Thank You

Look at me now(Hiatus)

-TAEWOON POV-

*What is going on between the two of them?? I must find out what happen...*

Its been 2 weeks that me and ____ had been married.

I've not been talking to ___ eversince the wedding day. I have been busy with SPEED's comeback.

I will only come back at around 4 in the morning. By then ____ has already gone to sleep.She will already

be gone when i  woke up. But every morning also, She never fail to make us breakfast, And for that

2 weeks long also, I've been been cracking my head about what's going on between Jungwoo and ____.

"Hyung, I feel sorry for you." Sejoon said and said beside me.

We are given 10 minutes break from our dance practice. It's already 1am .

*I wonder if ____ is asleep already?? * 

"Waeyo???"

"Its been 2 weeks you have been married. But you have not been spending time with ___

because of our comeback."

"There is nothing we can do about it sejoon-ah. ____ has to understand how my job is like.

Which she support it fully. That's why she agreed to marry me." I lied.

I dont even know what her favourite colour is.Nevertheless have i discussed with her if she ever

understands the way i work before.

 "But hyung, Have you thought of going on a honeymoon with her before??" I look at Yuhwan.

"Ummm...Nope, I dont have time to think about all this Yuhwan-ah we are having a comeback soon."

I said. Honestly, it wont make any different if we are on a honeymoon or somewhere else.

We never agree on this marriage anyway. We wont be happy. I thought of Jiyeon.

I've not been talking to her eversince the wedding.I sigh.

Our break is over and we get back to practice. I dance my heart out. Letting all my anger and stress out.

 

-_____Pov-

Here i am again at home all alone.Its been like this eversince my wedding.

The members will only come back at around 4 in the morning. I would have already gone to bed by then.

After the wedding,the jerk, opps i mean my husband had asked me about Jungwoo.

~Flashback~

"_____ do you mind telling me about you and Jungwoo??" He asked after we got back from our wedding.

"What do you mean??" I acted blur.

"You know... What's your relationship with him."

"Nothing." I lied.

"Dont lie to me ____. If there is nothing going on between the two of you, then why would you cry when

he is performing just now, and how the hell does he know your favourite song!!" He grabbed my hand and pushed me against

the wall.

"Its none of your business!!" I let go of my hand from his grip, and grab the nearest shirt and short and went to bathe.

I heard him bang the wardrobe. Well lucky for us,the rest of the members are not back yet.

Giving us privacy they say... Bull!!

~End of flashback~

I glance at the clock its already 3.30 am.

*They will be back soon.*

I lay down and wrap myself with the blanket. I try to go to sleep, But it seems hard to fall asleep tonight.

I roll to my side. Then roll back again. After 15 minutes, i got frustrated and got up.

I went to the veranda and sat there, Even if it is cold, i love the air here. Its very refreshing.

Without me knowing,i've already fallen asleep without any blanket or jacket on.

 

-TAEWOON pov-

Its already 4.30 am when we've reach home. Some have gone to bathe. Some have already fallen asleep.

And some even to the kitchen to grab something to eat. I went straight to the room.

I dont know why but i really wanted to see ____. Even if i know that she is already asleep, somehow just by seeing her face

it brings a warmness in my heart and a very peaceful feeling.

I open the room door and glance at the bed. But soon panic when she is not there.

I quickly went out and search for her around the house.

*Where is she?? Did she run away??!!* I became crazy just by the thought of it.

I barge into the toilet.

"Argh hyung!!! What the hell are you doing." Sungmin shouted.

"Mian sungmin-ah." I didnt bother to close the door back and search for her in the kitchen.

"ARGH HYUNG!!!" I heard sungmin shouted but i ignore him.

*She's not in the kitchen either.*

I decide to check the members room.

"Oh hyung...Whats up??" Jungkook ask when i open his room door.I scan around the room 

and quickly close the door when she is not there.I went to Jungwoo and Sejoon room next.

I open the door and switch on the lights.

"What??? Its morning already?? I just got to sleep."  Sejoon who was sleeping got up

because of the lights that i have switch on.Without even bothering to switch the light back off,

i close the door. Im lost i dont know what to do next. She's not in Yuhwan and Taeha room either.

*She's gone..* I flop on the floor.

"Hyung!! What's wrong??" Taeha who just got out of the kitchen ran to me.

"S-She's gone..." I cried. Still facing down the floor.

"Who is gone?? Hyung??!!!" Taeha said and shook my shoulders.

"She's gone Taeha-ah.." I said and look at him. I dont care how do i look right now. But all 

i can think about is her. What will happen now?? 

"Taewoon-ah..If you are looking for ___, she's at the veranda."  Jungwoo suddenly said from the couch.

Without wasting any more time, i quickly ran to the veranda and found her sleeping there.

 I wipe my tears away and went infront of her, looking at her sleeping figure.

I took off my jacket and put it around her.I sigh and kneel down infront of her.

*Babo!! How can you sleep outside without wearing any jacket!! But at least you are not gone.*

I look at her for a little while longer. Then I carry her up and went to the room.

Along the way, i saw Jungwoo.He was about to go to his room.

"How did you know??" I ask him. Making sure that my voice is loud enough for him to hear the question 

 but not loud enough to wake ____ up. Jungwoo turned and looked at  ___ who is already sleeping in my arms.

I hold on to her tighter. I dont really like the look that Jungwoo is giving right now. In fact i dont even like if some 

other guy is looking at her.

"I went up to the veranda just now. Then i saw her. I thought of telling you but you were no where to be found."

He said and open his room door.

"And Taewoon...Whatever you feel just now, i hope you wont feel it again. The feeling

of losing her. You are lucky Taewoon-ah to have her back by your side."

 He gave me a smile and went inside the room.

*What the hell is wrong with him??*

I ignored him and went to my room. I place ____ carefully on the bed.I look down at her and gave her a

kiss on her forehead.

*Thank you for not running away.*

I stayed like that for a few minutes. After sometime,I let the kiss go and decide to go to

bathe and change to my sleeping wear.

I got up slowly but soon felt that ____ has already pull me into a hug.I fell down beside her and 

look down to see that she has already place her face on my chest.

*I wonder if she knows what she's doing.*

I hug her and gave her a kiss ontop of her head. Not long after that,i've already doze off with a smile on my face.