Chapter 11

I HATE having a famous boyfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♪Music Player♫

CN BLUE - Lie

~♥~

"You may now kiss the bride."

 

Where am I?

 

In front of you was Junhyung in a white suit. You slowly looked down at your layered wedding dress. You quickly turned to look at all your friends and family dressed in nice clothes, waiting for the kiss. You gulped. You weren't ready for this. Everything seemed to get blurry.

 

Then someone screamed your name. You strained your neck to look behind you. You couldn't tell who it was though. Everything but him was clear. He ran over to you and grabbed your arm . He started leaning in as people chanted your name.

 

"~~~~! ~~~~~! ~~~~~! ~~~~~!"

 

****************************************

You woke up and you checked your surroundings. You were... not home. 'So it was a dream... But where am I?' you thought as you kicked the blankets away and slid off the bed. You thought for a while and just realized this was the Shinee dorm.  Someone walked into the room and you stepped back. You breathed a sigh of relief when you saw that it was just Taemin.

"Hello there," he smiled.

"Hey.." you said, "Why am I here?"

"Hm.. You passed out at the bar.." Taemin said as he approached you.

"Ah... Really?" you asked. Taemin nodded. He wrapped his arm around you.

"You're really pretty..." he whispered into your ear. You stayed stiff.

"Umm... Taemin..  What are you doing?" you asked.

"No-" Taemin started saying.

"Taemin!" Key yelled. Taemin frowned and left the room. You walked out of the room. Minho and Onew greeted you as you sat down on the sofa.

"~~~~~-ah.." Jonghyun said as he entered the room. You looked his way.

"..Hi oppa," you said, "What happened yesterday?"

He gulped, remembering the kiss. 'So she doesn't remember... Should I tell her?' Jonghyun thought.

"Well.."

"You kissed hyung," Taemin butted in. Jonghyun blushed red and glared at Taemin. You touched your lips which hurt a bit.

"I-I did?!" you shrieked. Jonghyun smiled sheepishly and nodded.

"It.. was kind of forced..." he said. You gasped.

"I-I-I'm so sorry!" you apologized over and over again.

"..It's ok," Jonghyun smiled sincerely. 'I liked it..'

........................................................................................................

Minyoung was reading some reports when the phone rang. She picked it up.

"Hello, this is-"

"Minyoung!"

"Aish... I'm busy kiddo. Call me later."

Minyoung was about to hang up when Yoseob started raging.

"WHAT ARE YOU BUSY WITH HUH? CHEATING ON ME?!"

"YAH! YANG YOSEOB WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"

"YOU AND THAT STUPID GUY IN THAT STUPID SUIT WITH THE STUPID TIE WITH THE STUPIDLY MESSY STUPID HAIR!!!!"

Minyoung had to think for a while.

"PABOYA! THAT'S JINHO, MY SUNBAE!"

"Oh."

"Yeah. Oh."

"But..."

Minyoung could practically imagine Yoseob's pouting face.

"But.. I don't like it when you hang out with other guys... Only look at me."

"This kid.."

"I'm not a kid!"

"Don't get jealous over stupid things.."

"Fine. Then never go out with him again!"

Minyoung sighed as she listened to Yoseob ramble on and on about their relationship. Minyoung sighed and hung up and then unplugged the phone. Jinho entered the room.

"Minyoung, do you want to go out for lunch with me?" Jinho asked.

"Sure!" Minyoung smiled as she stood up.

..................................................................................

Youngbae walked out of one of the rooms with a huge grin. He whistled a tune as he walked towards the elevator. The doors opened and his smile just got wider.

"Hwasoon-ssi!" he exclaimed. Hwasoon smiled.

"Hi... Young..." Hwasoon traile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter