Let the love war begin

I HATE having a famous boyfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♪Music Player♫

Geeks - Officially Missing You

~♥~

 

It was the end of the day and you were at work. You were dead tired. You didn't even eat breakfast or lunch yet. You had bags from lack of sleep and your body was sore from doing chores for Eun Ah. But you'd rather be at the cafe than at home where a bunch of tasks were waiting for you. You looked at the clock. It was time to close the shop. You took your apron off and grabbed the keys to lock the shop. You groaned when someone walked into the shop.

"You hate me that much?" a voice teased. You were too tired to reply. All of a sudden, you lost balance and fell to the floor. Then everything went black.

Jonghyun gasped as he bent down to pick you up. 'She's as light as a feather... Has she been eating properly?' he thought as he searched for your phone. He found it and looked through the contacts for your parents. He called both, but none would answer. He was about to  put the phone back, but he decided to do something first. Jonghyun looked at your texts. He looked at the ones from Junhyung. The loving texts and messages. Jonghyun's heart hurt as he placed the phone back in its original place. 'I knew it was too good to be true...' Jonghyun thought. 'Now's not the time to be doing this..' Jonghyun picked you up and ran to the nearest clinic.

---♔---

Your eyes slowly opened. You looked around the unfamiliar setting. 'Where am I?' you thought as you stretched your arms and legs out. You felt oddly refreshed. It felt like you hadn't slept in years or something. It took you a moment to realize you were in a clinic. A doctor entered the room.

"Han ~~~~~?"

You nodded.

"You fainted from lack of sleep, food, and because of stress." the doctor informed you. You nodded. "There is also a visitor."

'Is it.. Junhyung?' you thought hopefully. Jonghyun entered the room.

"Hey...Are you ok?" he asked softly. You were a bit dissapointed, but still grateful.

"Yeah. Thanks.." you smiled softly.

"You fainted at the cafe. I carried you here." Jonghyun explained to you.

"Oh.. Sorry for the trouble." you said.

"It's ok.. You should go home now.. I'll walk you." Jonghyun offered.

"No. It's ok." you said, suddenly remembering Eun Ah. She would give you a scolding for coming home late. You slid off the bed and smoothed out your clothes. You hesitated before asking, "Can I...Can I sleep over at your house?"

"Really? Why?" Jonghyun asked.

"I..don't feel like going home..." you used as an excuse.

"Well sure, but I live at the Shinee dorm. Are you suuure you want to be there?" Jonghyun asked.

"Yeah," you smiled meekly. You would go to the Beast dorm, but you weren't sure if Junhyung wanted to talk to you. Or see you.

"Ok then. Come with me." Jonghyun smiled. He held his hand out for you. You paused before taking it. You lightly blushed and curled a strand of hair behind your ear.

The two of you left the clinic and started the walk to the dorm.

"Are you tired? Do you need me to carr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter