WHAT!!!

Look at me now(Hiatus)

-xxx Boutique-    -_____POV-

"Welcome ____-shi, Taewoon-shi. My name's Jiyong but you can call me GD, and i will be your wedding

planner. Dont worry, I'll make sure the both of you have a perfect wedding.''

He turns and wink at me, I just smile at his actions. I like him already. Not only that he is funny. He is also very handsome.

He doesn't look like the very typical wedding planner. If i can say, he really looks like an k-pop idol.

His fashion is very outstanding. I cant help but admire him.

"Let's start." The jerk suddenly intertwined our hands. I just ignore him and let GD-shi lead us the way to his office.

"Alright i already have an idea for your concept. You guys can tell me if you dont like it.''

I was already amazed by the picture that he has shown us. Everything seems to be so perfect.

*If only im doing this with Jungwoo-oppa instead of this jerk.*

I turn to him and he was all the way looking down at his phone. I sighed and continue looking at the picture.

"So what do you guys think?" GD-shi asked after we are done looking through the photos.

"I love it. I like that there's a feeling that we are in a paradise." I said and gave him a thumbs up.

"Woah... You do know the feel my lady." He kiss the back of my hand. I was shock from this but soon laugh it off.

My hand was being pull roughly by the jerk.

"So can we try on our clothes now!'' He said and walk out of the room.

*What's with him!!* I look at him in disbelief.

"I apologize on behalf of him GD-shi. He really do have a bit of attitude problem.'' I bow down my head a few time.

"Ani, You dont have to apologize ____-shi. Please take the shi out. It sounds too formal.

I can't work with a formal atmosphere."He said 

"Ajushi??" I said jokingly.

"Yah! Call me oppa instead. Oppa not ajushi."  He pats my head and I just smile at him.

"Would you please lead the way??" The jerk suddenly pulls me away from GD oppa.

GD oppa just clicks his tounge and winks at the same time to me and starts to walk.

I was going to catch up with GD oppa when my hand was suddenly being grabbed by the jerk.

"Stay beside me." He says and holds intertwined our finger for the second time today.

"Have a sit first. Im gonna go inside and check if everything gown has been displayed for you to choose."

I just smile at him, And before i can even say 'thank you', I was dragged to the sofa by the jerk.

Once sitted, the jerk took out his phone again. I was getting frustrated by his action.

*Well hello!! I am sitting here beside you!! At least talk to me or something.*

*This is not how i imagine when im gonna try on my wedding dress with my future husband.* I've always

imagined coming here with Jungwoo oppa. Coming here with the feeling of happy, love and excited.

Not dragging, pulling and ignoring me like i dont exist. My thoughts were interupted when GD oppa called for us.

"Alright. The bride can go in first and look at which ever gown that you would like to wear.

Once you are done, i will take a look and see if there is anything that need to be done." He smiles.

I return the smile and stood up to go to the rooms. But i slightly glance to where the jerk is.

He still doesnt look up and still looking at his phone.

I was stunned when i enter the room.( http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/cc/f8/52/ccf8522ff3438cce3ad882e93eb5b5f8.jpg)

There's alot of gowns to choose.

Well even if i hate to wear dress and skirts, I really cant escape the fact that i need to wear a gown on my wedding.

And now, here i am feeling lonely with all the lovely dresses that is around me.

Once again,this is not what i imagine when im trying to choose my gown.

I've always imagine it to be happy and full of laughters and a few ''cute'' arguments.

But now, all i feel is loneliness and saddness.I quickly browse through all the gown and want to quickly get this over with.

One gown that has finally manage to grab my attention.I grab it and went to the fitting room.

-15 minutes later-

*Geez!!! Why is it so hard to put this on!!*

I was fighting with myself while putting on the wedding dress. After i made sure that i was done putting it on, I went out 

to where the jerk and GD oppa was.

"Oppa. Im done." I said. While still struggling to walk with the gown.

I look up and was shock to see the jerk looking at me. When i look around,i realize that GD oppa was not there.

I was actually calling for GD oppa. He said that once im done wearing the gown,i need to call him

so that he can make any adjustment. The jerk didnt say anything but keep on looking at me.

"Yah!! What are you looking at??"

*Is it really that bad?? Should i change it??*

I was about to turn back to look for a new gown.

"WOW!!! _____-ah you look stunning. I cant believe it. You look AMAZING." GD oppa said and hugged me.

I blush and his compliment.

"WOW!! I cant believe it. You really look beautiful. Turn around slowly."

I did what he said.And when im done,he look at me with his hands on his mouth.

"Alright. I think we need to tighten this abit."

GD oppa already has a measuring tape on his hand. He was about to measure my hip area when the measuring tape 

was being roughly snatched away from the jerk.

"I'll do it." He said with a stern face. I look at him in anger but realize where i am and also who he was, i just

let him do it.I saw GD oppa smile and just instruct him on what to do.

Suddenly it feels hot in here. We were so close to each other that i find it hard to breathe.Sometimes,

i can even feel him breathe on my shoulder. Once he is done, i quickly look away.

"Alright. That should be all. Now,Taewoon-shi. You can try on your clothes now. Its on the left side of the room.

And ____ you can't take off your clothes first. You look amazing" GD oppa said, and i blush once again.

I felt some thing that is being put on my shoulder. It was the jerk's jacket. I wanted to take it off but was stop when the 

jerk just drag me away and say "Stop starring at my wife."

*WHAT!!!*