You Started to Fall

♪ My Secret Lover ♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxSmkMzLdpY

 

After 2 unattentive classes..

It's finally time for P.E Class.

 

You quickly went to the girls room to change into your P.E uniform.

After changing, you know that L.Joe is probably waiting for you outside so, you went outside with your classmates and tried your best to fit in and chat with them to avoid L.Joe.

As you walked outside.. You saw L.Joe leaning on the wall waiting for someone. He looked up and saw you with your classmates.

You avoid his gaze and pretended to be busy chatting with your friends so he won't bother you.

Without a word L.Joe just stared at you as you walked passed him with your friends.

 

His shoulders deflated as he sighed. *Aigoo~ She's really avoiding me..* He thought to himself.

 

As you and your friends reached the field you said left them and glanced around to find Junhyung.

 

*Where could he be..* You thought while narrowing your eyes and glancing around.

 

Suddenly someone tapped your shoulder from behind.

 

*Crap. I hope it wasn't Byung Hun..* You thought as you sighed.

 

"Looking for me?" He spoke up.

 

You're eyes widened in joy. *I know that voice. It's probably Junhyung oppa..* You smiled and spun around.

 

"Junhyung oppa.." You beamed.

 

He smirked. "Hey~" He ruffled your hair.

 

After few minutes, the coach came over and whistled, "Partner stretch! Now." He ordered.

 

The students did as told. You faced Junhyung and shyly grinned.

 

He sighed. "Come on, I'll be your partner." He smiled as grabbed your hand and dragged you to the side to stretch.

 

You gleefully nodded and followed him. 

 

L.Joe is with Teen Top, watching you and Junhyung from a few meters away with tearing heart.

 

"Hyung aren't you gonna find your partner to stretch?" Changjo asked L.Joe.

 

But L.Joe just ignored him didn't even bother to look back at him. His eyes are glued on you.

 

"Ya! Come on.. Let's partner up." Ricky chimed as he went over to Changjo and started partner stretching.

 

"I didn't saw ~~~~~~ noona and L.Joe hyung together for a while.." Niel hissed.

 

"Hmm.. I think they have lover's quarrel." Chunji smirked and shrugged.

 

Suddenly C.A.P went to L.Joe's side.

 

"Ya! Why are just standing there like a statue?" C.A.P asked.

 

L.Joe didn't respond, probably still staring at you. C.A.P narrowed his eyes at L.Joe, he saw that his eyes are glued on someone or something.

C.A.P followed his stare and saw you with Junhyung. He shook his head and sighed.

 

*So that's why..* C.A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter