Inkigayo

I HATE having a famous boyfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♫Music Player♪

Oh My Goddess - Trax

 

~♥~

"~~~~~~-ah!!"

"Annyeong Doojoon oppa." you smiled.

"You wanna come to Inkigayo to watch us perform?" he asked you.

"Chincha?" you asked excitedly.

"Yup!" Hyunseung said.

"Please come noona!!" Dongwoon pleaded.

"When is it?" you asked.

"This friday." Junhyung said as he s his arm around your waist. You turned around.

"CHINCHA?!"

"Woah. You're that excited?" Kikwang asked.

"SHINEE IS GOING TO BE THERE!!!" you exclaimed while jumping around. The boys stayed silent obviously jealous you liked Shinee the best.

"Yah! How come you like shinee better than us?" Yoseob spoke up.

"...I like you guys too.." you pouted.

"But you're obviously more interested in Shinee." Hyunseung pointed out.

"That's because i've known you guys for a while.. You don't seem famous in my eyes." you said.

"..That's kind of offending." Dongwoon frowned.

"Mianhae..." you apologized.

"It's ok.. We understand.. RIGHT?" Junhyung comforted you as he sent death glares to the other members.

"HAHA. Of course we understand." Yoseob laughed.

"I'll see you guys there ok?" you said. "I have to go to work!"

"Do you like work?" Doojoon asked.

"Yep! It's fun." you said and then walked away.

"Fun?" Doojoon asked.

"Well, she does love baking." Hyunseung pointed out.

"And she likes meeting new people." Kikwang added.

"She's a very nice girl." Hyunseung said.

"Yeah, if she wasn't taken then-" Doojoon started saying. Junhyung smacked his head.

>Friday<

You bit into some melon bread Junhyung bought you.

"Whe arf u uy oing up?" you asked with your mouth full.

"..What?" Doojoon asked as he fixed his outfit in the mirror. You swallowed.

"When are you guys going up?" you asked clearly.

"In about thirty minutes.." Kikwang answered.

"Oh." you said. Junhyung took a seat next to you.

"Hi oppa!" you smiled. He held your hand to the air and observed your colorful fingernails.

"What happened here?" Junhyung asked looking at the faint burn on your hand. He lightly traced it with his finger.

"Oh...I accidently burned myself." you explained. Junhyung frowned.

"Be more careful. I hate it when you get hurt."

"Arrasoo~" you smiled at your caring boyfriend.

 

"Ah." Junhyung said as he stood up and grabbed a small box from the table. He sat back next to you and opened it carefully. It was a pair of couple rings that made a heart if you put them together. Your heart fluttered as Junhyung carefully slipped it on your right hand's ring finger. He put one on his finger too.

"Now we're matching." he smiled. You smiled as well but then your smile dropped.

"Won't people be suspicious?" you asked.

"Don't worry. Lots of idols wear rings." Junhyung explained.

"Oh ok then." you said. Junhyung stared at you and then leaned in.

"HEY GUYS, GET READY." the manager who burst through the door exclaimed. He looked at you and Junhyung and with suspicion.

"What were you guys doing?" he asked.

"Staring contest." Junhyung replied calmly. You nodded.

"You guys are so childish." the manager chuckled and then left. Junhyung stood up.

"Gotta go now." Junhyung said.

"Bye oppa. Fighting!" you exclaimed.

"Aigoo.. How can someone be so cuutee?" Junhyung asked and pinched your cheeks.

"Haha. Good Luck." you said and pecked him on his lips. Then, Beast left the room. You were left with a few make up artists and a coordi.

"~~~~~~-ah, can you do me a favor?" the coordi asked you.

"Sure!" you said.

"Can you get me a drink?" she asked. "My throat is really dry. Do you mind?"

"Oh ok." you said and stood up.

"Thanks. I can understand why Junhyung likes you so much now."

You smiled and pushed the door open. You walked through the somewhat empty halls until you found a vending machine. You inserted the money and pressed a button. You waited for a while and nothing came out. Confused, you lightly hit the machine. You waited again and still nothing came out. You frowned.

"Why won't it  come out???" you asked yourself in frustration. Then someone kicked it. The can of juice came out. You looked to your right to see the famous Kim Jonghyun standing the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter