Part 2

Look at me now(Hiatus)

 

 

-______ Pov-

I blushed when he kissed me on the lips. And i dont really know why i cry when he ignored me just now.What i know 

is that i felt that something is gone when he ignored me just now.But i dont know what is it. And i even 

kiss him. I really dont know what i was doing.What i know is that i definitely do not want him 

to ignore me ever again.

"Yah..Are you ok?? Are thinking about Kamenashi again??" 

I look at him.

*Whatever.Let me just enjoy this trip.*

"Aniya..." I gave him a smile. He smile back at me.

"Let's go to the beach and swim?" He said.

"Alright let's go."  I went to my bag and went to search for my swimming suit.

*Where the hell is my swimming suit?? I remember that i have already packed it.*

I saw a red bag in my luggage. I dont remember having this red bag in.I open it and was shock

to see what is in it. Along with it is a letter.

 

Maknae-ah~~~

its time for you to put this on.You cant always wear that t-shirt like swimming costume.

You must show your husband how good your body is.Opps i bet he have already seen it.

Anyway's have fun and faster have a baby.We cant wait to be The godmother,aunty and uncles.

  PS:We've also change your pajamas to a y one. (:                                                                                                                                  

                                                                                                                                           Lots of love,

                                                                                                                                             Hyuna &Yuri

 

I quickly search for my pajamas.Its gone.Its been change to a very short lingerie. And what's worse its a see-through type.

I went back to the red bag and saw a very bright red bikini. I held it up and curse the unnies in my mind.

*ARGH UNNIE!!! YOU ARE REALLY KILLING ME*

 

 

[A/N] (Yes.. You have always hated towear bikini.You will always feel like you are exposing your body to someone. -.-)

 

"Umm must we really go swimming??" You went outside and ask Taewoon  who is already

ready with his swimming suit on.

"Of course we should.We wouldnt miss it.What don't tell 

me you cant swim.Dont worry Oppa is here." He said while grabbing my shoulder.

*Argh you idiot!! Its not that.* I sigh.

"Then do you mind lending me one of your shirt please." 

"Ya sure Hold on." He pass me a white shirt.

I went in and search for my shorts.And lucky for me,the unnies didnt take out that short.

I wore the bikini top and the short.I put on Taewoon oppa's shirt and thank god that the shirt he gave was

very big and also long.

*He is a very tall guy.*

I smile and thought of him. The shirt was long enough that it cover till my . 

I didnt bother tuck-in the shirt and wore the cap.I went outside.

"I thought that i have to wait for you till tomorrow. " He said and hold out his hand.

I grab it and gave him a smile.But inside,i was already fighting with myself on what will happen later.

 

-The beach-

We've already reach the beach.And just like what i have expected.There's really alot of people here.

 "Let's sit here." Taewoon oppa place all our stuff there.I sat down and just look at the people 

swimming.Almost all of the girls there is wearing bikini.

"Hey..You ok??" 

I look up at him and gave him a smile. He smile and took of the shirt that he is wearing.

Unlike most of the guys there,he is wearing a full suit swimming costume.Maybe because

he is an idol so he must take care of his image even if we are not in korea,paparazzi is always around.

Better becareful than be sorry am i right. I can't help but feel envy of him.

"Let's go." He said to me. He turn around to put the shirt and the bag.

I sigh and got up to remove my shirt.I felt uncomfortable.A few guys that have just walk pass,was

staring at me.I dont know what to do.It felt so awkward.

"Y-yah!!! Put on your shirt back!! " 

He grab my shirt and put it on for me.At the same time he was already glaring 

at the guys who were staring at me just now.

"Why did you wear this??!! Dont you have anything proper to wear??" He said to me.Trying to control his anger.

"I-its not l-like i w-wanna wear t-this.The u-unnie.They c-change my s-swing suit."I said stuttering.

At the same time scared.Scared that he will think that i do this on purpose.

He sigh and pull me into a hug and felt him kissing the top of my head. I hug him tightly.Feeling secure.

 

-Taewoon Pov-

I pull her into a hug and kiss the top of her head. I was angry with myself.

*Why didnt i see the awkwardness that she had just now...*

Aside from that,i was angry at the guys who were staring at her just now. How dare they look at my wife like 

that.If i werent an idol,i would have punch them on their face.But i know how they feel.

_____ look so hot with the bikini top and the short.I was mesmerize by how she look just now.

Who would have thought that behind those shirts,she actually have a y body.And i bet no one knows it 

since she is always wearing a shirt that is bigger than her size.I pull her out from the hug.

"Hey..Let's forget about this and just enjoy ourselves alright.." 

She smile and nod her head. She took off her cap and tie her hair to a pony tail.Well of course some of her

hair fell off since she have a short hair.She even took her waterproof

camera with her.Once done,I interwine our fingers together.We walk to the beach.

We soak our legs first.I turn to see that ____ has already taken a selfie of herself.She was so happy 

that she even forget that i was there.So i decide to photo-bomb one of her selfie.

I move carefully towards her and stuck my tounge out.Once done,i quickly move away and act like nothing has happened.

"MOYA!!! Oppa you just ruined my photo!! "  She hit my arm playfully.

"Ouch...What did i do?? " I said while pretending to be hurt.

She just pout her lips out.

*OMG!!!  SHE REALLY SHOULD STOP DOING THAT*

"Ah molla!!! Oppa... Can we take picture together?? " She said.

"Yah!! What kind of a question is that??" I look at her.She just smile sheepishly.

After we are done taking picture,i splash the water at her.

"OMG!! That is cold..Dont do that." 

I ignore her and splash the water at her again.

"Ah Oppa!!! " She splashed the water back at me. And soon,it turn into a water fight.For a girl,she sure has strength to splash 

the water like that. I went up to her and carry her bridal style.I walk deeper into the sea.

People are looking at us but i just ignore it. Im having fun with my wife.That is what matter.

"Oppa!!! Not go! Don't go so deep!! I admit that im short.What if i can't reach. " I was already laughing out loud.

I ignore her and continue bringing her in deeper.Once im satisfied with the depth im in,i look down at her and smirk.

"No oppa dont you da.... " Before she can even finish her sentence,i let her go.

She swam up and hug me by the neck.She was already coughing. 

"Oppa!! How could you!!!" She said and pouted again.

"______-ah you should really stop pouting like that." 

"Waeyo??Dont guys like when girls pout their lips like this." She said and

purposely pout her lips and move in closer to me.

"You ask for this ____. " With that,i kiss her on the lips.I felt her pulling away and im not gonna 

let her go easily.I held her by the neck to stop her from moving.After a while,she return back the kiss.

I her lower lips asking for entrance.And just like last time,she let me in.She tighten her arms around my neck 

and i felt her moving  to the side.I took this opportunity and deepen the kiss.We are lucky that we

are far away from the people and we are also facing the other way.I break the kiss and went to attack her neck.

I her neck and on it,gaining a moan from her. 

"Someones loving it." 

"Shut up." She said.I smirk and continue to gave her a love bite.

"Oppa we should stop.What if people sees us."

"Do you really wanna stop??" I ask her and continue to her neck. She didnt answer.

I took that as a no and continue to kiss her.But after awhile,

"Stop please. I dont want people to see us."

I sigh and stop.

"Fine i'll stop.But lets stay like this for awhile." 

"I love it."

She smile and peck me on the lips again.But before i can hold the kiss even longer,she has already pull out from it.

She took a few more picture and we stay like that hugging each other for a while more

before going back to the hotel.