Part 2

Look at me now(Hiatus)

 

-____ Pov-

I walk into the hall and saw the jerk, oops i mean my soon-to-be-husband standing there. I cant help but to just look at him.

I got to admit he really looks good. I stop looking at him and then i saw My ex-boyfriend standing there,

as a best man.

 

How i wish that instead of marrying to that jerk, i would  marry him. I wish that all of

this is just a dream. Or i wish that some miracle can happen. Not gonna lie, I'm still in love with him.

And it just seems so hard to throw this feeling away.

Without me knowing i was already in front of the jerk. He took my hand.

"Take care of her Taewoon-ah." Yongguk oppa said.

"Dont worry Yongguk-ah i will take care of her."

*TCh! Yeah right!!* 

He walks me to where the priest was standing. Once we've reach, I turn to face him and and he too, turns to face me.

"Woo Taewoon, Do you take Jung ____ as your wife and promise to take care of 

her when she is sick and be with her through ups and downs in life?"

He looks at me. I was still praying for a miracle to happen.

"I do."

*What?? Did he just say that?? Oh god please help me.*

"Jung ___, Do you take Woo Taewoon as your husband and promise to take care of 

him when he is sick and be with him through ups and downs in life?"

*NO!!!*

I look at Jungwoo-oppa who was standing right behind that jerk. I really wanted to grab his hand

and run out from here. Like how those drama shows is. Imagine how happy i will be with him.

"____"  

Im brought back to reality by the jerk's voice. He look at me. I sigh.

*Im sorry oppa.*

 I close my eyes."I do"

"i now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

*Wait what!! did he just say kiss??*

I turn to look at the jerk. He was already moving closer to me. I look at Jungwoo-oppa who

already has a despair look in his eyes. The jerk had already grab a hold of my face.

I wanted to get out of his hold. But he had hold on to me tight.

I close my eyes not wanting to see the sadness in Jungwoo oppa eyes anymore.

I waited for the kiss. But instead, i was shock to feel a thumb that is being place on my lips.

I open my eyes. Claps and words of congratulation from the guest is being heard. 

I saw the jerk smile at me. Well more like smirking at me. He whisper something on my ears.

"Do you really think that i will kiss you?? Remeber when i said that i will never kiss you?? I mean it!!" 

I pull myself away from him. But instead he hugs me and whispers again.

"Come on ___ what will people think if you push me away like that. Now smile."

I've got no choice but to smile.

"Good girl." He said and pinch my cheek. He pulls my hand and walked down to where the guest are.

We said thanks and hug the one that we know. We sat down and the Mc's starts to congratulate us.

Picture's of us is being shown, And i felt my tears fell when i saw my family photo.

*Omma, appa.. .I wish you were here.*

I felt someone grabbing my shoulder.I turn and saw the jerk smilling at me.

"Its okay. Im here now, I will protect you."

*What's wrong with him??*

I just smile at him. Thinking that maybe its all an act since that there is camera and people around.

 

-Taewoon pov-

I was looking through all the photos that was being shown on the screen. I cant help but 

smile when some of the photo is silly. I got reminded of how ____ look when she first enter the hall

just now. She was Damn pretty. She was like a princess. I was mesmerized by her.

Suddenly, a picture of ____ and her family is shown. I remember she said that her parents died when she was small.

I turn to her and saw tears on her eyes. I dont know why,It hurts me to see her like this.

Naturally, i reach for her shoulder hoping that it can calm her down. She turn to look at me and i said

"Its ok. Im here now. I will protect you."

Honestly, i dont know why i said that. But seeing her like this, makes me want to protect her.

After watching all the photo's, the Mc starts to calls the guest up and say their speech.

It was getting boring for me. Then something came to my mind.

I reach for ____'s hands and starts to caress her. She tries to move her hand away. But i 

grab it back and hold it. I held her hand and kiss it.

"What are you doing?? Let me go!!"  She said.

I Ignore her and continue kissing her hands. She struggles to let go. But i held on tighter,

Slowly, i went up to kiss her hands. Bit by bit Going upwards to her arm.

"Woo Taewoon!!!" 

"Woah!! Look at how the groom is showing his love to the bride. But whatever it is Taewoon-shi. I hope 

you can hold on and wait till you reach your room."

Gaining a laugh from the guest, I just smile sheepishly at the Mc and turn to ____ . She was already blushing hard.

"And now if you dont mind, the bride and the groom will go up and change. In the mean time, you guys

can enjoy the beverage that is being serve at the back."