The day Part 1

Look at me now(Hiatus)

-Waiting room-

" Its finally your wedding day ____-ah. Im so proud of you."Jimin oppa said.

"Thanks oppa." I said and hug him.

"Can i be the god-mother of your future children?Hyuna unnie said.

"Of course you can unnie." I said and hug her.

"I'm gonna miss you." Key oppa suddenly hugged me.

"Yah!! You are ruining my dress."I fake angry at him.

"Evil maknae.." He pouted and i just stick my tounge out at him.

He wanted to attack me again. I quickly run and hide behind Yongguk-oppa.

"Stop it Kim Kibum!!" I just laugh at how sacred Key oppa is. You better listen to Yongguk when he

starts to call you by your full name if you dont want to receive any scolding and punishment from him.

"Yah Maknae-ah after this you can't hang out till late at night with us anymore. You must do what 

your husband says and you must also listen to him." Yuri unnie lectured me.

"Yes omma." I said and salute at the same time. Making everyone laugh.I laugh along with them.

Only that the laugh is not sincere.

 

-TAEWOON pov-

"Hyung its today!! You are getting married today!!" The maknae is getting all excited. Even more excited than me.

"Congratulations hyung." The rest of them said.

I just say my thanks and continue staring out the window.

I wonder what Jiyeon is doing right now. Is she here?? Should i stop the wedding? But she promised to wait for me.

Will she keep her promise?? But what worries me the most is ____. After that night, i didnt get to see her. She has moved

in with Yuri noona. She said that its easier for her to prepare for the wedding and she wanted to spend her last "single"

day with the E2 members. I wonder if she is feeling the same thing like i do now.

"Hyung what's wrong?" Yuhwan asked.

I just look at him and give him the 'what do you mean look' .

"You dont look happy. Is something bothering you??" He said.

"Ani yuhwan-ah." I just smile and pat his back.

"Ooooo~ Someone is nervous." I heard Sejoon cooed.

"Yah!! Do you wanna die??" I said and grabbed his neck.

"Ok.. Im sorry hyung. Im sorry." He pleads.

The rest were all laughing at how Sejoon is in pain right now. I just laugh seeing how he is right now.

I let him go and went to grab a drink. I saw Jungwoo sitting there alone and decided to join him.

"Hey." 

He looked up and smile at me.

"Well look who is here. Its none other than the groom." He laughed and i punch his arm playfully.

"Mind if i ask you something?" He said.

"What is it?"

"How long have you been going out with ___?" His question got me off guard.

He was waiting for my answer and i cant seem to come up with  an answer. But instead, i ask him back.

"Umm why do you ask??

He just smiled and said.

"Its ok if you dont want to answer. I understand." He was about to walk away.

"Jungwoo wait.."

He stops and turns around. I walk to him and ask.

"Is there anything going on between you and ____?? I notice that ever since the day we announce

our wedding, you've change." 

I saw the stunned look on his face.

*What is this?? Is it true??*

"Dont be stupid Taewoon-ah. Its just that something is bothering me. Take care of your wife Taewoon-ah. Shes a nice girl

I'm sure you wouldn't want to lose her. If you do, you will surely regret it. Trust me."

He said and turned around to walk away.

*Does he like her? And will i really regret it??*

"Hyung its time." Taeha called me.

I just nod and prepare myself to enter the hall.

 

 

 

 

//co authors note: derp//