Promise

♪ My Secret Lover ♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The next morning..

L.Joe woke up early and so did L and  Hana to prepare theirselves for school.

 

"Myungsoo oppa! Are you gonna walk to school with us?" Hana smiled and asked L.

 

"Uh, yeah. But I think I'll go see ~~~~~~~~~sshi first." L grinned.

 

Suddenly L.Joe quickly came out from his room with his panicked expression..

 

"No!" He yelped. "N..No, you can't hyung." L.Joe blurted out.

 

L raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Huh?! Why not?! Did something happened to her?" He worriedly asked.

 

L.Joe scratched his head. *Damn. How will I explain everything?! I'm sure hyung will be upset about our relationship now. Aigoo!* He thought to himself.

 

"I..I don't know. Aish! Just don't go see her~!" He mumbled then he rushed  into the door and trailed off to school.

 

L shook his head as he smirk and continued stuffing things into his backpack.

 

Hana blinked at L. "Umm.. Myungsoo oppa! Tell me. Do you still love ~~~~~~~~~ unnie?" She curiously asked.

 

L sighed and ruffled Hana's hair. "Yes. She's always in my thoughts even I'm far away from here.. Why Hana? D..Does she already had a boyfriend now?" He tilted his head and asked.

 

Hana gulped as her eyes widened. *Ohh no~~~~! Eotteohke?!* She bit his lips and thought to herself.

 

-----

 

**Flashback**

(You were just 8 yrs. old. L.Joe is 9 and myungsoo is 10)

 

It's a gloomy afternoon..

You were bawling and sniffling by bench at the playground with Myungsoo.

 

"Oppa, do you really have to go to New York?!" You managed to mumble while sniffling.

 

L sighed and pouted. "I have to be with my parents.." He said as he scooted closer to you and patted your shoulder.

 

You sobbed. "Please don't leave me~" You pleaded.

 

L cupped your face and wiped the tears away with his thumbs. "Please don't cry ~~~~~~~ah. It hurts whenever I see you do." He hissed.

 

"B..But you're leaving and never gonna come back again." You continued to tear up even more.

 

"You still have Byung Hun here to play with you.." L said.

 

You sniffled and hiccupped. "But you promised me, you'll be a good oppa to me even we grow old~" You pouted.

 

L frowned and held your hand. "Sorry~ I don't think I can keep that promise anymore. I hope you understand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter