What's happening to me?

Look at me now(Hiatus)

-TAEWOON POV-

Ever since we've step into the boutique, ____ has been smiling at our wedding planner.

She didnt even smile at me like. So how the hell can she smile like that to a person whom she just met?

And one thing about this guy is he have been giving _____ a very cheeky smile. I feel like punching his face when he smiles at ____.

And did he just wink at her??!!! I have been texting with Jiyeon from this morning.And i got to admit that even when she is messaging 

me, i cant help but keep a look on ____ to see if that jerk is gonna do anything stupid to her.

He kissed ____'s hand and i was burning hot. If only we were not in public, I, Woo Taewoon, will sure as hell beat him to death.

And what's she just smile at his action... What the f**k!!! I was waiting for her to come out of the fitting room and faster get over with this thing, I wanna

go back to core contents and see Jiyeon.

"Oppa. Im done." I straight away look up and was stunned to see _____ standing there right in front of me.

"Yah!! What are you looking at??" She said.

.I got to admit she really look pretty no stunning with that gown.I was speechless. I cant help but to look and admire her.

I was brought back to reality by that ert's voice.

"WOW!!! _____-ah you look stunning. I cant believe it. You look AMAZING." He said and hugged her.

*WTF!! Thats suppose to be my line!! And who the hell is he hugging!!*

*Wait!!! Is she blushing??* I was getting angry.

"WOW!! I cant believe it. You really look beautiful. Turn around slowly." I saw her turn and even she turn's like a princess.

"Alright. I think we need to tighten this abit."

I quickly stood up snatch the measuring tape from the ert.

"I'll do it." I dont know what has got into me.

I put the measuring tape around her hip area. While doing all the measurement, i feel that my heart is beating very fast.

*What is happening*

We were so close to each other. Sometimes i will even let out a breath near her shoulder because of the distance between us.

Once im done,i quickly look away. Avoiding eye contact.

"Alright. That should be all. Now, Taewoon-shi. You can try on your clothes now. Its on the left side of the room.

And ____ you can't take off your clothes first. You look amazing" The jerk said. I saw that ____

is blushing again, and the ert was staring at MY WIFE like he's gonna eat her up.

I quickly took off my jacket and wrap it around her shoulder. She was about to take it off when i put my hand around her shoulder and

drag her with me. I stop remembering something.

"Stop starring at my wife." I said and pull her again.

"YAH!!! how can you be so rude?? GD oppa was just helping us do you know that??"

She said once we are inside.

*Oppa my !! How come she doesnt call me that??!!*  

I just ignore her and try to get the nice tuxedo to wear. I found a white one and grab it.

I grab ____ along to and drag her to the fitting room. I ignore her question and her beating.

"YAH!! Whay are you dragging me inside too??"

I locked the door and start to my shirt.

"Yah what are you doing?? Let me out!!" She says while trying to get to the door. I block her and stand in front of

the door while facing her. She has already had her hands covering her eyes.

"Come on. Its not like you have never seen me before." I say with a smirk on my face.

"Yah!! You wanna die?? Since when have i seen you before??!!"

I push her to the wall and whisper to her ears.

"When you just barge in yesterday night. I know you saw it. And i also know you love it."

"Yah!! I did Knoc..." I kiss her ear making her stunned by my action.

I dont know why but it is always fun to .Especially now. Seeing her so helpless and cant do anything.

She didnt say anything and continue to close her eyes."Im done let's go."

I pull her out and went to where the ert is.

"Woah!! The both of you really look good together."

I just gave him a smirk, and the face of  'If you know that,then stay away from her'.

"I dont think we need to do anythimg to you. Everything seems to be ok." He said

He suddenly took out a camera and took off the jacket that was on ____'s shoulder.

I glare at him and wanted to shout at him when he beats me to it.

"Lets take a picture. Alright 1.....2....."

I took this chance and kiss _____ on the cheek. Why did i wanted to do that???

I wanted to show to him that _____ is mine. I smile proudly when the photo was taken.

"Awww... look at the both of you. While waiting for this to print, you guys can take of your gown and tux. I shall see

you guys infront." He smiled at us. I just ignore him and drag ____ in.

"Why the hell do you do that for???!!'' She ask once we are inside.

"Cause you are mine." I said and push her inside the fitting room.

Even i dont even know what i am feeling right now.I let out a sigh.

 

-______ pov-

Its already night time, we are on our way back to the dance studio now.And i got to admit that the jerk did look nice on tux

(http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/015/6/1/speed___taewoon__it__s_over__4__by_tplt95-d5rk4al.jpg)

GD oppa gave each of us the picture that he took.Honestly i was shock when he did that.But what shock me the most is his words.

*what does he mean by that?*

We've reach core contents.And the moment we've reach,the jerk is gone.

*He's gonna find jiyeon unnie i guess. * 

I went straight to the dance studio.

"____-ah how did it go??"

"I bet there's alot of beautiful gowns there."

I was asked by Yuri and Hyuna unnie. I just nod and gave them a smile. Honestly, I was tired from all the shopping and such.

I sat down at the corner and close my eyes. But what i didnt know is that im slowly falling asleep on someone's shoulder.

 

-Taewoon pov-

After i met up with Jiyeon,i head back to the dance studio.

"Taewoon-ah." I turn to where the voice is.

"Oh... CEO Kim." I say and bow down to him.

"Hi, I just wanted to tell you that all the ballroom and and catering for your wedding has been ordered. It is 2 weeks from now.

Dont worry, consider this as a wedding gift from me. All right i will see you around." He pats my back and leave.

*2 weeks!!! What the hell!!! Does ____ know??*

I sigh and went to the studio. Once i've reach,everyone was asking me how is it going on.

I didnt reply because i cant believe what im seeing.

*Is she sleeping on Jungwoo's shoulder??*

I quickly went to her and wanted to wake her up when,

"I dont think you should wake her up. She looked tired, Maybe you should take her home." Jungwoo said.

I nod and carry her bridal style.She nuzzles herself closer to my chest and I can't help but smile at her action.

I look down at Jungwoo. But he seems to be looking away.

"Then i'll go home first." He nods without looking at us.

*What's with him?*

I ignore him and walk out of the studio.

I ask one of our manager to drive us back home. I was sitting in the car with ____ sleeping on my shoulder.

And i actually do find her cute when she is sleeping like this. We've reach home 20 minutes later.

I carry her up and put her to bed. I move a strand of hair off her face.I used to chance to look at her. She's actually pretty.

*Im sorry if you are being dragged into this.* I kiss her forehead.

I sigh and decide to get some rest too. I lay beside her and I dont know why, but i sure love this feeling.I dont want to lose this feeling.

I shut my eyes and went to sleep with ____ sleeping on my shoulder.

*What's happening to me?* 

Was the last thing on my mind.