I love you

Look at me now(Hiatus)

~BAM~

The door slams open.

"Sorry im late guys." The sudden shock makes me fall on the floor.

I turn to look who the hell have just spoil the moment that i have with MY BOYFRIEND!!!

Well its none other than the stupid jerk, WOO TAEWOON.

I cursed him in my mind and how i wish i can just kill him for spoiling the moment right now.

I felt something or rather someone touching my hand. I look down and saw whose hand it was.

I look up at him and he smiles at me, and of course, like i said. That smile of his will always make my day better.

"Hyung why are you late?? You do know that practice started 20 minutes ago." Jungkook asked the leader.

"Ah... Mian i met up with Jiyeon for a while just now. I guess i forgot to check the time. Im sorry guys"

He bow down to and apologise.

"Its okay Dude, Make sure you dont do it again." Yongguk oppa said while patting Taewoon's back.

Well yes!!! that jerk is in a relationship with T-ara,Jiyeon. Unlike mine, All of the SPEED members and also the E2 members

knows about this relationship. But they have yet announce it to the whole world. Sometimes i cant help but envy that jerk.

How i wish i can just freely hug and kiss Jungwoo oppa like how he hugs and kisses Jiyeon unnie.

 

"_____-ah once you are done helping Jungwoo, go and help Taewoon with his stretching." Yongguk oppa instructed.

"WHAT!!!! WHY MUST I DO THAT??? HE CAN DO HIS STRETCHES ON HIS OWN!!!" I turn to look at Yongguk oppa and shakes

my head vigorously. Along with Jimin oppa and Yuri unnie, Yongguk oppa is the 3rd oldest in the group. He can rap as well.

And well its not like anyone dont know. In fact the whole of Core Content knows that me and that

jerk cant get along well. We will even fight over a small thing.

 

"YAH!!! Do you really think that i need your help??I dont need your help !!!" Thats all it takes for me to attack him.

"No one calls me a , you !!!" By then i was already pulling his hair.

Everyone was already trying to pull us apart.With one swift move,Jungwoo oppa has already pull me away from Taewoon.

And now im already on his arm like how a small girl is being carry by her dad. Jimin,Yongguk and Jookook were already holding onto Taewoon.

''Yah !! What did you call me?? ??" Taewoon ask edwhile he try hard to get lose from those grips.

"Yes!!! In fact its not only an . You are the BIGGEST AND THE STUPIDEST EVER!!!" I say while still trying to punch that jerk face.

*Damn why must Jungwoo oppa be so strong?? But then again hes a former boxer that explains his strength.

Of course thats another reason why i love him. :)* I thought to myself.

 

Taewoon was about to say something again till Hyuna cut him off.

"YAH!!! DO THE TWO OF YOU EVER NOT FIGHT WHEN YOU SEE EACH OTHER???" Hyuna suddenly shouted.

Thats all it took for the chaos in the studio stop. Hyuna unnie may look innocent and cute. But once she gets angry,

she may turn into a very i repeat VERY scary person and even the devil itself.

"Have the both of you ever heard of the saying that goes 'If you keep on fighting, one day you will end up marrying each other.' "

"WHAT!!! NO!!!" Both the jerk and i say at the same time. I turn to glare at him. The same goes for Taewoon.

"See now even the both of you are saying the same things at the same time. You guys are really gonna get married together one day."

Hyuna unnie say and starts to laugh. Along with the others except for Jungwoo oppa who suddenly looks so sad.

"YAH STOP LAUGHING!!" Both you and that jerk shouted. The both of us turn and look, well more like glare at each other.

"STOP FOLLOWING WHAT IM ABOUT TO SAY!!!" Again both that jerk and you say at the same time.

That only make the others laugh really hard. Jungwoo oppa lets go of me and start to walk out off the studio.

"Yah!! THIS IS NOT OVER." I said to that jerk before running out of the studio and went out to find for Jungwoo oppa.

 

*Aish where would he have gone to??Come on _____ think.*

You were already running all around Core contents. But still there's no sign of your boyfriend. You stop running when you felt

that you are already out of breathe. But you still continued on walking and find for your boyfriend.

*Thats it!! Aish babo _____ why didnt you think of there in the first place.* Suddenly you got reminded of something.

As fast as your legs can take you, you quickly run to the place where you think Jungwoo oppa is.

*Please be there oppa.* You pray inside your heart.

 

-Rooftop -

Once you have already reached the rooftop, you release a sigh of relief upon seeing your boyfriend who is sitting there

in the corner while looking up in the sky and watching the stars.You quickly went to sit beside him.

"Whats wrong oppa?" You ask the moment when you have sat down beside him.

"Nothing..." He says while still looking at the stars.

You sigh and stood up to sit infront of him. Once you've already sat down, you reach out for his face and make him face you.

He turns to look at you and then there you saw the look in his eyes. Sadness.

"Come on oppa.. You cannot lie to me. whe never theres something troubling or bothering you,

you will ALWAYS come up here and look at the stars." You said while rubbing his cheek with you right thumb.

" What if...." He let out a sigh and look at you. You gave him a small smile hoping that it will give him

a small courage to continue his question.

"What if whatever Hyuna says is true?? About you getting married to Taewoon." He was already looking away once he finished his sentence.

"WHAT!!! Are you crazy oppa??! I will never ever marry that jerk!!! You get that oppa?? E.V.E.R  EVER!!" You purposely

spell the word ever. He looks at me for a while and turns his gaze back to the stars.

For once you felt jealous because of a STAR!!! I mean instead of looking at me, Jungwoo oppa is just gazing up at the star.

You sighed and pull his face again. "Listen up Kim Jungwoo. I will love you and will always love you. So dont let Hyuna unnie words affect

you. Because the man that i love is Kim Jungwoo." After you say that, you went up and gave a small kiss on his lips.

Once you were about to pull out from the kiss, Jungwoo oppa's hand suddenly went up to your neck and kiss you even deeper.

"You are still holding on to your breathe i see. Ouh and is my girl blushing??" Jungwoo oppa teased.

You didnt reply and tried your best to hide your face. Even if its not your first kiss with him, you're still shy when it comes to all this kissing stuffs.

"I love you Jung _____." Jungwoo oppa said and went down to peck your lips again.