Clubbing

I HATE having a famous boyfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♪Music Player♫

Geeks - Suffocating

~♥~

You stared at the invitation in your hand and pondered on whether to go or not. Jonghyun invited you to go clubbing with his friends that night. You had only been clubbing once, with Beast. It was fun... But drunk people kind of frightened you. Your cousins would be leaving that night, so that means more torture from Eun Ah. You finally decided that you would go. You stood up and walked over to your closet. You opened it up and looked for a nice dress to wear. You opened a cardboard box up, revealing an old dress from a few years ago. You pulled it out and your facial expression changed. It was your prom dress. You held it close to your body and recalled all the memories of that night. It was a romantic night, with dozens of shocking confessions. You sighed. Senior year was probably the happiest time of your life, with some exceptions. You carefully folded it up again and placed it in the box. You shoved it back into the closet and continued searching for a dress to wear.

~☺~

After finding an appropriate outfit, you decided to write another diary entry.

 

Dear diary,

Yesterday, Junhyung didn't appear for my date with him. But then he showed up with Hara. Jerk. I don't know if I should forgive him. Am I too forgiving? Ah.... Anyway, i'm supposed to go to a club with Shinee today. I hope it goes well. >.< I'm kind of nervous.. Whatever. I found my old prom dress today. I miss highschool... Oh yeah... I just remembered L.Joe. Lee Byunghyun... I wonder how he is right now. I miss him... He was so cute even if he did take my first kiss.... I wonder if he still remembers me. I miss all my highschool friends! I barely see Minyoung and Hwasoon anymore. Aish! Being an adult is annoying! Kids, stop wishing to be older, ok? Enjoy your childhood and stop being so overly emotional! Gaaahh... Suicide is not the choice. Just wish for the best. Oh.. I'm hungry. Bye diary!

Sincerely, ~~~~~~~

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Junghee, do you need anything?" Hwasoon asked. She was at work right now. Hwasoon always did her best and never slacked off.

"Nope," Junghee, the young CEO of the company smiled, "Go to break now."

Hwasoon nodded and left the office. She stepped into the elevator and pressed first floor. Just as the doors started closing, someone shouted, "Wait!"

Hwasoon saw a figure between the shrinking slit. Hwasoon was about to stop it but the guy stuck his foot out in between the doors, just stopping them from closing. Hwasoon lightly gasped as the doors opened up again. The man entered the elevator, panting like a dog.

"A-Are you ok?" Hwasoon asked. He nodded as he fanned himself with his hand. He looked young, about 22. He had on a casual tee and basketball shorts, which made him stand out in the professional building. He slightly reminded Hwasoon of Kikwang which made her smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter