Happy Birthday to you~

I HATE having a famous boyfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♪Music Player♫

Sha La La - Shin Minah

~♥~

Kikwang went up the elevator to Hwasoon's room. He brought a bouquet of flowers for her. He looked in the window of her office. Unfortunately, she wasn't there. Kikwang pouted as he entered her office and placed the flowers on her desk. He wrote a little note next to it.

'WHO IS THAT GUY?!' Youngbae thought angrily. 'Oh no! I-Is that her boyfriend? I hope not...'

'Who's that guy?' Kikwang thought. 'His stares are burning holes through my back...'

*************************

Knock knock

Minyoung stood up to open the door. Just as she opened it, someone enveloped her into a huge bear hug. She didn't have to think twice, she knew it was Yoseob.

"Yoseob!" she exclaimed. He pulled away and leaned in for a kiss. Minyoung pushed him away.

"Not now, I'm busy," Minyoung said.

"What?!" Yoseob exclaimed in distraught, "This is my only free time! I even brought you lunch."

"I'm still in working hour," Minyoung sighed, "The students should be coming soon."

Yoseob pouted, using all of his aegyo on her. Minyoung was uneffected.

"Wait, let me ask my sunbae to fill in," Minyoung said, about to go get him. Just then, someone walked into the class. "Never mind."

"Hey Min.... Young?" Jinho said, surprised by Yoseob. Yoseob scowled. 'It's that guy.'

"Uh..."

---

After explaining that they were just "friends," Yoseob and Minyoung went to the park for a small picnic.

"I made lunch," Yoseob said as he unpacked his special homemade lunch.

"You can cook?" Minyoung asked. Yoseob nodded and smirked.

"Don't underestimate your boyfriend," Yoseob chuckled. Minyoung smiled and looked at all the food set up.

"First, I have for you a fruit buffet," Yoseob said showing her the box full of assorted fruit. The fruit was nicely cut into hearts and stars.

Yoseob stared at it until realizing something. He gasped and stuffed the apples into his mouth.

Minyoung laughed as he managed to swallow all of them.

"My baby doesn't like apples does she?" Yoseob cooed. Minyoung rolled her eyes and flicked his forehead.

"Don't call me baby," Minyoung said.

"Okay then honey," Yoseob smiled cheekily. Minyoung shook her head and laughed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

That night

You stared at the clock. Any moment now, it would be precisely 12, and it would be your birthday. You yawned because you weren't used to staying up. You blinked once just as the clock hit 12. Then, your doorbell rang. No one was home for some reason. You walked to the door expecting Junhyung. A smile formed on your lips when you heard soft singing. It was definitely Junhyung. You opened the door.

"Happy Birthday," Junhyung said with a smile. He was holding a small cake. He invited himself in. You closed and locked the door and then walked to the dining room with him.

"I didn't know my boyfriend could sing," you .

"Don't underestimate your boyfriend," Junhyung said and stuck his tongue out as he placed the cake down and sat down in front of it. He lit the 22 candle.

"Make a wish babe~" he smiled. You sat dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter