOD STUFF. :D

Would anyone like to make a poster for me~? I would appreciate and love it a lot. :D

Hope you enjoyed the chapter~