Fight

I HATE having a famous boyfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♪Music Player♫

Taeyeon - Can you hear me

~♥~

Junhyung wasn't going to mope at home all day. He decided to take a break from.. love. The most painful thing he has ever experienced. Today was his only free day for a while. He roamed around Seoul, something he hasn't done in a while.

-

You yawned as you walked out of the bakery to run a  few errands. Your walking slowed to a stop when you saw Junhyung walk towards you. You gulped. 'Does he want to talk to me?' you thought nervously. He stopped as well and for a moment, you two stood there, your eyes transfixed on eachother. Then Junhyung looked away and walked right past you. That pained you.  You whirled around and watched him walk away, as calm as ever. You frowned. 'Is he mad at me?' you thought. 'I should make it up to him...'

You quietly sighed and continued walking to the market.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

You were on your bed, deciding whether or not you should press the enter button. You stared at the text you were going to send Junhyung. You reread it over and over and kept re writing it. You closed your eyes for a moment but accidently dropped the phone on your face.

"Ack!" you exclaimed as you rubbed your nose. You picked your phone up and read the message again. You hit the backspace button and rewrote it again.

Junhyung oppa, I'm sorry. Was I too harsh? To make it u

Delete.

Junhyung! Why are you ignoring m

Delete.

Junhyung oppa, do you want to have dinner with me today? Also, I'm sorry for being kind of sort of mean the other day. ): Please forgive your one and only girlfriend.

This time you didn't delete it. You hesitated before pressing send. You puffed your cheeks up while waiting for a reply. You rolled around the bed, played some games, danced a little bit, sang, but still no reply. Junhyung usually replied once he saw it. 'He's probably busy...' you thought, disappointed.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Junhyung stared at your text. He had been rereading and rewriting his reply for a while now. He accidently dropped his phone and it hit his face.

"Ow!" he exclaimed as he picked it up again. He reread the message he just wrote and hit the backspace button. He started a new one.

Sure, I don't mind. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter