L.Joe's Cousin

♪ My Secret Lover ♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mrs. Lee gestured the guy inside their house and grinned. 

 

"Hana! Come on~ Look who's here!!" Mrs. Lee hollered as she knocked on Hana's room.

 

Hana scratched her head and peeked her head from her room. "Bwo?! Who?" She mumbled as she rubbed her eyes.

 

"Hey, Hana!" The guy sitting on the sofa waved cutely to her.

 

Hana blinked at him in disbelief. "Omo!!" She yelped as she bolted off from her room and ran towards the guy.

 

"Myungsoo oppa!!~" She squeeled and giggled as she hugged  him.

 

"Hey, I missed you.." Myungsoo hugged her back and grinned.

 

-----

 

L.Joe was boredly eating alone by the dining room when he suddenly heard a loud squeel from the living room.

 

"Myungsoo oppa!!~" Hana squeeled.

 

L.Joe stuffed food in his mouth but he spit it all out and hardly choked as he heard the name; Myungsoo.

He roughly coughed and quickly gulped his water.

 

He heaved a deep sigh. *M..Myungsoo hyung!??! Holy .* L.Joe bolted off from his seat and went to the living room.

 

His eyes widened as he saw Myungsoo with her mom and Hana by the couch.

 

Myungsoo glanced around and saw L.Joe with surprised expression. "Oh, Byung Hun.. What's up?! Long time no see.." L mumbled.

 

L.Joe furrowed his eyebrows. "What the heck are you doing here?!" He coldly asked.

 

"Ya, Byung Hun! Don't be so mean.. Myungsoo had came just to stay a few weeks here with us." Mrs. Lee mumbled.

 

L.Joe gulped. "W..WHAT!!? Weeks?! Why? What the hell is he doing here anyways?!" He disgustedly blurted out.

 

Myungsoo reluctantly sighed. "Sorry if you don't want me to be in here, Byung Hun-ah.. But my parents send me so I have no choice." He said.

 

"Yeah.. I missed oppa a lot!" Hana pouted.

 

L ruffled her hair. "I'll be studying at your school for a while also.." He smiled.

 

L.Joe freaked out. "HUWHAT?!!" He yelped in disbelief.

 

"Yey~!!" Hana cheered and giggled.

 

"Myungsoo-ah.. You'll be sharing rooms with Byung Hun." Mrs. Lee grinned.

 

"Neh.. Gomawo, auntie~" Myungsoo chimed.

 

"Aigoo! B..But, umma?!.. ." L.Joe faked a sob.

 

"No buts. Do you wanna sleep here outside or what?!" Mrs. Lee said.

 

"Aish.. Dammit!!" L.Joe hissed as he trailed off and marched into his room.

 

------

 

*Damn. Damn. Damn!!!* L.Joe reluctantly sighed as he rolled sidewards on his bed. He felt so uncomfortable, now that his cousin is around.

 

L smirked while lying on the couch, seeing L.Joe getting irritated. "Ya, Byung Hun.. Stop sighing. We'll go to school tomorrow..Do you know some pretty girls you'd like to introduce to me?!~"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter