Chapter 15

I HATE having a famous boyfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♪Music Player♫

Wonder Girls - Dear Boy

~♥~

Ever since the fight with Junhyung, you had been acting differently. You weren't your usual happy self. Lately, you were just sad and lifeless. All you could think about was Junhyung. He wouldn't leave your mind at all. At work, you would make treats sloppily and at home all you would do was lie on your bed, thinking about him.

"~~~~~-ah!" the store manager called. You looked up.

"What's wrong with you today?" he asked softly. You looked down.

"You need a break," he said. He walked over to you and took the tray of cookies away from you.

"You have the rest of the day off. You know I don't allow sad workers here," he joked. A small smile formed on your face. He smiled upon seeing that. "Go on, have fun!"

"Komawo ahjussi," you thanked him and bowed. You walked home, feeling more light hearted. As you walked up the steps leading to the front door, you noticed a letter in the mailbox. You grabbed it before going into the house. You saw that it was addressed to you. You carefully opened it, making sure not to rip it. You then took the folded piece of paper out and unfolded it.

 

Hello. Do you remember me? From highschool. I'm the one who always  hung out on the tree. I'm the one with the pink hair. I was the one who stole your first kiss. Guess who.

 

 

If you guessed L.Joe, then you're right.

 

It took me forever to get your address! I miss you nuna. Do you see me on tv sometimes? How are you doing? Please reply nuna~ If you want, visit me.  **** ________ *****(supposed to be the address. lousy job i know. LOL.) Call me too! (***)***-****

From Lee Byunghun

 

You gasped. 'L.Joe!' you thought excitedly. You hadn't realized how much you missed him. 'Wait, is he a celebrity?'

You pulled your phone out and dialed the number. You hesitated before pressing the call button. You held the phone up to your ear, excited and nervous at the same time.

"Ye-Yeoboseyo?" a voice answered after what seemed like forever. You heard voices laughing in the back.

"...Lee Byunghyun?" you asked. The voices laughed louder. Even the one talking to you was snickering.

"Sorry, this is the wrong-"

"No!" he exclaimed, "This is L.Joe."

"I-It is?" you asked.

"Uh huh!" he clarified. Then you heard more laughing and then someone yelling.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" you heard a faint voice yell. After a big ruckus, someone finally answered again.

"H-Hello?" a familiar voice said.

"L.Joe...?" you asked quietly.

"Noona!" he exclaimed.

"Who is it?"

"Your girlfriend?"

"Ooohh~"

You chuckled at the number of remarks from supposedly L.Joe's friends. You heard L.Joe move somewhere else and then he started talking again.

"Is it really you ~~~~~ noona?" he asked.

"Is it really you Byunghyun?" you asked.

"Yeah." both of you replied at the same time. You giggled.

"Noona, visit me," L.Joe said. You could practically imagine his pouting face.

"When?" you asked.

"How about now?" he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter