Im sorry

Look at me now(Hiatus)

-E2 dance studio- 

"Guys, How is it??" Key oppa asked. Key oppa is known as the diva in the group.

He just finished dancing to AOA miniskirt. 

"Yah!! i bet i can dance ier than you." said Yongguk oppa. We all laughed at his comment. All of us know that among all the 3 guys in 

E2, Yonguuk is known to be the most manliest one, With all the abs and muscles on his body.

E2 may not be as popular as those idol group. But one thing for sure is that we are almost as popular

as all the idol out there because of all of our dance and song covers of the k-idol. Aside from that, we always went to a dance

competitons. I guess thats how we got popular in the dance industry, We even hold a small performance every week in a pub.

Actually it was hard at first with all the income and such, But the owner of the pub had faith in us. Without him, E2 will not be

as well known as we are right now.

 

E2 consists of 6 members. The oldest, the charismatic leader, and also the vocal of the group named Park Jimin. The second oldest of the group

Kwon Yuri, the Omma of the group also the Main vocal of the group. Followed by our main rapper and the dancing king of the group

Bang Yongguk, Known for his powerful rap and also known to have a very deep voice.

Then Kim Ki Bum, Better known as Key. He is the Lead vocalist of the group after Yuri unnie. Aside from that, he loves to do a cover of girl groups.

Together with Yuri unnie and Hyuna unnie. He is the diva in the group and loves to nag... ALOT!!!

Kim Hyuna, the second youngest and also the vocal of E2, AKA The y icon in E2. Well even if she is known for her y

side on camera, she is also the aegyo of the group. But when she is angry, she can be VERY scary.

Last but not least you, Jung _____ the maknae of the group, AKA the stubborn maknae. Always out to try new things.

Especially if its a dangerous.Always the tough girl never once has she shown her weakness to others. Not even to

your boyfriend. Very bad at doing aegyo which is why Hyuna is the aegyo of the group. The dancing queen of E2.

Always won the dance battle whenever E2 have a mini competition among themself. Followed by Yongguk oppa.

Main dancer,rapper and also the vocal of the group, But prefers to dance than to rap or sings. Also the trouble maker in E2.

 

"Alright guys lets practice one last time so that there's no mistake in our dance and then we

need to head off to core contents." Being the leader, Jimin oppa is always strict when is comes to our performance.

 

(Just imagine this is a dance for 6 people.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acump__qdNo)

 

-YOUR POV-

-core contents dance studio-

"Alright guys. Lets see you dance for 'Hey ma lady' " Jimin oppa said to the Speed members.

The music is being played and i can't help but keep on looking at Jungwoo oppa. He will sometimes smile and even

wink at me, and i cant but smile because of his actions. The way 

he dances, the way he smiles and of course not forgetting the way he sounds when he sings. Its just seems 

so perfect in my eyes.

The song soon came too an end, and i cant help but feel like taking the towel next to me and wipe his sweat off.

I sighed.

"Whats up??" Hyuna unnie asked when she heard my sigh.

"Nothing. Im just tired. Thats all." I gave her a small smile. 

She just smiled back at me and went up to where Yuri unnie is. I turn to my right when i felt that someone is sitting there.

I smile when i saw who it was. He secretly took hold of my hand. I, on the other side,tighten my hand around his.

"Hey... What's with that face?" Jungwoo oppa whisper to me.

"Nothing... Im just tired." I told him the same reason i told Hyuna unnie.

"Come on babe... Just like how you said that I can't lie to you, the same goes for you. You can't lie to me."

He said and tightened the grip on his hand. Of course its not to tight that it can hurt me.

I sigh once again.

 "Its just that sometimes how i wish that the rest know about our

realtionship. Like how they knew about that Jerk and Jiyeon unnie's relationship.''

''So that we dont have to hold hands and meet secretly anymore. And i dont have to think twice

to wipe that sweat of yours whenever you've finished practicing." I said while looking on the floor.

We stay silent for a while without any words coming out of our mouth.

He suddenly pulled me up and pulled me to middle of the dance studio.

"Guys i have something to say." Suddenly all eyes are on us.

I turn to look at him.

*WAIT WHAT!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?? WE ARE REALLY GONNA ANNOUNCE OUR RELATIONSHIP

TODAY?LIKE NOW?? *

 All sorts of question are on my head. But somehow, i felt like my voice have gone to god knows where.

"We are dat---- ..." 

"Taewoon and ____ i need to talk to the both of you. NOW!!"

I cursed in my head when the CEO of core contents media, Kim Kwang-soo barged in just like that.

*WHAT THE F**K!! WHY MUST HE ENTER RIGHT WHEN JUNGWOO OPPA IS GONNA FINISH HIS SENTENCE.*

I sighed and went out to where the CEO is together with the jerk. Still cursing him in my mind.

 

-Outside the CEO'S office.-

Meet me at the rooftop.

I send the message to Jungwoo oppa.I can't seem to get whatever that had just happen out of my mind.

*Must i really do it?? Why must this happen to me!!!*

I saw the jerk that has just came out of the office.I didnt say anything to him. Honestly,

we are both still shock about what we have just heard.Ignoring him,i took the lift up and

went to the rooftop to meet with Jungwoo oppa.

 

-Rooftop-

"Hey babe what's up?" He stood beside me and smile.

"Let's brake up." I suddenly said.

"WHAT!?!?! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?? You cant still be angry because I didn't get to announce our

relationship!!! I mean its not even my fault that Mr. Kim had to barge in at that moment." 

"Please tell me that you are just kidding. Tell me that this is all a lie!!!" He continued when i didnt said anything.

"Mian Kim Jungwoo. I was never in love with you in the first place... I was just using you to get the guy that i really love..." 

I said and gave him a smirk. After saying that, i left him alone to cry and ignore his call.

 

 

 

 

 

*Mian oppa.I will always love you.*

I wiped the tears that has roll down my eyes.