Ferris Wheel

♪ My Secret Lover ♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqa0SifQhxA

 

The two of you finally arrived at the Ferris Wheel ride.

You giggled and went up to the big hot air balloon while the maintenance guy gestured the two of you inside.

 

"This ride is really popular with couples.. So please enjoy your ride and fun!" He beamed secured the door lock and walked away.

 

"B-But.. Where not a couple!" You hissed and pouted suddenly you glanced at your shirt and saw that you and L.Joe were both wearing couple shirts.

 

*Aigoo! Maybe that's why he thought were a couple..* You thought as you wrinkled your nose.

 

"Hahaha! Just ignore that guy.." L.Joe chuckled.

 

You rolled your eyes and peered your head to the window and waited for the ride to go up.

Then after few minutes, It finally started moving up slowly.

 

"Wow~" You giggled in amusement.

 

L.Joe just stared at you while smiling.

 

*Why can't I still make you mine, ~~~~~~~ah! Can't you hear my heart, beating crazy for you?* L.Joe thought with a sigh.

 

"Byung Hun-ah! Look! The view is beautiful, There are lots of lights~" You squeeled while tapping L.Joe.

 

"Huh..Ohhh.. .Yeah. It is!" L.Joe mumbled.

 

"Ya! Are you okay?" You asked as you glanced back to L.Joe and put your hand to his forehead to see if he have a fever or something.

 

L.Joe blinked at you in surprise. "I-I'm fine.." He stuttered as he grabbed your hand.

 

"Ohhh.. .But you look sad." You pouted.

 

"Hahaha! No.. I'm not. Silly!" L.Joe snickered.

 

"Weirdo~" You hissed.

 

L.Joe pulled you close and hugged you. You blinked in surprise but didn't protest and hugged him back.

 

"Ya! Byung Hun~" You mumbled.

 

"Mwo?" L.Joe smirked.

 

"This day is really fun, I'm getting tired.." You pulled back and lean to L.Joe's shoulder.

 

"~~~~~~ah.." L.Joe mumbled.

 

".. .I've got something to tell you." He hissed.

 

You yawned. "Huh? What is it about?" You mumbled.

 

"Hmm.. .It's about you." L.Joe sighed.

 

"Uhh~" You hissed.

 

L.Joe watched the view as you rested your head to his shoulder.  *The view sure is beautiful as you.. * He thought as he smirked.

 

"I've been wanting to tell you this for a long time ago. But I just don't have the guts to.. So I guess today would be the right time." L.Joe gulped.

 

He sighed. "Since we became friends, I always have this weird feeling inside me. Your smile always cheer me up and complete my day. Please don't hate me if I will say this but.. I love you. I love you, ever since we've became friends. I'm sorry if I kept this as a secret from you all the time, and I already know that you were already inlove with someone else. I don't know if you'll gonna accept me, but whatever your decision will be, I'm fine with it. Just don't get angry with me or hate me because I don't think I can handle it if our friendship will be ruined and I will be separated from you. After all, lovers starts at friendship. Saranghaeyo, ~~~~~~~~~ah!" L.Joe sincerely explained as he glanced at you.

 

*Darn.. .* He thought as he saw you peacefully sleeping on his shoulder.

 

He let out a big sigh and shook his head. "Aigoo~" He mumbled.

 

L.Joe gently grabbed your hand and interlaced your fingers. Then he examined your angelic sleeping face.

 

After a few minutes, The ride is finally over.

L.Joe gently tapped your arm..

 

"~~~~~~ah. Wake up! The ride is over.." L.Joe smiled.

 

"Huh?! What? Ohhh. .." You mumbled as you scratched your eyes.

 

The 2 of you finally walked out of the Ferris Wheel and sat down by the bench.

 

"Sorry if felt asleep earlier. What is it again you wanna tell me?" You hissed.

 

"Uhh..That. Nothing.. Just forget about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter