Hate

Look at me now(Hiatus)

-Taewoon pov-

*Aish!! How should i explain this to Jiyeon!!*

"OPPA!!! WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS!!'

Jiyeon shoved the news paper article in front of me. I stood up and walked towards her.

"Jiyeon-ah... let me explain. It's not what you think it is."

"Dont lie to me Woo Taewoon!! If its not what i think it is, then what is it."

"I've been force to marry her. Its not that i love her or something."

"And you expect me to believe you?? That is definately a NO!! From now on,

theres nothing between us anymore!!"

"JIyeon-ah" I called her but she just ignored me.

 

-SPEED DORM-

I reached home and had a warm shower to clear my mind off. I tried calling Jiyeon and texting her.

But till now, there is no reply. I sigh and went to the kitchen to get something to drink. I stopped 

when i saw Jungwoo sitting on the couch while starring at the Tv blankly. Honestly, i notice something about

him recently. He seems bothered, So Instead of going to the kitchen, i went to sit beside him.

"Hey. Something's wrong bro?" I ask him. Well even if i have my own problem, as a

leader, it is my responsibility to know what is wrong with my member.

"Oh... Hi Taewoon-ah... When did you get back?" He avoided my questions.

Yes thats one thing that i hate about Jungwoo. He doesnt like to share his problem with people.

"I got back a while ago. And stop avoiding my question Jungwoo!! What's wrong with you?"

He turned to look at me. But what he said next caught me off guard.

"Take care of ____ Taewoon-ah. Dont you ever hurt her."

He gave me a smile, and walked back to his room.

I was stunned by his words. What does he mean by that? Alot of questions came to my mind.

But i was cut off when my phone rang. It's Jiyeon.

 

-Core contents dance studio-

I explain everything to Jiyeon. Yes EVERYTHING. I know that this is supposed to be between us 3. But i cant bear 

to lose Jiyeon. Besides, theres nothing going on between me and that . We are gonna get divorce in 2 years time,

And im gonna get married to Jiyeon after that, I smile and imagine how my life is going to be like with Jiyeon.

I reach the dance studio and saw that everyone is already there.

"Oppa..Why are you late?" I was suddenly hugged by ____. And she looked up at me with a disgust look.

*What the hell is this doing??*

"Wh-"

"Oppa we should shop for our WEDDING dress soon."

*Wedding?? Oh right!! We are gonna get married soon.*

I cursed under my breathe and forcefully pull her to a hug.

"Aww... look at those two. Being all lovey dovey, Im so jealous."

I heard Yuri say. ____ pull herself out and smile at me. I smile back at her.

*Well i guess this is how we are gonna be starting from today. Acting like we are really in "love"*

"Aigoo You guys should have just told us the truth from the very beginning.

Instead of acting like you hate each other." Taeha said and place his arm on both of our shoulder.

The rest were still disturbing us. There were times where ____ will get angry and deny what others were saying, And sometimes

she will even laugh at their joke.

*This should be an actress.She sure knows how to act .*

But among all of them, I saw Jungwoo sitting down alone in the far corner.

*Whats with him??*

Honestly, after Jiyeon called me yesterday, i was too happy 'till i totally forgot about what he said yesterday.

"Yah how did Taewoon hyung propose to you?"

I saw key playfully hit ____'s arm. 

"You wanna know??" She gesture key to bend down so that she can whisper to his ear.

*Wa-Wait!!! What is she gonna say?? I swear i will kill her if she say somthing stupid.*

"ITS A SECRET!!!" She shouted at Key's ear making everyone laugh.

"And thats why we call her the trouble maknae." The rest of the E2 member said together.

"YAH!!! JUNG ____ IT HURTS DO YOU KNOW THAT!!!" Key said while covering his ear.

_____ just stuck out her tounge and walkes out of the studio while laughing.

 

-____pov-

"Oppa Why are you late?" I hug and gave that jerk a disgusting look once he have step in the studio.

Even if i hate this, BUT, i HAVE to do this. I dont want others to be suspicious about this relationship.

Its for their own good. Even if it means that i have to sacrifice my own happiness.

"Wh-"

"Oppa we should shop for our WEDDING dress soon." I cut him off.

I bet he forgot about what has happen. I heard him sigh and pull me into a hug.

*I knew it.* I wanted to pull away from the hug. But i dont want others to think anything.

"Aww... look at those two. Being all lovey dovey Im so jealous."

Yuri unnie said. I took this opportunity and pull myself away from him.

"Aigoo You guys should have just told us the truth from the very beginning.

Instead of acting like you hate each other." I heard Taeha oppa said and place his arm on both of our shoulders.

The rest were still disturbing us. I just laugh at their joke and sometimes pretended to be angry.

The jerk just stood there and did nothing. I cursed him for not helping in this kind of situation.

I actually felt awkward. Wanna know why?? Let me tell you.

Having your Ex-boyfriend sitting in the far corner watching you

 acting all happy and love dovey with is very awkward, And its

also heart-breaking to see the one that you love is hurting. Especially if you are the cause of it.

If i can, i wanted to run to him and kiss him, hug him and tell him how much i love him. But i cant.

I fell so useless. Tears start to form on my eyes. I fight the urge to cry.

I felt someone playfully hit my arm. I turn to see that it was Key oppa

"Yah how did Taewoon hyung propose to you?" He asked.

I was in shock by his question, But i managed to keep it from others.

I asked him to bend down so that i can whisper on his ear. He did what i said

and i went near to his ears and smiled evilly.

*Mianhae oppa*

"ITS A SECRET!!!" shouted at his ear making everyone laugh.

"And thats why we call her the trouble maknae." I heard the rest of E2 members said.

I took this opportunity to walk out of the studio so that no one can see the tears on my eyes.

"YAH!!! JUNG ____ IT HURTS DO YOU KNOW THAT!!!" I heard Key oppa said 

turn to stuck my  tounge out at him. 

Once outside, i run to the bathroom and cry. AGAIN!!!

I hated myself nowadays for crying so easily and being so weak and can't even do anything about it.