Arrow 5! The Evil Demon Lady is the Best!

Cupid Must Have Been High

 

Arrow 5

Donghae felt himself pout, clearly sulking as he trekked on home from the hospital. “I hate hospitals. Hate them, hate them, hate them.” He sighed as he felt himself moving into his neighborhood and closer to his home. “They’re so expensive, and white, and boring, and weird smelling, and depressing.” He ranted to himself, to the amusement of the friendly neighborhood cats and mice.

In no time at all, he reached the door to his humble abode and forced a smile on his before entering. “At least I didn’t have to pay for the hospital fee though.” he thought absentmindedly, walking through the door.

Jessica looked highly uncomfortable as she, Taemin, and Tiffany entered the room that Donghae was assigned to.

The room was stark white, and to be completely honest, almost distressing gloomy. Donghae laid on a bed, staring blankly at the ceiling in an attempt to somehow amuse himself in this “stupid” room until the doctors decided he could go home.

The fish’s roommate looked to be an old man, sleeping peacefully. They hoped he was sleeping peacefully anyway. He wasn’t moving, after all.

“HAE HYUNG!” Taemin rushed to Donghae’s bedside immediately after entering and flitted about. “Are you okay? How many scratches do you have? Are you in pain? I bet Sica noona’s bruise is what is causing the most pain!”

“Yah, Lee Taemin!” hissed Jessica, still looking kind of uncomfortable. Commendably, she did step forward and tried to inspect his injuries, albeit from a distance. Tiffany smiled at Donghae sheepishly and said, “I hope you’re not too injured from the accident.”

“What happened?” Donghae blinked repeatedly, looking clueless as he stared at the three friends (well, one dongsaeng, another acquaintance, and a pretty but evil girl who punched him) that were in his room.

Taemin smiled brightly and helpfully supplied, “You got hit by a motor scooter, hyung!”

“Quite stupidly.” added Jessica, quirking what looked to be an innocent smile.

Before Donghae could even contemplate sticking out his tongue and starting another fight right there, the doctor entered. Jessica visibly relaxed as she saw the man enter.

“Why hello there, Mr. Lee. I see you’re up and looking good.” The doctor, Doctor Kim, looked pleasantly surprised at the sitting up Donghae who looked ready for a fight that could come at any time.

The doctor didn’t seem to realize that Donghae had a reason to look ready for a fight that could come at any time.

“Why yes, doctor. I know I’m looking good~” Donghae replied cheekily, while Jessica pretended to gag.

Tiffany smiled faintly at the sight, while Taemin struck a pose to go with the statement.

Dr. Kim went over Donghae’s statistics, checked his general health, and gave a warning look to those present about Donghae’s condition. Taemin, Tiffany, and Jessica all looked at the doctor seriously. Donghae missed the look. “Well Mr. Lee, you’re ready to be discharged whenever you want to be.” he said, his tone cheerful.

“Really?” His eyes sparkled, and he looked almost ridiculously overjoyed at those words. The four people awake, besides Hae, looked somewhat dumbfounded at the look, and were put into even more of a state of confusion after the look died only after a couple seconds.

“How much is the hospital bill?” Donghae asked, looking unsure, as if he was hesitant to find out.

Dr. Kim blinked once before responding with a kind smile, “Don’t worry about it, Mr. Lee. Ms. Jung has decided to pay this trip.”

Donghae’s eyes widened in shock and he felt his mouth drop as he stared at Jessica openly.

She glared in response, almost baiting him to pick a fight with her about the doctor’s words. “Got a problem, buffoon?” She started to look increasingly awkward as he kept on staring.

“But…demon lady…why…I mean…you’re so…and you…evil…” He was sputtering and blinking rapidly. Hospital bills were no joke.

“Don’t get used to it, you stupid buffoon!” snapped Jessica, her cheeks taking on a faint pink color. She wasn’t used to this type of open staring.

“Awww, evil demon lady! You’re the best!” gushed Donghae, moving up out of his bed and towards Jessica with open arms.

“Yah, you want me to put you back on that hospital bed?” Jessica threatened, a fist up. Her violent mechanism was acting up again. Tiffany rolled her eyes while Taemin followed her movements jokingly in the back of her.

“I take it back. You’re not the best.” he replied, stopping short of the blonde by a foot or two. His tone was flat and he stared at her blankly now.

Jessica twitched and complained, “You’re so ungrateful!”

They were starting to yell.

Donghae looked offended as he retorted, “You don’t like my compliments, and you get mad when I talk about you otherwise! What do you want from me?”

“You know, if you weren’t so stupid, we wouldn’t be having this problem!” She retaliated, almost barking her response.

“You know, lady! Just when I thought my image of you was going to change-“

“Yah, all of you! Get out!” yelled a new, foreign voice. “Can’t an old man sleep in peace?!”

It seemed that Donghae’s roommate could wake up after all. And he didn’t appreciate the noise.

Jessica, Donghae, Taemin, and Tiffany, and even the doctor paused awkwardly at the intrusion. No one moved a muscle.

“Didn’t you young ones hear me, or have all of your hearings gone bad?” snipped the old man.

Taemin coughed awkwardly and danced out the door, while Tiffany scratched at her head for a moment before making her own quick exit, Jessica in tow. (The blonde didn’t leave without giving Donghae one last glare though.) The doctor, giving the old patient a forced smile, backed away as well.

“What the hell, they all left me!” whined Donghae. The old man gave him a sharp glance, which made Donghae forget to breathe for a moment. He remembered his manners after his brain demanded air, and smiled at the man nicely.

He just grumbled and moved to go back to sleep.

“What a bitter old man…” Donghae mused. “He’s kind of like Jessica!”

Donghae smiled faintly at the memory as he walked into his own dreary living room, and made a quick pit stop a certain room next to the bathroom. There was a sleeping figure, lying in his own bed as if there was nothing wrong in the world. He walked quietly over, and brushed the figure’s bangs lovingly. “Hey, little bro.”

The action roused the little brother and he blinked blearily at Donghae. “Hey hyung. Welcome home.”

“Hi kiddo~ how was your day?”

“Same old, same old. Hey, did mom say when she was coming home? I need to ask her something.”

“No, kid. She didn’t say when she was coming home.” Donghae patted his little brother’s head softly as he smiled at him gently.

His brother’s wheelchair gleamed, even in the dim lighting, while his parents were nowhere to be found.

--

Next Day~

“Unnie! Unnie! Unnie!” Yoona could be heard using the aegyo that bothered her unnies the most as she skipped and flitted around everyone in the group.

“Im Yoona~ How many times do I have to beg you to stop using your aegyo?” whined Tiffany.

The ten girls (because Krystal was there too) decided to all walk to school that day because Taeyeon decided that they needed more bonding time!

“So, Taeng~ how was the date yesterday~?” asked Sunny, teasingly getting close to her best friend and fellow danshin.

“Actually, Sunny, it was…amazing~” Taeyeon blushed lightly as she began to share details.

“An infinite amount of times~” quipped Yoona, latching onto Tiffany’s arms.

A sleepy Jessica looked at the chipper Yoona, and refrained from falling asleep as she walked by asking, “What, Yoong?”

“The school play! Try outs start today!” 

Actress Yoong was ready for action.

--

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter~ although...it was kind of rushed ^^ 

Thanks to all the new subscribers and I love all the comments! <3

Mwuah! Much love to you guys~~

Don't you all love the main image? "Angry" Sica still manages to look so cute~ hehe.