Like a family

I HATE having a famous boyfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♪Music Player♫

Gummy - Love Recipe

~♥~

 

Junhyung rang the doorbell to your house a few times. Unfortunately, Eun Ah answered the door, and not you.

"Where's ~~~~~-ah?" Junhyung asked.

"I don't know," Eun Ah replied, "She wasn't here last night either."

Junhyung turned around and ran to Suncrest cafe. He was worried about you. 'Where was she last night? What if something happened to her?' he thought as he approached the semi busy cafe. He looked at you serve some customers. He walked over to you and grabbed your arm. You turned to him.

"Yes?" you asked, not looking at him carefully. You didn't know it was Junhyung, "Umm.. Sir?"

"~~~~-ah, let's talk," Junhyung lowered his voice. You recognized his voice immediately.

"O-Ok.. Let m-me take care of this customer.." you stammered. Junhyung softened.

'Is she scared? She's stuttering so much..' Junhyung thought as he walked out of the cafe. You handed one of your co workers the order and walked outside with Junhyung. You were very nervous. 'Does he want to break up with me?' you thought. You erased the thought from your mind.

"What did you want to talk about?" you asked. Junhyung hugged you. He hadn't hugged you in a long time.

"People are looking.." you muttured.

"So?" Junhyung murmured, "I missed you. I'm sorry for saying those harsh things.."

"It's ok... They weren't that harsh," you said and hugged him back.

"I feel really bad," Junhyung admitted. He let you free of his grasp.

"Don't be," you smiled. You played with his hands, touched he still kept the ring on. You thought he was mad and took it off. Junhyung softly smiled. You were his true love. He would never let go of you. It's been five years, why break up now? He thought of Jonghyun and frowned. He wasn't going to lose to him, and that was for sure. You weren't going to slip out of hands that easily.

"What's with the frown?" you asked.

"Nothing," Junhyung smiled, "By the way, are you free tomorrow?"

"Yup," you nodded.

"Good," Junhyung grinned, "Let's go on a date."

"Ok," you smiled, "Where?"

"I was thinking we could go to the Beast dorm. The others won't be there so...we could spend some alone time.." Junhyung winked at you. You blushed.

"Ok, but you are not going to touch me until we're married," you stated and walked back into the cafe. Junhyung grinned and fist pumped the air. 'Yesss. She plans on marrying me. TAKE THAT JONGHYUN!' Junhyung laughed to himself.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

The next day

For once, you smiled when you woke up from your sleep. Your other cousins came over to your house for a week, so Eunah couldn't boss you around. You brushed your teeth and then showered. You didn't bother dressing nicely for your date. You didn't really care. Junhyung would say you're pretty in anything.

"~~~~-ah!" your aunt called.

"Yes auntie?" you asked as you tied your shoelaces.

"Can you take Seung Ah and Yoon Jae out for fresh air?" she asked you.

"Sure!" you smiled, "I'm going out anyway."

Seungah and Yoonjae were your five year old cousins. You adored them. They ran over to you.

"Unni!" Seungah grinned and held your hand.

"Noona!" Yoonjae held your other hand. You smiled and walked with them to the Beast dorm.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter