Chapter 17

I HATE having a famous boyfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♪Music Player♫

Kim Bum Soo - Appear (Secret Garden OST)

~♥~

You looked down at your bare hand. It seemed so empty without the ring. You spent all night with Jonghyun trying to find it. Then, you heard light knocking on your door.

"Come in," you said. Eun Ah stepped inside.

"Hey..." she mumbled.

"Hi," you greeted her.

It was silent until she spoke again.

"Unni, I'm sorry."

You looked up, surprised. She never called you unni before. Eun Ah timidly looked down.

"I treated you so badly after so many years and I regret it. I.. I was just jealous that you had such a nice life. A great family, a boyfriend..."

Your heart ached from the word boyfriend.

"It's ok," you uttered, "You must have had a miserable life.."

She walked over to you and you enveloped her into a hug.

"Thanks for understanding..." she murmured. You nodded as she let go of you.

"Oh yeah, can I show you something?"

You nodded. She opened up your laptop and searched an article up. A window appeared and you read through it.

 

Rumors of Junhyung and Hara breaking up?!

Is it true? Did the two end it? We still don't know. Reporters have said that Junhyung was the one wanting to end the relationship. Others say Junhyung already has a girlfriend besides Hara! Is it true? Is the famous rapper from B2ST a player? This has been causing a commotion for both companies, Cube and DSP. Everyone is waiting eagerly to hear their words on this situation. Fans have been saying things like, "They weren't a good couple anyway." and "I knew it wouldn't last." For now, we just have to wait.

 

You gasped.

"Oh my gosh..." you squeaked, "He actually did it..."

Eun Ah looked at you curiously.

"I acted so stupidly too..." you sighed and pushed the screen down, "Eottoke?"

"Call him," Eun Ah suggested. You looked at your phone. She picked it up for you and slid it open. You watched as she searched the contacts. She pressed call and held it up to her ear. You reached for the phone, but she dodged you.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Oh hi, it's Eun Ah."

"Mmhmm."

"Yeah she's right here."

You listened intently to their conversation.

"Oh, she wants to say that she loves you and she's sorry and she forgives you. And she wants to see you too. And also she lost the ring and feels super bad and also she's not cheatin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter