*Sigh*

I HATE having a famous boyfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♪Music Player♫

IU - Someday

~♥~

 

"DONGSAENG!" Junghee yelled. You quickly ran downstairs.

"Yeah? What's wrong?!" you yelled back.

"GUESS WHO'S BACK?!" she exclaimed excitedly. You became a bit nervous upon hearing her words. You just hoped it wasn't...

"EUN AH!" she grinned. You frowned and your brain couldn't process what just happened.

"E-Eun ah?" you asked. Junghee nodded as Eun Ah came into the room. She hugged Junghee and shot you a devilish smile. You cupped a hand over your mouth. Your legs wouldn't move. You had to get out of this room. Her bad aura filled the room. You slung your bag over your shoulder and ran out of the house as fast as you could. You ran to a local park and sat down to catch your breath. You sighed and thought about Eun Ah. The two faced brat. She was your cousin who was only a month younger than you. She was always nice to everyone. Except you. She hated you with a passion, although you never knew why. When you were alone with her, she would torture you. It was HELL. It's been a year since you've seen her. Who knows what she'll do to you now?

You sighed again and got up. You were supposed to go to Cube to meet up with Beast. You dragged your feet and looked at the ground.

'I guess after happiness is gloom..' you thought. You were soon at Cube entertainment. The guards let you in. You were still bummed out about Eun Ah, so you didn't see the girl walking towards you. You accidently bumped shoulders with her.

"Mianhae." you said.

"It's ok!" she smiled sweetly. You just realized it was Hara from Kara.

'What's she doing here?' you thought. You shook your head and entered the practice room. Beast was lying on the floor, tired.

"Annyeong.." you said quietly.

"What's wrong?" Yoseob asked.

"Nothing." you shook your head.

"LIES." Yoseob accused as he pointed his finger at you.

"I'm not." you pouted.

"I've known you for over ten years. I KNOW YOU INSIDE OUT HAN ~~~~~~~!!!" Yoseob exclaimed.

"Aish! Calm down." Junhyung said and hit Yoseob with his empty water bottle. Yoseob scowled as he got up to use the bathroom.

"He's right.." Doojoon said. "You look... out of it."

You put on a fake smile.

"Sorry! I'm just tired!" you lied. You didn't want to tell them about Eun Ah. Everytime she stayed at your house, you would avoid having Beast see her. You didn't want  to know what she would do if she found out you were dating Junhyung. Because once she wants something, she gets it. She's very spoiled and selfish. And such a diva.

"Come here baby~" Junhyung smiled as he held his arms out for you. You smiled and hugged Junhyung.

"Tell her already." Hyunseung said.

"Oh yeah! Haha." Dongwoon laughed.

"What is it?" you asked.

"Here, catch!" Dongwoon exclaimed as he threw you a card. You caught it and read it.

"Pool party?" you asked.

"Yeah." Junhyung said as he played with your hair. "Come?"

"Who else is coming?" you asked.

"I invited Minyoung and Hwasoon." Kikwang spoke up.

"Other groups are going to be there too." Doojoon said. "We don't know who though."

"Hmm~ Ok then. I guess I can come." you said.

"Yess." Junhyung grinned. Your phone vibrated so you slipped it out of your pocket and looked at the caller. The screen showed Minyoung holding up a V sign. You excused yourself and then answered the call.

"Yeobose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter