Review

♪ My Secret Lover ♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the classes, you and L.Joe decided to review together at your house.

Your mom and dad are still somewhere else and they'll be back tomorrow so the two of you are alone at your house right now.

Both of you went upstairs to your room..

 

"You wanna eat something?~" You asked while grabbing some clothes from your closet.

 

"No, it's alright.." L.Joe smiled.

 

"Okay~ Wait up, I'll just change clothes. Then let's start reviewing." You mumbled as you glanced at L.Joe and darted inside the bathroom.

 

L.Joe sighed and walked around your room. He smiled as he went to the table and saw a photo of you and him when both of you were still young..

You were eating ice cream while L.Joe's arms are over your shoulder and making a peace sign. L.Joe grinned at it and sighed, he finally felt so much lighter on his chest now that he had confessed his true feelings for you.

He walked back to your bed and grabbed a book. He lazily laid down facing the bed as he started reading the english book.

 

After a few minutes, you walked out of the bathroom with plain shirt and shorts. You glanced at L.Joe and grinned.

 

"Come on! We better start reviewing~" You mumbled.

 

"Yeah.. I've started reading english books while waiting for you." L.Joe hissed.

 

"Ohh.. .I'm finished reading english books already. How about math? You're good at math right? Can you teach me some of the techniques in solving word problems?" You pouted as you sat down at the edge of your bed.

 

L.Joe sat up and smirked at you. "Arraso, but only if I get a kiss~" He pointed at his cheek.

 

You pouted as you crossed your arms over your chest. "Aigoo~ Ya!!" 

 

"Do you want me to teach you about the math problems or not?" L.Joe asked smugly.

 

You reluctantly sighed and rolled your eyes. "Hmp! Aish.. Fine." You hissed with a sly smiled.

 

You leaned in to kiss his cheek but suddenly he turned his face to you and your lips landed on his.

L.Joe smirked as your eyes widened in surprise. 

 

You shoved him off and pouted. "Aigoo~~!!" You faked a sob.

 

But L.Joe hugged you and he laid back down on the bed with his arms around your waist.

 

You squeeled. "Ya! Let go of me. Stop fooling around, we should start reviewing~" You protested.

 

L.Joe chuckled. "Okay, okay. Come on.. I'll teach you the shortcut on solving difficult math problems." He sighed and pulled his hands away from you.

 

You smiled and grabbed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter