Wish

Look at me now(Hiatus)

-SPEED DORM-    -____POV-

"Welcome to our home noona. Let me show you aroud."

Sungmin dragged me into the house and starts to give me a house tour. He even told me

a few funny incident that has happened. I can even hear the hyungs shouting at him. I cant help but laugh at all the

things he had said.

*I guess its fun leaving in the same roof with your friends.*

"Noona, Im sure you are gonna have a lot of fun staying here."

"Sure i do Sungmin-ah."

"That reminds me. Why arent you staying with your parents?" Sejoon oppa asked.

"My parents died when i 5. Ever since then, My grandma have been taking care of me and my brother.

But sadly, she died 3 years ago." I paused for awhile, missing my grandmother.

"Both my brother and i decide to go our own way. So i've been leaving alone ever since then."

"Ah...Mian...I didnt know that." Sejoon oppa said while looking down.

"A-aniya...Its ok. Besides i got to admit that leaving alone is very boring. So if you are sorry,

make sure that im gonna have fun staying here." I say and gave Sejoon oppa a pat on his back.

"That will be deffinately a yes." He said and i gave me a high five.

I decide to cook dinner for them. Well there is really nothing much actually.I only manage to make fried rice 

considering there is nothing in their frigde.

*I should shop for some ingredient tomorrow.* I gave myself a mental note.

"GUYS ITS DINNER TIME." I shouted from the kitchen.

"FOOOOODD~~~" The boys sang. I cant help but laugh at their childish reaction.

"Where's Taewoon oppa and Jungwoo-shi?"

"Still in their room i guess." Taeha oppa said already scooping the rice into his mouth.

I just shake my head and went to call the two eldest member.

I went to Jungwoo oppa's room first since his is nearer to the kitchen while the jerk's room is at the far corner.

I took a deep breathe before knocking on his door. The door opens after a few knock.

It was the first time, after that day we are this close. I look at him. He has changeed alot

in physical look. He doesnt look happy anymore and definately i dont see any happiness in his eyes anymore.

And its all because of me.

"Dinner's ready." I quickly turn away and went to the jerk's room. I bang on the door.

"YAH!! dinner's ready."

There's no answer even after i've bang on the door several times.

Feeling frustrated, i went into the room without warning.

"Yah!!! Didnt you he.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"I quickly went out of the room.

*What the hell is he thinking??? Not wearing any clothes on!!*

"____-ah what's wrong??" The rest of them ask.

"Ah ani...nothing's wrong. Let's go and eat our dinner." I said quickly.

"Ehh...are you sure?? Then why is your face soooo red?" Yuhwan oppa ask.

I quickly touch my face and was about to say something when suddenly the room door starts to open.

"Yah!! Have you heard about kno...." The jerk stop his sentence once he sees that everyone is infront of his room.

He clears his throat and says,"What are you guys doing here?xLet's eat." He walks next to me and whisper,

"we are not done here. We'll talk about this later." With that, he holds my hand and pull me to the kitchen.

I didnt say anything while im eating. Well what can i say when im actually feeling very awkward.

Well, the members were discussing about how my marriage is gonna be.After the CEO knows about the anti-fan attacking me,

he decided to forward our marriage so that there's no strange rumor going on when im staying together with that jerk.

The jerk is sitting besides me and giving me face that says "you are so gonna die later", And worst of all is that im sitting opposite

of Jungwoo oppa.

*Of all the people here, im sitting right opposite him. Good job ____*

"Hyung, Can i be your best man on your marriage?" Sungmin suddenly ask.

"No maknae-ah you are to young. I already have someone in mind." 

"Oh...Why?? Who is hyung??" Sungmin ask while pouting.

I just smile and shake my head. I took a sip on my drink.

"Jungwoo." He say uninterested.

I choke on my drink and the rest all starts to panic.

"Yah, Are you ok?? Drink slowly woman." The jerk say while rubbing my back.

I just glare at him while still coughing.

Someone gave me a tissue and i took it and look up. It's Jungwoo oppa.

We were lookig at each other while holding the tissue. There,i saw it. The concern in his eyes.

"Aish.." The jerk grab the tissue and roughly wipe my mouth. I didnt see anything and stood up to wash my plate.

I dont have the appetite to eat anymore.

 

-Taewoon's room-

I went to the jerk's room and start to unpack my stuff.Well of course it's not wierd for us to sleep in the same room. We are gonna 

get married soon anyway. I still can't get the image of Jungwoo's oppa concern face. I lay down on the bed and close my eyes.

*Im sorry oppa.I dont deserve you concern. Forget about me oppa.*

The door suddenly opens and i quickly sat up and continue to finish my work.

The jerk ignores me and sat at where his work table is and on his laptop. The room was silence.

"We need to meet our wedding planner tomorrow. You know that right?'' He asks.

"Yup." 

"You also know that we need to try on our wedding clothes tomorrow."

"Yup.''

''You do know that you are being an annoying right now right?''

''Yu...Wait!! What did you say??'' I turn to look at him.

''You heard me.'' He says still facing his laptop.

''Yah!! What's your problem?? Isnt it enough that you've already destroy my life!!" I said.

He turn to look at me and say,"Excuse me. I'm also the victim here alright!! I guess you deserve all the 

beatings that you get from the anti-fans."

"Yah!! You jerk!! Then why the hell do you ask me to move here!!"I stood up and went to him.

 He stood up bend down. "Its not like you even hate it. You even like what you saw just now."

I was about to say something when his phone suddenly rings.

"Hi princess. Where are you." He answers the phone with a big smile his face.

I went out of the room and decide to watch the Tv with the rest of the members.

"Oh... _____-ah come sit beside me." Yuhwan oppa pat the empty space beside him.

"No fair... I wanna sit beside noona."

"No i wanna sit beside ____" Jongkook oppa suddenly said.

And soon all of them were fighting with each other. I just laugh at their actiona and try hard to ignore

them and concentrate on the movie.

"I heard you guys are gonna meet your wedding planner and try your clothes on tomorrow."

I turn to see that it was Jungwoo oppa that was talking to me. I just nod my head.

"Have fun." He ruffle my hair and walk back to his room.

*What's the meaning of that?*

Tears soon roll down my eyes.

"_____ what's wrong??" Taeha oppa ask.

"Ani..The movie is sad." Just my luck, the movie is showing a sad scene.

"I know right.." He wipes his tears too. I just smile at him.

*How i wish that i can tell someone what is really happening.*