WHAT?!

I HATE having a famous boyfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♪Music Player♫

Apink - Please Let us Love

~♥~

 

"Junhyung, Mr. Hong wants to see you." one of the employees passing by notified him. Junhyung was practicing with Beast. He stopped what he was doing and walked to Mr. Hong's office. The other Beast members exchanged looks.

*

Junhyung opened the door to Mr. Hong's office.

"Take a seat Junhyung." he said. Goo Hara from Kara was sitting in a seat. Junhyung talked to her a few times, but he wasn't that close to her. Junhyung sat down next to Hara.

"I've made agreements with DSP media and..." Mr. Hong started to say. "We decided to make you guys an official couple."

"WHAT?!" Junhyung blurted out. Hara didn't object to anything. Mr. Hong raised an eyebrow.

"Something wrong?"

"B-But why?" Junhyung asked.

"Advertising reasons.." Mr. Hong explained.

"But do we have to?"

"Yes. It's part of the contract that you agree to our orders, read it over."

"For how long?"

"It depends.."

. . . .

Junhyung stood up and left the room angrily. His feet moved faster and faster until he started running. He ran right past the practice room.

"What happened?" Yoseob asked no one in particular.

"Dunno." Dongwoon said.

****************************************************************************************************

Junhyung somehow made it to the front door of your house. No one seemed to be home.

'That's right... She's at work.. How should I tell her?' Junhyung thought as he sat down on the doorstep. 'I guess I should just get it over with it now. I hope she doesn't freak out or something though...'

Junhyung took his phone and started texting you.

***

You were icing a cake when you heard your phone vibrate. You decided to finish the cake first though.

***

'Arghhh... It's been thirty minutes... She won't text back..' Junhyung thought as he checked his phone again. He was going to try calling you, but he heard someone approach him.

He looked up, hoping it was you, but.. it wasn't. The girl slightly resembled you, but she had a deadly aura.

"Who are you?" she sneered. Junhyung stood up. She paused before realizing it was Yong Junhyung from Beast.

"U-Um.. Why.." was all she managed to say.

"...Do you know Han ~~~~~~~?" Junhyung asked.

"Oh! Yeah, I'm her cousin, Han Eun Ah. Nice to meet you!" Eun Ah smiled and held her hand out. She smiled  and batted her eyelashes at him. It was all an act though.

'Huh... So that girl knows him? What's their relationship? This should be fun..' Eun Ah thought as Junhyung shook her hand.

"Yong Junhyung.. I should get going now." Junhyung said.

"No!" Eun Ah blurted out suddenly. She silently cursed herself. "U-Uh, I mean, you should stay for... tea! Yeah, tea!"

Junhyung chuckled softly. 'She's a lot like ~~~~~-ah..' 

***

You were finally satisfied with your cake. You smiled as you placed it in the display case. You remembered your phone and ran back to get it. You read the text.

Can we talk? I have something to tell you.

You grew a bit worried. What if it was something bad? You texted him back.

Ok. Where are you?

You sighed softly and gently put your phone back down.

***

Junhyung's phone vibrated as he waited for Eun Ah to make the tea. He smiled when he saw it was you.

Ok. Where are you?

-

I'm at your house.

-

Ok, I'll be there. Wait for me! >.<

-

Ok then. Saranghae jagiya~ <3

Junhyung put his phone away as Eun Ah arrived with a tray of tea and sweets.

***

You were walking home. You didn't want to keep Junhyung waiting, so you picked up your pace. You were at your house now.

'Where's Junhyung?' you thought. You had a bad feeling about this. You opened the door and stepped inside. You quietly slipped your flats off and walked into the living room to see a horrifying sight. Junhyung with... her. You stood there, frozen in place.

"~~~~~~-ah!" Junhyung said happily, breaking the awkward tension. You forced a smile on your face.

"H-Hi oppa.." you said. You could feel Eun Ah's stares burning a hole through you. You uncomfortably shifted your feet.

"Hello unnie." Eun Ah smiled devilishly.

"Hi." you mumbled, barely audible.

"Sorry, I need to talk to ~~~~~-ah in private." Junhyung said and stood up. Eun Ah nodded  and you walked out to the backyard with Junhyung. He smiled, but you could see sadness in his eyes.

"Oppa... What is it?" you asked with concern.

"How should I say this..." he sighed. "Papa Hong.. he.."

"Hm?"

"IhavetobeinafakerelationshipwithGooHaraforadvertisement."

"You have to be in a fake relationship with Goo Hara?"

Junhyung n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter