Friends Now

I HATE having a famous boyfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♪Music Player♫

 

IU - Take My Hand

 

~♥~

 

"Give noona a hug~" you smiled, holding your arms out for a cute boy. The boy gave you a hug.

"Aigoo~ You got my shirt dirty!" you said looking down at your shirt.

"Mianhae!" he giggled and ran back to his mom. His dad thanked you and the happy family left the shop. You smiled as you looked at the beautiful sunset. It was a Thursday so the shop closed early. The manager left you to close the shop again. Just then, the small bells at the door made a soft tinkling sound, signaling a customer.

"A-Ann-" you paused to yawn. "yeong."

"Hey, ~~~~~, did you miss me?" a guy asked as he pulled his hood down. It was Jonghyun. Your heart beat faster, just like the first time this happened.

"Err.." you mumbled, embarrassed. He walked over to you.

"Aww.. Come on, don't be shy around me." Jonghyun pouted. "We're friends right?"

"B-But you're famous.." you muttered shyly.

"So, you're friends with Beast." Jonghyun pointed out.

"That's because I graduated highschool with them." you said.

"So we can't be friends?" Jonghyun frowned as he ran his finger down his cheek, hoaxing a tear.

"I-I didn't say that." you protested.

"So we can be friends?" Jonghyun smiled.

"...But why me?" you asked. "Why not a prettier girl?"

"I think you're pretty." Jonghyun said, making you blush. "And I'm pretty comfortable around you. We met a few times before, right?"

You nodded.

"Let's be friends now!" Jonghyun smiled ecstatically.

"I guess.." you smiled shyly.

"Yay! I'll visit you here when i can." Jonghyun grinned. You smiled back.

"You want something to eat?" you asked.

"Sure." Jonghyun said. You went into the kitchen and placed some freshly baked cookies on a plate. Then, you poured warm milk into two mugs and then placed the food on a tray. You brought it out to Jonghyun, who was sitting down at one of the tables. You set the tray down and sat down in front of him. You watched as Jonghyun took a bite out of a cookie.

"How is it?" you asked excitedly.

"Good."

"Really? That's good!" you smiled. You started talking about the ingredients and the new style.

 

"...Oh. I must be boring you.." you mumbled.

"No you're not." Jonghyun said. Just then the door swung open, letting in the cool night breeze. Jonghyun put his hood over his head again and you walked to the entrance. Jonghyun watched as a guy hugged you and kissed your forehead. He couldn't help but feel a bit jealous.

'Is that her boyfriend?' Jonghyun thought disappointedly.

.

You smiled as Junhyung kissed your forehead.

'Hmmm... Oppa knows Jonghyun right?' you thought. You grabbed Junhyung's hand and led him to Jonghyun.

"Oppa, you know Jonghyun right?" you whispered as Jonghyun pulled his hood down. Junhyung's eyes widened.

"Annyeong haseyo sunbaenim." Junhyung said politely and then bowed.

'What is he doing here?' Junhyung thought.

"Hi Junhyung!" Jonghyun smiled. "Me and ~~~~~~-ah are friends. Right?" Jonghyun pulled you close to him. Junhyung's jaw twitched and he faked a cough. You bit your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter