Date

♪ My Secret Lover ♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qyWhzh7bmk&ob=av2e

 

The next day..

L.Joe picked you up at your house so the two of you can walk to school together.

You went out and saw a blonde man leaning on the wall.

 

You narrowed your eyes and slowly approached him. "Byung Hun?" You raised an eyebrow.

 

L.Joe looked up and faked a smile. "Ohh. Hey~" 

 

"Y-You dyed your hair, blonde?" You amusedly asked as you stared at his blonde hair.

 

"Yeah. Do you like it?" He smirked.

 

You touched his hair and giggled. "It's cute!!" You squeeled.

 

"Really? Haha. Thank you.." He smiled.

 

The two of you started walking to school.

 

"Uhh.. I just noticed. You seem so happy today. Why is that so?" L.Joe raised an eyebrow, acting clueless.

 

"Me? I'm always happy." You grinned.

 

"But today is pretty different. Any stories to share?" L.Joe smirked.

 

*Should I tell him about Junhyung oppa last night?! Babo, you better not!* You thought to yourself.

 

"Hmm.. Junhyung oppa taught me how to play basketball yesterday." You mumbled.

 

"Basketball?! Aigoo. Why didn't you told me? I'm pro at basketball, I should had been the one to teach you~" He sighed.

 

You glanced at L.Joe but suddenly you noticed his left hand is wrapped with a bandage. "I know. Wait, omo! what happened to your hand??" You worriedly asked.

 

L.Joe bit his lip an raised his left hand. "Ohh.. .T-This? It's nothing. I fell on my bed last night." He scratched his head.

 

*I punched the stupid wall!!!* He thought.

 

"Ohh. Really? Does it still hurt?" You asked.

 

"Yeah.. A bit. But I can handle it, don't worry." L.Joe gave you a cheerful smile.

 

You sighed. "Becareful next time. Arraso?" You beamed. L.Joe eagerly nodded.

 

After few minutes, the two of you arrived at the school.

Other students started to squeel as they got passed L.Joe..

 

"Oh My gosh! L.Joe oppa dyed his hair, blonde!!"

 

"He looks so hot!!"

 

"Who's that handsome blonde guy?!"

 

L.Joe smirked innocently as he ignored them and continued walking with you.

You head straight to the locker room leaving L.Joe at the classroom. You went to your locker then you opened it and pulled out some math and english books.

Suddenly someone called you from behind..

 

"~~~~~~~~ah!" Junhyung hollered.

 

You spun around and saw Junhyung. "Ohh.. Annyeong, Junhyung oppa~" You beamed.

 

Junhyung scratched his head. "Can I ask you to go on a d-date with me later?" He shyly said.

 

"M-Me? D-Date??!" You stuttered as your eyes widened in disbelief. *Oh my gosh!!!!?* You amusedly thought.

 

"Uhh. Yeah?" He smiled.

 

You bit your lip to avoid smiling to widely. "Ohh. S-Sure." You mumbled.

 

"Good. I'll pick you up at your house later, 6pm. Alright?" He smirked.

 

"O-Okay." You grinned.

 

Suddenly L.Joe gleefully came over..

 

"~~~~~~~ah! Let's hangout lat--"But his smile faded and he was cutten off as he saw you and Junhyung.

 

"Uh.. I better go. See you later, ~~~~~~ah!" Junhyung winked and innocently walked away.

 

You gleefully waved. "Bye Junhyung oppa.." You smiled as you hugged your books close to your chest and giggled.

 

"Hey blondie~" Junhyung smirked as he walked pass L.Joe.

 

L.Joe gritted his teeth. "Jerkass!!" He mouthed as he glared at Junhyung until he disappeared. His hands curled into a fist.

 

*Stop hitting on her!! She's mine! You Jerkass!!!* L.Joe thought to himself.

 

"Ya! Byung Hun!! Guess what!!?" You squeeled as you jump up and down infront of L.Joe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter