On a Date with Junhyung

♪ My Secret Lover ♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You and Junhyung decided to go watch a movie on the cinema.

 

"Let's watch this!" Junhyung excitedly pointed out at the Paranormal Activity 3 standee.

 

"..That? B-But, I'm scared. I don't usually watch scary movies." You mumbled. *I only watch it with Byung Hun.*

 

"Don't worry. I'm here." Junhyung grabbed your hand.

 

"Ohh.. Okay." You sheepishly said as you glanced at your hand with his. Somewhat you don't feel any sparks or anything at all.

 

*That's weird.* You thought as you pout.

 

"Come on~" He smirked.

 

The two of you went to the queue at the ticket booth to buy tickets.

After buying 2 tickets, Junhyung excitedly dragged you with him inside the cinema.

The two of you sat down on the front row. Then after a few minutes, the movie had started.

You covered your mouth with both of your hands everytime you're getting scared to prevent yelling.

 

Junhyung noticed your expressions and smirked, *Cute.* He thought.

 

"Aish.. I can't look!" You quickly covered your eyes with your hands as the movie goes on.

 

Junhyung chuckled. "Don't worry ~~~~~~~ah, I'm here." He whispered with an assuring smile.

 

Suddenly you remembered when you and L.Joe decided to watch a horror movie at their house.

You ended up always hiding on his arm.

And he play pranks and scare you off that makes you cry. 

But he always steal kisses on your cheeks when you're getting scared while watching the movie.

 

--Flashback--

 

While you and L.Joe are watching resident evil 4..

 

Your eyes are widened in amazement at first by the movie. But when the zombies were popping everywhere..

You hurriedly covered your eyes with your hand and screamed. 

"Ya!! Byung Hun, I'm s-scared! Let's t-turn it off!" You stuttered out loud.

But suddenly you felt an arm wrapped around your shoulder. "No, It was about to end already.." L.Joe whispered.

Suddenly an ugly zombie popped out of the screen, "WAAAA!!!" You screamed your lungs out as you hoped of your seat.

L.Joe chuckled and teased you, "Scaredy pants~" He snickered. You pouted and punched his arm.

Then afterwards you fell asleep at the couch on L.Joe's arms. L.Joe noticed you and smirked.

He leaned in and kissed your cheek. But suddenly you were startled and woke up and saw him smiling..

"Ya! Why did you kissed me!?" You protested.

He smirked. "I don't know." He innocenlty shrugged.

"ert! I hate you!!" You pouted as you poked his nose.

*Cute~* He thought. L.Joe grabbed your hand and leaned in to kiss your cheek again.

Your eyes widened in disbelief and you froze. But L.Joe stood up, "Come on! I better walk you home. It's late already." He yawned.

You touched the cheek where he kissed and blushed as you felt your heartbeat accelerated. "Aish!! You Dorkish ert!" You hollered.

 

--End of Flashback--

 

You giggled and chuckled as you remembered it. *Aigoo..Byung Hun is such a ert back then.* You thought as you blushed.

 

Suddenly, Junhyung noticed that you're chuckling alone..

 

He raised an eyebrow. "~~~~~~~~ah. Why are you laughing by yourself?" He asked in confusion.

 

"Ohh! Oh.. Nothing. I just remembered a funny memories of me and Byung Hun." You mumbled while smiling.

 

"L-L.Joe?" Junhyung sighed. *Why is she thinking about L.Joe?! When she's already with me. Aigoo.. Stupid L.Joe!" Junhyung annoyingly thought.

 

After few minutes a kissing scene on the movie had happened. .

You blushed as you watched it. Suddenly you remebered your first kiss with L.Joe, you blushed even more..

*"I want a kiss." He smirked again as he tapped his index finger on his cheek.

"K..Kiss?!" You raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah." He grinned.

"Aish. Byuntae!" You protested.

"Ya!!" He pouted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter