What is up

Look at me now(Hiatus)

-_____POV-  -E2 dance studio-

"_____-ah.What are you thinking of??" Key oppa asked.

"What else oppa, must be her husband. If not who else, am i right?" Hyuna unnie said and nudged my elbow.

I just laugh at their statement and stood up to dance.Honestly,i couldnt concentrate on the dance.My mind was somewhere else.

Yes....It was at the jerk. It was about that morning.

 

~Flashback~

I woke up feeling unusally comfortable with my surrounding.

I love the feeling that is on my head. I love the warmness around my body, And i also love

the smell that i am smelling right now. I tighten the hug and press my nose

harder on the thing that i am smelling. One thing for sure is i dont want this feeling to be gone.

"You know you can get nose bleed if you go any tighter on my chest."

I look up at the voice and saw the jerk staring down at me. 

"Good morning." He said.

Instead of replying him, i loosen the hug around him and sat up. Getting ready to go to bathe.

I was about to go down the bed when he pulled me by the waist and was climbing on top of me.

We look at each other eyes.

"W-what are you doing?" 

"Shh..."  He said and put a finger on my lips.

I was so mesmerize by his eyes. He is slowly was getting nearer and nearer to me.

Only a few inch away for our lips to touch each other. I can even feel the hot air that he let out.

Our gaze doesn't leave each other. It feels like im lost in his eyes. I dont even know why but 

im sure loving this. Just a lilttle bit more.....

"Hyung wake up we are gonna be late!!! HYUNG!!!!" Taeha's banging on the door brought us back to reality.

I push him away and quickly got off the bed. Before i can even open the door, i was being spin around and push to the wall by him.

"You cant just run away like that. Let's finish where we have left off." He said with a smile on his face.

"What do you mean?" 

He didnt say anything.But instead,he move closer to me again. I try to push him away. But it's no use. He's a guy

after all. I try to push him again. This time, he grabs hold of my hands and holds it.

"Yah!! Woo Taewoon!! Dont you dare come any closer. If not..."

"If not what???" He challenged me. Honestly i dont know what to do. I dont want him to stop.

And im loving this feeling. But i will be crazy if were to admit that to him. I think of something.

"If not i wi...."  Before i can finish my sentence, he already crashed his lips onto mine.

I was shocked at first but soon realise what he just did. I try to realese my hand from his hold.

But he held on even stronger. Slowly, Im growing weaker and weaker by the kiss, And soon, without me knowing, I'm 

already returning the kiss to him. I felt him smirking. The kiss soon became hot.

He my lower lips to ask for entrance and i allow him. We were already fighting for dominance.

I felt his hands went up my shirt, caressing my stomach. And i am loving this feeling and

I really dont want this feeling to end. I DONT WANT HIM TO STOP!!

"HYUNG SERIOUSLY!!! YOU'VE GOT TO WAKE UP NOW!! WE ARE ALREADY LATE!!" Once again.

Taeha's banging on the door brought us back to reality. We were already panting. Our foreheads touched 

eachothers. We didnt say anything and look at each other's eyes.

*He's regretting it!!* I push myself away from him and went out.

*I am so stupid.I cant believe i fell it.* 

The kiss was definitely different from mine and Jungwoo oppa.This kiss seems different, And i actually love it.

~End of flashback~

 

"Yah!! Earth to ____!!!" Key oppa said while pretending to talk on a walkie-talkie.

I look at him and gave him a blurred look.

"Your phone has been ringing since just now." He said and gave me my phone.

I unlock my phone and open the message.

 

From:Jerk

Make yourself free next week. The whole week!!

 

I didnt bother replying him back and just put my phone aside.

*I wonder what's up??*

"Oppa!! I wont be coming to dance practice for the whole of next week." 

"Okay.. :) " Jimin oppa said and gave the infamously eye smile.

*That's weird.He usually wont allow it.*

I just ignore it and try to concentrate back on dancing.