Pabo!

I HATE having a famous boyfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♪Music Player♫

I Know - Seungri ft. IU

~♥~

You sat outside of Lotte world, waiting for Junhyung. It's been almost thirty minutes. You pursed your lips together and stood up. You didn't want to wait anymore. You were about to go home when someone called your name. You turned around, ready to scold Junhyung for being so late.

"Yah!" you yelled, but the person you were expecting wasn't there. Instead, it was.. Jonghyun. You cupped a hand over your mouth.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Jonghyun asked you.

"Junhyung didn't come yet," you frowned and crossed your arms. Jonghyun smiled.

"I came with Shinee, but we split ways," Jonghyun said, "Want to be my date?"

"Hm.. I guess.." you said. Jonghyun paid for you and the two of you entered the park. When you  weren't looking, Jonghyun texted Junhyung.

 

Dongsaeng, I'm going to steal your date okay?

 

Jonghyun chuckled to himself and slipped his phone back into his pocket.

"Let's go over there," Jonghyun said, pointing to a ride.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Junhyung checked the time for the hundredth time.

"Hyung, can I go now?" Junhyung asked again.

"Just wait," the manager replied.

"She's waiting for me," Junhyung urged him.

"..Ok go, but this is the last time I'm covering for you."

"Thanks!"

Junhyung grabbed his jacket and ran out of the building. He checked his phone for texts, but all he saw was a text from Jonghyun.

Junhyung read it and scowled. 'That bastard!' he thought. He was about to text you, but then his phone died. Junhyung cursed and caught a taxi.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

As Junhyung reached the entrance he heard a high pitched voice call his name. He turned around, hoping it wasn't a fan. Luckily it was just Hara.

"What are you doing here?" Hara asked.

"I'm supposed to see someone.." Junhyung replied.

"Oh, you want to hang out with me?" Hara asked, "Maybe we'll bump into that person."

"..I guess.." Junhyung sighed. He walked ahead of Hara, looking around for you.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You spent most of the day with Jonghyun, but your mind was mostly thinking of Junhyung. You grew frustrated from the fact that he didn't even call you or text you. You were a bit mad a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter