Chapter 13

I HATE having a famous boyfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♪Music Player♫

APink - Please Let Us Love

~♥~

"I like that one," you say, pointing to a big white bear.

"Whaa?" Junhyung says in disbelief. He pouts. "Pick a smaller one."

"No," you say with a smile.

"Aish... I'm going to have no money after shopping with you," Junhyung sighs. You smile playfully.

"Just kidding~" you laugh. Junhyung eyes land on your neck. He stares at the necklace you're currently wearing.

"Why are you wearing that?" he asks. You look at him.

"Wae?" you ask, admiring its beauty again.

"I don't like it when you wear gifts from other guys," Junhyung frowns.

"My jealous boyfriend~" you laugh. Junhyung checks his phone.

"..I have to go now," Junhyung says.

"Hm? Wae?" you ask sadly.

"Sorry, but I have schedule for the rest of this month," he apologizes. He pecks you on the lips and then runs off, leaving you standing there like a fool. You frown. 'How could he just leave me here like that? He never does that...I hate having a famous boyfriend.'

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The rest of the day, you spent your time on your laptop, watching any video with Key you could find. You squealed as you watched him dance. "He's so hoooot," you say and fan yourself a bit. Your smile fades away when you see a Junhara video in the suggestion box. You click on it anyway. You watch all the clips of them together emotionlessly.

"Aish! Why am i doing this?" you scowl and slam the laptop screen down. You slide off the bed and pull your diary out of your desk. You grab a pen and start writing.

 

Dear diary,

So today, I went on a 'date' with Junhyung. Didn't last long. He left me hanging. He never does that. He changed a lot these past few months. I guess it's only normal though... Sometimes I can't help but be jealous of Hara. Their "relationship" (notice the quotes) is public, while our real relationship isn't. Unfair isn't it? T^T He has schedule for the rest of the month. I will miss him. I hope I can at least webcam with him... or call him... This month will be a sad month. You know, i hate having a famous boyfriend.

- ~~~~~~~~~~

You closed the diary and then headed downstairs.

Ding dong~

'Who is it?' you thought as you headed to the door. You opened it.

"~~~~~-ah~"

"J-Jonghyun..." you said, "Why are you here?"

"I had free time, so I wanted to visit you," he smiled and invited himself in. You softened and closed the door.

'He's a sweet guy. I wish Junhyung would act more like Jonghyun. He's even more famous, but he spends his free time with me...' you thought as you sat down next to him. He rested his head on your shoulder, making you freeze on the stop. You gulped. Junhyung wouldn't like this.

"What .. are you doing?" you asked.

"I'm tired~ Let me rest. Please?" he said with his eyes closed.

"Ok... You can use the be-"

"I like you better."

You felt the heat rise to your cheeks when he said that.

"Really?" you asked.

"Mmhmm.."

His breath tickled your skin.

"I like you a lot."

"I- I like you too." you murmured.

"I like you as more than a friend."

 

Your eyes widened and you could've swore your heart stopped. Jonghyun lifted his head up from your shoulder.

"Jonghyun! I have a boyfriend." you said and stood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter