Congratulations

♪ My Secret Lover ♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day..

 

You and L.Joe gleefully walked to school together.

As you reached the main gate, your friends are happily waiting for the two of you.

Hana and Yun Mi excitedly squeeled as they ran towards and gave you a bear hug.

 

"Omo!" You yelped in surprise.

 

"Unnie!!" Hana giggled as he hugged you tightly.

 

"Dongsaeng-ah!! Congratulations! You got yourself a hottie boyfriend now." Yun Mi squeeled.

 

You grinned. "Thank you everyone!" You gleefully hugged them back.

 

Hana jumped up in down."I can't believe you and Byung Hun oppa are really together now.." She beamed.

 

You slightly blushed. "Yeah.. ." You mumbled.

 

Meanwhile L.Joe went to his friends and confidently smiled.

 

"Dude! You did it.. " C.A.P grinned and banged fists with L.Joe.

 

"Thanks, hyung~" He smirked.

 

"Hyung!! Take care of noona!" Changjo blurted out.

 

Ricky jumped up in down. "Yeah.. Congratulations, hyung!" He cheered.

 

Chunji smirked and tapped L.Joe's shoulder. "I hope you two last for a long time.." He smiled.

 

"Ohh.. Thanks a lot guys!" L.Joe grinned and scratched his head.

 

Yun Mi, Hana and You walked over to them and smiled.

 

Niel and the other boys approached you with sincereful smiles. "Noona! Congratulations~" They chimed.

 

You went over to give them a hug one by one. "Gomawo~" You giggled.

 

Chunji went to your side and smirked.  "Remember when I've told before that I had a friend who is madly inlove with in the first place? Now you know who it is." He smiled.

 

You blinked in realization. *He's talking about Byung Hun all along~* You thought to yourself.

 

You chuckled. "Ohh.. Yeah. I know who he was." You smirked and tugged onto L.Joe's arm.

 

L.Joe raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Who?!" He asked.

 

You chuckled. "Nothing~" You chimed and winked at Chunji.

 

"Don't you go flirting with other guys.." L.Joe faked a sob.

 

"Aigoo~ No I'm not, how can I even do that if I already have a hottie boyfriend right here beside me!" You giggled and pecked his cheek.

 

L.Joe smirked triumphantly as he wrapped his arms around your waist and hugged you tightly.

 

"Awww~!" Yun Mi and Hana coeded.

 

"Lovey dovey~" Ricky, Niel and Changjo snickered.

 

"Sweet.. I wish I had a girlfriend like her too." Chunji chuckled.

 

C.A.P wrinkled his nose. *Psh. Now I know how you guys feels when me and Yun Mi are doing the same..* He reluctantly sighed.

 

"Hey guys.. We better get in already! Before we get late with all these cheesiness in here." C.A.P blurted out as he walked in.

 

"Aigoo! Hyung's right.. Come on~" Chunji snickered.

 

"Tch. That dork is such a er.." Yun Mi hissed as she rolled her eyes. Hana chuckled at their silliness.

 

L.Joe ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter