Move in

Look at me now(Hiatus)

-____ pov-

1 month has passed ever since the announcement about me and the jerk getting married.

During that one month,alot have happen. I have never talked to Jungwoo oppa ever again.

He doesn't seems to be smilling like last time.

In fact, he's quiter than last time. I've also met with Jiyeon unnie. Well its not a nice meeting definately.

 

~FLASHBACK~

"You !! Dont you ever think that this is over just because you are gonna get married to Taewoon."

I just smirk at her.

"Acting all tough huh. Well dont think i dont know that this happen because of CEO Kim."

I look at her in disbelief. I saw the smirk on her lips.

*He told her?? WTF!! And i thought that this is suppose to between us!!*

~END OF FLASHBACK~

And Of course in front of others,me and the jerk really love each other so much.

I am even paired up with that jerk for 'Hey ma Lady'. I even thought that I was gonna do this dance with Jungwoo oppa.

But of course thats before all this that's happening.

But what they don't know is that we have been fighting. Its much more worse than last time.

We even use vulgar to each other.

But among all of this,theres something that all of them didnt know. Not even the jerk.

The 'Death letter' from DEEPS. Everyday without fail, I will receive them.

And not only that. They're even more aggressive now. There was once when I was on my way home, a box of eggs was being thrown at me.

And the most recent one was where i was corners in a alley and got beaten with a broom and sticks.

I did not wanted to attack them knowing that this is gonna bring bad name to that jerk.

I also dont want the others to worry so i just kept quiet and cover all the bruises

by wearing long sleeves.

-Dance studio-

"____-ah why do you keep on wearing long sleeves recently?" Yuhwan oppa asked.

I was at Core Contents dance studio alone.E2 members were all busy with speed up coming showcase.

Being the main dancer, im assigned to monitor SPEED for their dance.

"Umm..lets just say that its the trend nowadays." I come up with a lie hoping that he buys it.

"What trend?? And even if it's a trend, you dont have to wear it for practice. Isn't it hot??" Now its Jongkook oppa's turn to ask.

I just smile and shake my head.

"Alright guys make sure you do your stretching properly we will start in 10 mins time." 

I said sounding serious. Well that's me .Always so serious when it comes to work.

"_____ -ah wanna have a dance battle before we start on our practice??" Yuhwan oppa suggested.

"Alright cool." I smile and play some music on. All Speed members were already clapping for us.

Well let's just say that this things happened a lot of  time In the studio.Yuhwan oppa start to drop some moves.

I return back the moves by give a baby freeze and end it with a '7'. He soon returns the dance by doing a flare and

A handstand. Without me knowing,I roll up my sleeve and was about to do a front flip when Sejoon oppa stops me.

"_____ -ah what happen to your arm??"

By then,all of them were standing in front of me and

Bombarding me with all sorts of questions.

"A-aniya... I fell from the stairs thats why." I came up with a lie.

I felt someone snatch my arms in a rough way, and I hiss in pain. Well of course it is none other than my soon-to-be-husband. Woo Taewoon.

"Dont lie ____ what happen??"

"Im serious... I fell on the stairs..."

"You wont get alot of bruises if you fall down that stairs ____!! And even if you do, it will not look like this!!" He shouts.

"Why are you getting angry??" I shouted back at him.

I turn to look at where Jungwoo oppa is. If it was Jungwoo Oppa, he would have treated me by now instead of nagging at me.

"Yah!! Stop it you two. ____-ah let me treat you before the bruises get any worse."Jongkook oppa said.

I sigh and just let him drag me to the other corner of the studio.I saw Jungwoo oppa who was sitting not far away from me.

I cant do anything but just sigh.

"You know... You can just tell me or any of us if something is bothering you." I was brought back to reality by Jongkook's oppa voice.

"Huh?? What do you mean?" I asked confusingly. He didnt answer my question and just smile.I gave him a wierd look.

"_____-ah what is this??!!"I turn to look at Yuhwan oppa who is holding a letter, well more like a death letter, from the anti-fans.

I was shock and i didnt know what to reply.

"WHAT!!! How long have this been going on??" The jerk asked.

I didnt reply and just keep quiet.

"So all this bruises... Its from them?? Why didnt you say anything stupid!!"

"YAH!!! Who are you calling stupid?? Besides its not like im dead or in a coma because off all those beatings!!"

"WHAT!!!" All of them shouted. Even Jungwoo oppa.

I quickly cover my mouth once i've realised that i just slip my words out. I realised that i cant lie to them anymore.

I stood up and went to the Jerk.*I have to keep the act going.*

I stood infront of him and reach out for his hand.

"Oppa... Its ok.Im fine. I dont want just because of me, you hate your fans. They love you. Trust me.

Im sure your fans will accept this marriage one day."

The jerk look stunned because of my actions.

"And the same goes for the rest of you." I turn around and smile at them.

"Fine... But on one condition. You have to move in and stay with speed." The jerk suddenly said.

"WHAT!!!" I turn to look at him. He just looked at me with a uninterested look.

*Did he really just say that??* 

By then,all the speed member has agree to their leader suggestion. All but one.