Confession

♪ My Secret Lover ♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

That night..

Junhyung picked you up at your house. Smiling, you two walked together to the park.

Suddenly L.Joe was about to cross the street to went to your house, but he paused when he saw you walking away with Junhyung.

 

His eyebrows furrowed. *Where the hell are they going?!* He curiously thought to himself.

L.Joe crossed the street and decided to follow them secretly, just like spying. 

 

You and Junhyung reached the park, both of you sat down on the bench.

L.Joe quickly hid behind the tree few meters away and peeked his head to watch the two of you.

 

You smiled. "Oppa, I've heard that you're really good at rapping.."

 

He glanced at you. "Ohh.. Haha. Me? Yeah.. I guess so~" He smirked and shrugged.

 

"..Can you rap for me?" You excitedly squeeled.

 

Junhyung smiled. "Uhh.. Sure. Okay.." He cleared his throat and started rapping..

 

 

I will rewrite it again, our story will not end, I will bury fact that reality is seeping into my skin for now, I rewrite it once again, the start beginning with you and I smiling happily. In case you will leave me, the background is a small room without an exit.

*Beast - Fiction

 

You amusedly clapped your hands after he finished rapping. "Woah!! You're amazing~" You giggled.

 

Junhyung grinned and rubbed the back of his neck. "Really? Thanks!" He smirked as he rubbed the back of his neck.

 

L.Joe gritted his teeth. "Tch. What a show off! I'm way better rapper than him~" He annoyingly hissed while watching the two of you from behind a tree.

 

You sighed and shivered because of the cold wind. You rubbed your hands across your arms to keep you warm.

Suddenly Junhyung noticed you, He smirked as he wrapped his arms around your shoulders and pulled you close to him.

 

"Ohh.. ." You mumbled as you glanced at him.

 

"Are you getting cold?" He smiled. You bit your lip and meekly nodded as you slightly blushed.

 

L.Joe clenched his fist and glared at Junhyung. *What the hell! Get your filthy hands off her, you bastard!!* He thought in annoyance.

 

"Oppa.. You told me earlier that you've got something to tell me, what is it?" You asked.

 

"~~~~~~~~~sshi.." He softened as he grabbed your hand.

 

You slightly blushed. "Uhh.. ." You confusedly mumbled as you glanced at your hand with his.

 

"~~~~~~~~~sshi, I like you." Junhyung gazed at you lovingly.

 

Your eyes are widened in disbelief as you blinked twice at Junhyung.

 

*H-He likes m-me?!* You thought to yourself.

 

L.Joe sighed and roughly ruffled his hair. *DAMN. Okay, he's gotten far enough! I really can't take this anymore!! I better do something!!!* He thought while panicking.

Then he stormed off from the tree and clenched his fist as he angrily walked towards you and Junhyung.

 

You sighed. "I...I....I like you too oppa." You stuttered with an anxious expression.

 

Junhyung grinned as he gazed at you.

 

You lowered your head.  "..But.. I love Byung Hun." You whispered at L.Joe's name.

 

*Sorry, Junhyung oppa~* You thought to yourself, feeling all guilty.

 

*Ouch.* Junhyung's shoulders deflated as he heard it directly from you. 

His eyes were widened, he felt like his heart was torn to pieces now.

 

Junhyung frowned. "L-L.Joe? Why him?!" He heaved a deep sigh.

 

*Aish. Damn you, L.Joe!!* He cursed in his thoughts.

 

"S-Sorry, oppa.. ." You stuttered with a pout.

 

Suddenly L.Joe appeared out of nowhere, giving him death glares.

 

"Ya!! Get your hands off my bestfriend you jerkass!!" L.Joe growled as he snatched your hand away from Junhyung.

 

You turned around and saw L.Joe, a small smile formed onto your lips as you stood up.

 

"B-Byung Hun! What are you doing here?!" You asked in confusion as you blinked at him.

 

Junhyung stood up and sighed as he ruffled his hair. *This is my first time getting dumped..* He thought as he helplessly shook his head.

 

"Come on ~~~~~~~~ah.." L.Joe grabbed your hand and dragged you away with him.

 

"Ya! Byung Hun! Where are we going?!" You hissed, bit irritated.

 

You glanced back at Junhyung and pouted. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter