WHY!!!

Look at me now(Hiatus)

-E2 dance studio- -YOUR POV-

"YAH!! Maknae-ah is it true?? Is it true about what the reporters have said??"

Key oppa asked while i was doing my stretches.

I just nod my head. Acting as if nothing has happen.

"But i thought you hated Taewoon." This time it was Yuri unnie who asked.

I just smile at them and say."Hmm... lets just say that all of that is an acting."

All of them didnt say anything. They were all confused when the news came out today morning.

"Hahahaha... you should have seen the look on your face. Its so funny. Hahahaha...''

I laugh while holding on to my stomach.

"Okok... All this time we had been acting. The hating part, the shouting at each other part .We

did that because we didnt wanted any of you guys to suspect anything. Does that help?"

It took them awhile to absorb what i have just said. Then,

"What about Jiyeon. I thought Taewoon oppa was dating Jiyeon??" Hyuna unnie asked.

"He makes it looks LIKE he's dating Jiyeon unnie." I said with one of my eye brow up.

"YAH you cheeky maknae!!! How dare you lie to us." Yongguk oppa suddenly grab hold of my head.And ruffle my hair.

The rest of them laughed and started to tickle me. I on the other side just laugh and try my best to escape from their "attacks".

But what they didnt know is that all this laugh and smile are just plain FAKE.

 

I was on my way to a mini mart near E2's dance studio.Suddenly i felt that someone was watching my every move from behind. I stop

and turn..... But theres no one there. 

*Well maybe its just me.*

I continue on walking. Suddenly i felt something that is being thrown at my head. I turn around but there was nobody there.

I saw a letter that has been tie together with a rock.

'STAY AWAY FROM TAEWOON OPPA!!! THIS IS JUST A WARNING!!! WE WILL DO MUCH MORE WORSE THAN THIS!!'

The letter was written in red. Well of course!!! Isnt it obvious. Not all of SPEED's fan support this marriage.

Once the news have come out, theres alot of negative comment on the social websites. Like

'Who is this !!'

'She is so ugly'

'Stay away from Taewoon oppa'

'I dont agree to this!!'

'Go and die you ugly '

And theres more to this, nut there are a few positive comment.Like

'OMG!! They look good together.'

"I know her. Shes the maknae of E2. Fighting unnie'

'I bet they will have such a cute babies.'

'She is so lucky'

And a few more. Honestly saying, I appreciate those comments, But how the hell am i lucky to get married to the guy that i hate the most!!!

Buying things at the mini mart today was very awkward.High school girls were all staring at me.I've got no choice but

to grab anything that is on the shelves and proceed to payment. I thank the aunty and head straight home.

 

-HOME-

I turn on the tv once i am done showering. My phone rang. Without even looking at it, i knew who had call me.

Its none other than Jungwoo oppa. I have set a certain ringtone just for him. Ever since at the rooftop, i had not been replying or answering his 

calls. I sighed and just looked at the screen on the phone. How i wish i could just pick up his call.

I miss his voice so much. But i know that by doing that, im only going to make it hard on myself.

Right when the ringing had stopped, a tear suddenly rolled down my cheek. I quickly wiped it off with the back of my hands.

I was watching 'Running Man' the show that had never fail to make me laugh everytime i watch it. But today, all the jokes and all the

funny scenes that the cast have shown doesnt seems to be funny to me. I heard my door bell rings.

I stood up and went to open the door. I was shocked to see who it was.Jungwoo oppa.

"What are you doing here?" I ask

"Can i come in?"

I open the door wide enough for him to enter. When he walked past me, his shoulder slightly brushed against mine.

I clear my throat and ask him again.

"You still havent answer my question. What are you doing here?"

"All this while..." He paused and looked at me.

"All this while you have been using me to get to Taewoon?"

*NO YOU IDIOT!! WHY WOULD I DO THAT* I wanted to shout that but all i did was nod while still giving him the cold look.

"How could you!!! I loved you with all of my heart. I thought you were different from the previous 

girl that i was in a relationship with!!!" He suddenly said and grab my shoulders.

*I love you too idiot!!*

Yes i know about his previous relationship where the girl cheated on him with some other guy. Honestly, i wanted to

kill the girl for hurting Jungwoo oppa. But im thankful that she had left him. Because at that point of time, i am sure that i can give him

love more than she ever had. But now?? He is hurting all over again, And it is because of me. I hated myself right now.

"Say something!! Tell me that it is all a lie. Tell me that whatever the reporter has write is all fake!!

SAY THAT YOU STILL LOVE ME!!!" He said while shaking my shoulders. I look at him bored in the eyes.

*ITS ALL A LIE OPPA!!! I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH*

I let go of my arms from his grip.

"Believe it Kim Jungwoo. I was using you right from the start. The fights between Taewoon oppa,

It was all to get his attention. I didnt know that you will really fall in love with me."

I said and smirk.

"WOW!! Well done ____ im such an idiot to think that this is all a lie. I even came here to give you a second

chance. Im such an idiot." He laughed hysterically and i can see tears falling from his eyes.

I quickly turn to the side fighting back the tears that is about to fall.

"I think you should get out of here." Still sounding cold. I opened the door for him.

He slowly stand up and walked out of the door.

Once he is was already out, i wasted no time and quickly shut the door.

I slowly slide down the door and cry my heart out.

*Why must this happen to me!!!*

I shouted in my mind.Letting all of the pain out by crying.

WHY!!! WHY!!!