Selfish

Look at me now(Hiatus)

-Flashback-

"I need you guys to get married." CEO Kim said once i had sat down on the chair right opposite him.

"WHAT!!!" Both me and that jerk shouted.

"Its not funny Mr Kim!!! Why must i get marry to him??" I said in disgust and pointed to the jerk.

"YAH!!! You..." 

"Stop it guys. Now is not the time to fight."

The jerk looked at me and stared at me. In return, i just glared at him.

"Please guys. The company hasn't been gaining any profit. We are losing all of our investor, and besides, ____-ah  no one knows about this but

the pub that E2 have always been performing is under Core Contents. So if you dont want to get married to 

Taewoon, not only you but the rest of E2 member and the owner of the pub will be out of job."

I look at CEO Kim in disbelief. *Did he just threaten me?? What should i do??*

"And as for you Woo Taewoon" Ceo Kim continues.

"I'm sure you have work so hard to achieve your dream. I'm sure you dont want to lose it, and also im sure that you don't want

SPEED to be disbanded because of you... Am i right?"

I turn to look at that jerk. He didnt said anything but instead kept his head low.

I kicked him on his leg, And when he turned to look at me, i mouthed, 'Say something!'

But instead he turned his head back down again.

*F**k!!! Come on ____ think of something!!* I force myself to think. But unfortunately, nothing comes inside this brain of mine.

"Alright. Just like what i expected. Yes i know that this is a bad decision. But trust me im doing this both for your

own good and also for the company."

"And i also know that you guys hated each other. But believe it or not, actually the two of you look good together." 

I look up at CEO Kim and glare at him. Instead, he ignored my glare and continued on what he was going to say.

"Alright. How about we make a deal. You guys will only get married for 3 years. It'll be like a contract marriage.

After 3 years, both of you will get a divorced. That way, we can help each other."

*What!!!! 3 years with this jerk?? I would rather end my life and die.*

"2 years!" I look up and saw that the jerk was looking at CEO Kim with a serious look on his face.

"What??? i cant..."

"2 years!! Take it or leave it!!!" Now is my turn to threaten him.

Even i cant believe that i am siding with the jerk. But for now, i have to put my ego aside.

"Alright fine.2 years it is then.We are gonna have a press conference tomorrow afternoon.I will ask someone to write

a script on what you guys have to say."

"And one more thing.No one shall ever find out about this.This shall be between us 3."

With that, i stood up and left the room. Already thinking hard how will my relationship with Jungwoo oppa be.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

 

-YOUR POV-

 

After taking all of my belongings and ignoring all the question that the members had asked, I walked out of Core Contents

and walk to where i had parked my bike.

*I am really sorry oppa.I have to do this.* More tears rolled down my eyes.

I wipe the tears and put my helmet on and drove back home.

 

-The next day-

"Alright guys here is the script. Please memorise them and of course don't forget to put a smile on your face."

CEO Kim and pass a script to us.

"And ___-ah have you been crying the whole night?"

I just ignore his question and continue to look at the script.

After I had reached home yesterday, I had been crying the whole night. I even tried to get some sleep.

But with all the things that have been happening and mostly because of Jungwoo oppa it's definately hard to fall asleep.

"____-shi. I was assign to help you with your make-up." I look up and saw a girl

whom i recognise to be one of SPEED's make-up artist. I didnt even bother to ask 

who had assigned her and just get up from my seat and move to sit infront of the mirror.

"Alright guys 10 more minutes and you are up. Taewoon-ah i'm trusting you on this." I saw the jerk looking at

me from the reflection of the mirror. I looked at him back without any words leaving my mouth.

Even if i hated him that much, i know that i cant blame him for this. He is a victim just like me.

I sighed and felt tears forming up my eyes again.

 

-TAEWOON POV-

"Alright guys 10 more minutes and you are up.Taewoon-ah im trusting you on this." 

CEO Kim said and pats my back.I just smile at him and turn to the mirror to look at her

Our eyes met and no words have come out from either mine or .

I know that she have been crying ever since yesterday.I mean just look at her eyes.Its so dry and puffy.I have ask

help from Haerin noona to apply make-up on her.Just a small touch-up will do.Especially on her eyes.

I admit that im such a coward for not standing up for my own right, Because of my dream, i let a girl suffer.

I cant help but feel guilty and pity for her.

Yes!!! I hated her but now, im just being selfish man. She is a victim just like me.

*What is going to happen after this??* 

*What about Jiyeon??* I asked myself.

I sighed and look at her for one last time and walk out of the room to get some fresh air before the conference starts.