Babo

Look at me now(Hiatus)

 

 

 

-Taewoon pov-

I keep smilling to myself when i think about the other morning.

*Damn was she hot when she is under me.*

"Hyung!!'' Sungmin said and sat beside me with some pamphlet on his hand.

"What is that Sungmin...You are gonna go on a holiday?? '' I ask and reach out

for one of the pamphlet.

*Japan.Maybe i can go here with ____ one day.*

"Not me...But you.. '' 

"W-what do you mean?? "

Sungmin look at me in disbelief.He even had his mouth open.

"Seriously hyung??Eversince you have been married,all you did was work.Have you 

ever bring noona out?"

Ya that's true.We have been so busy with our comeback that there isnt one day where me and ____ have gone out.

"So??What's with all this?''  I said and look at him.

"I was thingking maybe the next off day,you should take noona out.And

as far as i remember,the both of you have not been on an honeymoon before right." 

I just look at him. *As if she wanna go on a honeymoon with me.*

I look at the pamphlet once again.

*But it will be fun i guess.* 

"I've discuss this with CEO Kim and the member.And all of them agree with this."

"When??? " I look at him.

"Thats not important hyung."  Sungmin look at me with a smile on his face.

 

~1 week later~

So here we are. At the airport waiting for our flight.I've not tell ___ the real purpose of us going.I've choosen to 

go to Japan.Since i've study there before.I dont think it will be that bad since i've already know the direction and all.

Even if i were to tell her the truth,i doubt that she will even agree to it.

"Do you want anything to drink?'' I ask her. We have not been talking eversince we've reach the airport.

She just shake her head and look else where.

*This is going to be hard.* I sigh.

I decide to text Jiyeon.Tell her where i will be for the rest of the week.Its been a while since we

have talk to each other.Everytime i text or call her,she will say that she is busy.And i dont know why,

i dont really miss her these days.Something is really wrong with me. Announcement is being made.

And its time for us to board the plane.

"Here.Let me help you." I said and reach out for ____ bag.

"Its okay.Its not heavy anyway." She said and walk away.

I catch up with her and interwine our fingers together.I saw her looking at me.But i just ignore her.

I greet the air stewardess and she pointed us to where our sit is.

"Umm...can i sit by the window side??" ____ ask once we've reach our sit.

"You can.But under one condition." I said with a smile on my face.

"What is it?"  ____ said with an excitement shown on her face.Maybe feeling happy that she is able to sit by the window.

"You have to kiss me first." I said already pouting my lips out and move nearer to her.

"Are you crazy??!!" I felt her hands covering my mouth.

"Ehem... if you dont mind,can you all take a sit now?We are about to take off." it was the air stewardess just now.

And she was smiling. I nod my head and gave her an ok sign.I turn back to ____ she was already blushing.

"Someone's blushing??" I .She look up and glare at me.

"Okay...okay...im just kidding.You can sit by the window." 

"Really?? Thank you."  ___ thank me.I smile at her reaction.She look like a small kid that had just got a candy.

Actually i wanted too sit by the window too.And i am never the type of person to give up this seat easily.

But i dont know why,i am willingly giving  ____ this seat. I just smile too myself.

I felt ____ tap me by my shoulder. I turn to look at her.

"Thank you.I really appreciate it." She said and kiss me on the cheek..I was stunned.

I touch my cheek.She quickly look away. Honestly,i was just playing around about the kissing thing.

I didnt expect her to do that.

*I am not gonna wash my face tonight. >_<*

I smile to myself. 

*Maybe its not gonna be so bad.*

I turn to look at her.She's still facing the window.

I smile and took out my earpiece to hear the song that i have compose.

Honestly,i've never let anyone listen to this song before.And i really need some opinion.

I took out one side of my earpiece and tap ____'s shoulder.She turn around.

"I need your help.Can you tell me your opinion on this song?? " 

"Sure." She smiled.And i pass her the other side of the earpiece and play the song.

I look at her expression.She was smilling and bobbing her head to the song.Once the song is done,

"Wow!! That is nice.And the lyrics is very touching.You are really an amazing composer. :D" 

"Y-yeah.." I said while scratching my head.Im actually feeling embarassed. And i dont even know why.

Its not like this is the first time im getting a compliment for my compose songs.So why the hell am i feeling

so embarassed for??? Then i remember something.

"H-how do you know?"

"Huh?"

"I mean how do you know that i am the one that write the song.It's not been release yet. "

"Babo.I can recognize that the person singing is actually you.And also,you are the one that 

say you need an opinion on the song." She said and hit my head lightly.

I got even more embarassed.I look at her, And we laugh at how stupid i look right now.