Ch. 6

I HATE having a famous boyfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♪Music Player♫

G.Na - Hate you

~♥~

 

Jonghyun didn't reply to your sudden outburst but smiled cheekily. Your eyes moved to his lips.

"Uhh. . You needed to be saved so..." Jonghyun trailed off. He held his hand out for you and you gratefully took it to stand up.

....Awkward.

"Err... Thanks....." you muttered. You avoided all the intense stares as you walked past the crowd. You picked up your bag and walked out of the party.

 

*********************************************************************************************

You walked home in deep thought. You were home sooner then you thought. You unlocked the door and walked inside. Without bothering to take your sandals off, you walked up to your room. Luckily, Eun Ah wasn't home. You closed the door behind you and locked it. You lay down on your bed, thinking about what was going to happen next. 'I'm so stupid.... Ha.. Junhyung is going to be... i don't know.. mad?' you thought. You sat up and sneezed. You grabbed a tissue and blew your nose. Your body was sore all over and you felt kind of cold. 'I'm sick..?' you thought. You checked your temperature. 102 degrees Fahrenheit. You sighed and stood up to rummage through a cabinet. Once you found the correct medicine, you swallowed the pill. You felt sleepy, but you wanted to write a diary entry first. You opened your desk and pulled your diary out. You unlocked it with a key and then you grabbed a pen and started writing.

 

Dear diary,

Today was.. ah... I went to a pool party and.. I got a leg cramp. Apparently I sort of drowned and Jonghyun from shinee saved me.. . . Mouth to mouth. Ahhhh!!!!!! This is driving me crazy. Junhyung is gonna be angry isn't he? And I have a cold now.. Ugh. Worst pool party ever! Except for the part with Key. He wants to be my friend. KIM KIBUM WANTS TO BE MY FRIEND! *insert fangirl scream here* That pretty much sums up what happened today. ):

Sincerely, Han ~~~~~~~~

 

You closed the diary and locked it. You put it away and then you climbed into bed. You fell asleep in no time.

********************************************************************************************

Hello hello, Nareumdaero yonggil naessoyo~

You were sleeping peacefully when your phone rang. You opened your eyes, a bit irritated. You looked at the digital clock. 1:26 You furrowed your eyebrows. 'I slept that much?' You grabbed your phone and looked at the caller id. It was Junhyung. You were tired, but answered the call anyway.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"~~~~~-ah.. Are you free right now?"

"Yeah.. Why?"

"I wanted to know if you wanted to eat lunch with me today."

"I can come.. Where?"

"Samwon garden."

"Arraso.. I'll meet you there in an hour.."

"Are you ok? You sound tired.."

"Yeah. I'm fine.. I'm hanging up now.."

You pressed the end button. You slowly got up from the comfort of your bed. You checked your temperature. Your temperature decreased a bit, but you felt a bit dizzy. Ignoring it, you staggered over to your closet and picked an outfit to wear. You walked out of your room into the bathroom.

*

After a refreshing shower, you were ready to go. You stuffed a few tissue packs into a bag and then you walked downstairs. You ran out the front door before Eun Ah could stop you. You stuck your hands into your pockets and walked to the restaurant. It was nearby, so you didn't have to walk too far. You reached the restaurant and saw Junhyung. He had a disguise on, but you could still tell it was him. After almost five years.. You would know. He seemed a bit anxious. You smiled as you walked over to him.

"Hi Junhyung oppa." you smiled. You hugged his arm. He smiled.

"Let's go inside now." he said. You followed him inside. A waiter took you two to a table and the two of you sat down. You guys talked for a while until you ran out of things to say. It was awkward until a waiter came. Junhyung ordered the same as usual, bibimap. He ordered that for you too. You guys would always eat that ever since highschool. It became a tradition. Eating hot bibimap during a cold d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter